Purus labs D-POL ( T booster )

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Who has already used it ? and did you like it ?
I want to test it soon , seems to be effective as a T booster .

Thanks for sharing your experience

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before we answer, please list every supplement/pro hormone you've used in the last 30 days. I always see your posts about a stack you're running followed by another thread and posts with more at the expense of what you initially ran. Have you run anything for a full 30 days straight? Just curious.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Asheaghanda, Furuza, epi, dermacrine, Formeron, origin, a plea for Quake "for a broke college student"... who else can add to the list you've used in the last month then abandoned?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Asheaghanda, Furuza, epi, dermacrine, Formeron, origin, a plea for Quake "for a broke college student"... who else can add to the list you've used in the last month then abandoned?
I'm using aswhaganda , formeron dermacrine , a fat burner , and prolactron.

Epi will be for july.
I'm buying/testing supp , i bought others , but won't use now , like D pol , i won't use it now anyway .

You're not answering my question anyway

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's a lot of reviews out there for this product. You can research some of those see what others have said. DAA, nitrates, & vit D.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaron speaks truth. Dpol is great.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
11-oxo lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrates
/thread

Wait...
CC DPOL taste amazing.

Ok now /thread