Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Dyna chest

145x3 135x3 135x3 140x3 145x3 (I felt like my first set wasn't explosive enough) this was all super set with

Db snatches
35x5x2 30x5 25x5 (went down in weight so I could still remain powerful and explosive)

That was awesome first half of my workout.. got me breathing hard.

Then 50 jump rope reps super set with pull ups

8/8/8/6/6/6/6

After the fourth set I was wrecked!! I was sweating buckets all over everything and I had to fight myself mentally just to finish the workout. After I finished these I felt like I was about to pass out. It was Great for cardio and the pullups feel easier. Next week I'm going to try for even more.. been hitting 48-50 each week going to try for 60+ next week. Might try to do 150 pushups on my 5x5 chest day

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off wicked update pics brother I'd kill to have your cuts, and 2nd off very good updates today. I see big things coming for you man keep it up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I told you I really wanna do a good job and I'm glad purus gave me that first opportunity
Thx for putting for effort. You taking a break or getting a 2nd bottle? Don't stop what ur doing just yet, it's working.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thx for putting for effort. You taking a break or getting a 2nd bottle? Don't stop what ur doing just yet, it's working.
thanks man i really appreciate it! I might pick up another bottle! not exactly sure yet!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Also, have been noticing that the veins in my biceps and forearms are more visible

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I'm currently at the gym killing it.. please leave a message after the beep

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Video here in a min with my workout condense review shortly after

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeaaaa videos!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok bros, here is my 5x5 leg day

Ran to the gym.. i know i said it took me about 7-8 mins to get there when i posted in the purus promo, but turns out i was wrong... it took like 4-5 mins.. it just seemed longer. i was running at about 75% so i think it was more like .5 miles

Squats

135x5 185x5 205x5 225x5 245x5 255x5 275x5 ****in killed it.. condense rocks and so does purus..

Leg curls SS with stiff leg raises

80x10/15 110x10/15 130x10/15

then jog home at 50% took me like 9 mins lol i was so slow coming back

[video=youtube;wLbKJ-RRMJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLbKJ-RRMJI&feature=plcp[/video]

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually is nudez
Haha. Nice leg workouts bubba. +1 for batman. +2 for the flex at the end lol. What took you so long to get it out of the rack at the beginning? Did you see a hot chick that was out of the view of the camera :p!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Haha. Nice leg workouts bubba. +1 for batman. +2 for the flex at the end lol. What took you so long to get it out of the rack at the beginning? Did you see a hot chick that was out of the view of the camera :p!
was waiting for the good part of the song.. or was psyching myself up for it. oh and log update.. I weigh 175!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was waiting for the good part of the song.. or was psyching myself up for it. oh and log update.. I weigh 175!!
Aha thats what I figured! I saw you pause there for awhile and was like... something is wrong! Haha! Gotta love it when that badass part of your favorite song throws you into overdrive. Yeaaaa 175lbs!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
-10 pounds so far in 3 weeks.

Also, I have lost a little bit of strength. But not much at all. This new program is increasing my conditioning like a motherfocker, and also, i feel pretty strong for my weight. I also look awesome! no abs yet, but like i said a page or two ago, I look 'athletic'

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome man.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
10 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome man.
Thanks bro.. It also feels easier to run! which makes it easier to go running! haha oh and doing pullups are nice and easy now too, couldve also been the condense yesterday but who knows ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-10 pounds so far in 3 weeks.

Also, I have lost a little bit of strength. But not much at all. This new program is increasing my conditioning like a motherfocker, and also, i feel pretty strong for my weight. I also look awesome! no abs yet, but like i said a page or two ago, I look 'athletic'
Give it some more time. I feel like for myself (and usually most men in general) fat comes off last in the ab region. But once they start showing... man is that motivating to make them show even MOARRRRRR

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Give it some more time. I feel like for myself (and usually most men in general) fat comes off last in the ab region. But once they start showing... man is that motivating to make them show even MOARRRRRR
Im so close!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Bros, the last couple nights, my sleep has been whack!! For example tonight, I've laid in bed, and I'm not exactly sure if I've been sleeping or if I've been awake the entire time.. I forget which sleep cycle that could be ill have to Look it up later. Anyways I woke up side awake.. I still feel a little tired.. what do? How do I remedy this? I try not staying up late but sometimes its unavoidable.. tips?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Bros, the last couple nights, my sleep has been whack!! For example tonight, I've laid in bed, and I'm not exactly sure if I've been sleeping or if I've been awake the entire time.. I forget which sleep cycle that could be ill have to Look it up later. Anyways I woke up side awake.. I still feel a little tired.. what do? How do I remedy this? I try not staying up late but sometimes its unavoidable.. tips?
Melatonin, look into it.
Your body naturally creates melatonin during sleep. For third shifters we take melatonin to "reset" our clocks because some of us don't naturally make enough of it sleeping during the day. So you can develop shift work disorder. If you want good deep restful sleep I recommend trying it. It's natural and you won't get groggy, it gently puts you to sleep and helps to regain a healthy sleep schedule. And since your on a tight budget you can pick it up at WM or any store in the vitamin section for less than 5 bucks.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Melatonin, look into it.
Your body naturally creates melatonin during sleep. For third shifters we take melatonin to "reset" our clocks because some of us don't naturally make enough of it sleeping during the day. So you can develop shift work disorder. If you want good deep restful sleep I recommend trying it. It's natural and you won't get groggy, it gently puts you to sleep and helps to regain a healthy sleep schedule. And since your on a tight budget you can pick it up at WM or any store in the vitamin section for less than 5 bucks.
I've tried it before and it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there a specific way to take it? Also wouldn't it mess with your bodies natural production of it?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I've tried it before and it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there a specific way to take it? Also wouldn't it mess with your bodies natural production of it?

I don't believe it messes with natural production. If it's bit consistent try a tea called kava kava.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
My wife is a herbalist, she makes 90 percent of our medicine at home from the garden. She may have a tincture for this. I will speak to her and get back to you.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
My wife is a herbalist, she makes 90 percent of our medicine at home from the garden. She may have a tincture for this. I will speak to her and get back to you.
Thank you reaction I appreciate the tips bro

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
MassHGH brah ;) valerian root for the zzz's
Ive tried samples but it didn't really work. I don't wanna drop like 30$ on a bottle and not have it help :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried samples but it didn't really work. I don't wanna drop like 30$ on a bottle and not have it help :(
Ah. How many pills were in the sample? Took me about a week for it to kick in. Stick to melatonin then. Much cheaper

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Go to a health food store buy some kava kava. Try it out, advice from Mrs. R3

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ah. How many pills were in the sample? Took me about a week for it to kick in. Stick to melatonin then. Much cheaper
Samples came with like 2 serving

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I will tomorrow when I get paid. Thank you
Let me know what you think. After my back surgery I went crazy and was miserable and restless on bed rest for 2 months. This was the only thing that did it for me.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Let me know what you think. After my back surgery I went crazy and was miserable and restless on bed rest for 2 months. This was the only thing that did it for me.
If it doesn't work I'll ship you a tincture.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
If it doesn't work I'll ship you a tincture.
i wouldnt want you to do that bro! thats a little much just for a little bit of sleep, maybe im just being a really big puss

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Great news!!! I just won some alphamine from a facebook giveaway by a place i cant mention..(BPN) :) WOO

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Trying a version of Critical bench's hemavol trick

Jacked micro
1 g salt,
creatine 5 g
5g bcaa
18g simple carbs from juice
astravar 1 serving (from sample i had lying around)

off to the gym bros

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok guys Here is the workout

[video=youtube;VLXzk83hkaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXzk83hkaA&feature=plcp[/video]

Front squats, worked on the form I think it is a lot better!

Bench-
135x5, 195x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 235x4... still same reps, which sucks, but its w/e.

Front Squats-
barx5 95x5 115x5 135x5x2

DB rows-
90x6 95x6 100x6

facepulls superset with facepulls did 5 rounds. first four rounds were 70lbsx10/20 pushups the last round i started with pushups and did as many as i could get.. got 32..then facepulls.. not disappointed cause i had just done 80 pushups.. plus everything else i did.

One leg leg press.. 2 plates-was heavier than i thought.. i dont know how much the actual machine weighed.
2platesx5eachlegx4sets

then v-ups off a bench superset with flutter kicks 50 reps counted on the left foot.
20/50 x 2

AWESOME workout. I added legs in today cause tomorrow im going to be working all day and then spending the rest of the day with my woman.

2 push/2 pull/ 2 legs

Now to the Critical Bench Hemavol trick that i did today. I had the most insane pump ever!!! I looked hooge and full!! it was awesome! my traps were the biggest. I shouldve taken a pic but i was too busy. It wasnt one of those so pumped i couldnt move, but it made me like a spring with every movement I did! It also made me show amazing seperation! Critical bench is a mothafockin genius!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Have you finished FSXR?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok guys Here is the workout

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXzk83hkaA&feature=plcp

Front squats, worked on the form I think it is a lot better!

Bench-
135x5, 195x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 235x4... still same reps, which sucks, but its w/e.

Front Squats-
barx5 95x5 115x5 135x5x2

DB rows-
90x6 95x6 100x6

facepulls superset with facepulls did 5 rounds. first four rounds were 70lbsx10/20 pushups the last round i started with pushups and did as many as i could get.. got 32..then facepulls.. not disappointed cause i had just done 80 pushups.. plus everything else i did.

One leg leg press.. 2 plates-was heavier than i thought.. i dont know how much the actual machine weighed.
2platesx5eachlegx4sets

then v-ups off a bench superset with flutter kicks 50 reps counted on the left foot.
20/50 x 2

AWESOME workout. I added legs in today cause tomorrow im going to be working all day and then spending the rest of the day with my woman.

2 push/2 pull/ 2 legs

Now to the Critical Bench Hemavol trick that i did today. I had the most insane pump ever!!! I looked hooge and full!! it was awesome! my traps were the biggest. I shouldve taken a pic but i was too busy. It wasnt one of those so pumped i couldnt move, but it made me like a spring with every movement I did! It also made me show amazing seperation! Critical bench is a mothafockin genius!
Ill work out man, lots of volume.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the vid brother wicked updates!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
19.5 servings left. So a little over ten days.. usually on my lighter days or my off days ill take two servings.. heavier days or my busy days ill take one. So I would say about 10-14 days left of this log

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Todays workout

135x3x7 Bench press explosive SS with db snatch 25x5

Jump rope SS with pullups 75/8 75/8 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/10

Seated incline tricep extensions 75x15x2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Todays workout

135x3x7 Bench press explosive SS with db snatch 25x5

Jump rope SS with pullups 75/8 75/8 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/10

Seated incline tricep extensions 75x15x2
Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
Punished yourself huh?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
Punished yourself huh?
yeah bro, this has been my fave superset that ive ever done because it just wrecks you after the first couple sets.. it takes everything you got to finish it! Also I believe this has really truly helped my cardio out alot!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards