AI sports nutrition DAA vs Purus Labs Dpol?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody try both of these I'm wondering which one is better I've only used D-pol and it was good but haven't tried the AI DAA just trying to see if its worth it since its a little bit cheaper trying to save a few bucks.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Anybody try both of these I'm wondering which one is better I've only used D-pol and it was good but haven't tried the AI DAA just trying to see if its worth it since its a little bit cheaper trying to save a few bucks.
I've only tried dpol, and don't plan on buying any other DAA. You can find it pretty cheap online and it also has nitrates and a very nice amount of vitamin D.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
thanks im gonna give AI sports a shot I can get it at the vitamin shoppe for a decent price and I'm just gonna end up buying a preworkout separately anyways, so on the AI sports I noticed it says one scoop =3grams and the dpol is 4.4g , can I just use 2 scoops of daa to get 6g in one shot or should I do 1 scoop twice daily?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks im gonna give AI sports a shot I can get it at the vitamin shoppe for a decent price and I'm just gonna end up buying a preworkout separately anyways, so on the AI sports I noticed it says one scoop =3grams and the dpol is 4.4g , can I just use 2 scoops of daa to get 6g in one shot or should I do 1 scoop twice daily?
you can split them 3&3 as it may cause gi issues at first. 6 grams could help you reach saturation faster (like creatine) but you only need 3 grams after that.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side not, the custard creme dpol is one of the most amazing tasting supplements I have ever tried. I could drink it all day everyday.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dpol was much better for me. Frankly I'm not much of a DAA fan tho as sometimes it gives me sides.

That said, SNS has dirt cheap DAA if you're looking for simple and effective

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what you intend on getting out of the supplement I'd say D Pol is a better choice seeing as you get the benefits of nitrates and vitamin d seeing as the DAA might not do anything beneficial for you.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I say d-pol because at the worst you have a month of a pump product, but on the other hand, the worst would be a month of useless powder