Purus Labs + AI sale,also looking to trade for Eviscerate

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to rep for Purus Labs and have a stockpile that I'm looking to sell on the cheap.Everything is sealed (unless noted) with exp. dates in mid to late 2014.Also,I've got some 6-OXO I don't need.

I can take Paypal.

I'm also interested in trading for Eviscerate(s) bottles.

Prices are waaay below online sites and I will give you 10% of the grand total if you buy more than one item from me(mixing and matching is fine)

So,for example,if you wanted a bottle of Muscle Marinade and a bottle of D-Pol,the price after a 10% discount on both items would be $54.50.

****I'll sell all 4 of the Muscle Marinades I have left for $90 ,including usps parcel post shipping with tracking.That's less than $25 per bottle and shipping is on me.The only reason I'm offering that deal is b/c it costs more to ship heavier packages seperately and I don't mind hooking up AM board members with a good deal****

D-Pol (Custard Creme powder) : 10 bottles $22 per bottle (shipped w/tracking via usps 1st class)
D-Pol (Tablets ) : 16 bottles $22 per bottle (shipped w/tracking via usps 1st class)
Muscle Marinade (Cherry LimeAid) **** : 3 bottles $33 per bottle (shipped w/tracking via usps parcel post)
Muscle Marinade (Fresh Fruit) **** : 1 bottle $33 (shipped w/tracking via usps parcel post)
SlinSHOT: 3 bottles $20 per bottle (shipped w/tracking via usps parcel post)

OPened A.I. products:

Recycle : 1 opened bottle with 74 out of a 100 caps remaining. $13 (shipped w/tracking via usps 1st class)

6-OXO (bulk powder by Custom Nutrition Warehouse)
This been sitting in my freezer for about 4 years.It's labeled as 30 grams of 6-OXO.I used at the very most 3 grams of it,probably closer to 1 gram,speaking conservatively.Good luck finding this anywhere now except on ebay at $100 per bottle of 90 caps at 100mg 6-oxo per cap,which gives you about 3 grams worth of active 6-OXO.So this 27+ grams I have is the product equivelent of at least 27 bottles of 6-OXO,if my memory serves me right.But since my joints are too effed up to dabble with AI's at all and I can't list this on ebay b/c it's opened.

The first to offer me $100 gets it,shipping and tracking is on me.

The original bulk price was $3 per gram so it ran me $150.My loss can be your gain;)

Edit:

I work 10-12 hour days Monday thru Thursday so the only 2 days I have to ship are Friday and Saturday.So,if if you place an order with me,please keep that in mind.