Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow ill try to go extra heavy on legs for you
Don't make the same mistake I did and control the weight! Careful down.and careful up!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Grossest thing I have ever ate in my life.2 cans of tuna mixed with 1/2 cup cottage cheese

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
my day today

Legs
feeling weaker, could be because of the loss of weight and the caloric deficit.. weighed in at 175 today..

Squat
135x5 225x5x2 255x3x2 (by the time i got to the next set, i was so exhausted!!! cutting sucks ass!!) 285x2 300x1 275x2

Front squat- i about passed out during each of these sets, its not that they were heavy, its just that my body was exhausted and i was losing focus
135x5x2 155x3 155x2 165x2 175x2

Leg raises
3x15

leg curl machine
95x10 115x10 125x10

sweating buckets today bros, had my pill ~2 hours before my workout. The energy does keep me focused, but its hard to stay focused when im just so tired!! last night i even got a full night of sleep... wish i was bulking

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
excuse me being a noob, but even if you're cutting you should eat enough to not be weak during your workout right? :\ I'm probably wrong though, haha.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
excuse me being a noob, but even if you're cutting you should eat enough to not be weak during your workout right? :\ I'm probably wrong though, haha.
When your cutting you drop Carbs... Carbs are energy for your muscle... But can also be stored as fat.... Without Carbs you become weak and lethargic

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do your macros look like man? Even with low Cals and carbs I've never expierenced the almost passing out feeling. You must have some crazy low Cals

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
What do your macros look like man? Even with low Cals and carbs I've never expierenced the almost passing out feeling. You must have some crazy low Cals
2400-2600 on workout days with about 150 carbs

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2400-2600 on workout days with about 150 carbs
Weird I would think that would be plenty for your BW. That's the same Cals I'm taking in and around 100 more carbs...getting enough sleep? Sorry not trying to ask you 100 questions or say its not your diet. Everyones different. just curious lol

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Weird I would think that would be plenty for your BW. That's the same Cals I'm taking in and around 100 more carbs...getting enough sleep? Sorry not trying to ask you 100 questions or say its not your diet. Everyones different. just curious lol
Try to get 7-8 hours .. it could be my diet

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe check your BP...stim probably has your BP outta whack...im no dr though lol hope it gets better for u though man.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Today I had

Before workout

2 slices whole wheat bread
2 tbsp Natty pb
1 tbsp mayo
1 cup ff milk
25p
58 c
27 f

1 scoop protein
1 cup oats
1 banana
30p
54c
5f

Post workout
Protein 2 scoops
Banana
50p
5c
5f

Then 2 meals with at least 50 g protein following. Preferably ground beef or turkey.. sometimes chicken

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Tonight I'm eating a pound of turkey with 5g bcaas and 1 serving of carrots.

Going to add more to my diet cause I think that's what it is

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Maybe check your BP...stim probably has your BP outta whack...im no dr though lol hope it gets better for u though man.
My bp is normal, we got it checked this weekend at drill for pha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
please feel free to add and suggest whatever so I can make this log worthwhile

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
please feel free to add and suggest whatever so I can make this log worthwhile
By worthwhile I mean for Aaron and anyone else Subbed here

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Testing 2 pills at once tomorrow

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man look good food, making me hungry!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok, here is the news!

Alright so I took two pills this morning with my fish oil, d3, protein shake and banana.

Didn't feel anything at first.. a little bit of energy like normal one pill serving... Then I started to feel sick. Like my stomach was expanding or something or really bad gas. Like a pit in my stomach Idk. Then my face started to get hot so I was like wow this **** is kicking in !!! And it was. My body temp has rose and the effects are more pronounced. I don't feel sick anymore and the energy and focus are pretty much double. I can't even focus on my teacher cause I'm so focused on writing this. Feels like pwo. Really thirsty though

Uhhhhhhh Idk what else to write but I wanna write more. Hopefully this is good enough

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Oh and my mood is ****ing awesome!! Idk bros might take a whole serving evetytime.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
One thing I've noticed about fsxr is my confidence is through the roof!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dramatic change brother that's what I like to hear!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Today I took fat smack with 2 pills before my first class which started at 8.. didnt have the stomach pains this time but thats cause i took it with a bowl of cereal. (mini wheats)

Focused alllllllllllllllllllllll day. still focused. Hit the gym with 2 scoops volatile.. wish you guys coula seen my massive ****in pump bros it was beyond epic!!

135x8 superset with 10 pushups 135x8/10 135x7/10 135x7/10 Was just using a good weight i could be explosive with, just moving the weight, then used the pushups as a finisher for the power

then did jumprope super set with pullups - did these till I reached 50 pullups.. so killer!!
50/5 45/6 40/8 35/6 30/5 25/5 20/5 15/5 10/5

Then incline bench tricep extensions
65x15x2

Great effing workout bros.. the fsxr still had a major effect cause I was sweating my balls off.

Oh and sitting at a nice 177, but im looking pretty athletic.. my upperchest is more visible and so are my delts.. i love the look.. i look bigger too in the gym because of the definition. Sculpting has begun. Gonna stick with my current diet might lower cals next week.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Today I took fat smack with 2 pills before my first class which started at 8.. didnt have the stomach pains this time but thats cause i took it with a bowl of cereal. (mini wheats)

Focused alllllllllllllllllllllll day. still focused. Hit the gym with 2 scoops volatile.. wish you guys coula seen my massive ****in pump bros it was beyond epic!!

135x8 superset with 10 pushups 135x8/10 135x7/10 135x7/10 Was just using a good weight i could be explosive with, just moving the weight, then used the pushups as a finisher for the power

then did jumprope super set with pullups - did these till I reached 50 pullups.. so killer!!
50/5 45/6 40/8 35/6 30/5 25/5 20/5 15/5 10/5

Then incline bench tricep extensions
65x15x2

Great effing workout bros.. the fsxr still had a major effect cause I was sweating my balls off.

Oh and sitting at a nice 177, but im looking pretty athletic.. my upperchest is more visible and so are my delts.. i love the look.. i look bigger too in the gym because of the definition. Sculpting has begun. Gonna stick with my current diet might lower cals next week.
Great update brother!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good updates and man sounds like you had some crack rocks lol.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Solid log, been busy a bit so had trouble keeping up. U making any progress weight/body fat wise?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Solid log, been busy a bit so had trouble keeping up. U making any progress weight/body fat wise?
I look a lot leaner than I have ever... I've lost 5 total pounds in 2 weeks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Everytime you guys see my avatar you will imagine eminem saying "IM CUMMING" from the song fack......IM CUMMING OMG

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime you guys see my avatar you will imagine eminem saying "IM CUMMING" from the song fack......IM CUMMING OMG
lol acually is Dolan

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
advice-animals-memes-dolan-halp-gooby-pls.jpg

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyways for a more serious post I'm back up and caught up on this beeotch! Took me awhile. Glad to see my boy BMFT is killing it in here! Keep up the good work man. You've been such a motivation for me in my workouts I can only hope to return to the favor here. Don't let anything get in your way. Keep pushing and MAKE THOSE GOALS. In fact, go BEYOND! I know you can do it!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Anyways for a more serious post I'm back up and caught up on this beeotch! Took me awhile. Glad to see my boy BMFT is killing it in here! Keep up the good work man. You've been such a motivation for me in my workouts I can only hope to return to the favor here. Don't let anything get in your way. Keep pushing and MAKE THOSE GOALS. In fact, go BEYOND! I know you can do it!
dj pls, yur wai more inspratnal

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Feels like I have extra test bros.. sexy bitches in class bros. Damnnnnn

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
On another note my math teacher is a passive aggressive douche so he does it in a nice way .... Weird

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol wth he going on here!! To much laughter no wait never enough haha

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Visual Test booster!!! WTF all yous needs is a pic of JD's wife friggin hot!!!!!!! just saying haha jk JD well not about the hot part but you get it.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Visual Test booster!!! WTF all yous needs is a pic of JD's wife friggin hot!!!!!!! just saying haha jk JD well not about the hot part but you get it.
Post in here (; haha jk jk

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha just wait Jd will one day sneak up on me and hit upside the head!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Srs update tonight after workout

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
OK I got some time before I go to the gym. I just want to apologize to everybody following this log because i havent been updating that frequently.. also havent been posting my lower body workouts.. (as they are weak as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I also wanted to say that I can now see an out line just waiting for the abs to poke through the skin. Here is the big thing though, I am changing my routine, but to more of a fits me type of approach, ive been thinking this out very heavily for the past few days, as my current routine I feel like I am over training, and its really wearing me down.

Here is my new scheme, I will also post the goals and the plan of action for this scheme below it so you can see my rationale.

Monday- D chest
Speed bench (light light weight as im doing more reps) 4x8 SS with db snatches (also very light weight) 4x5 - to promote explosive power
Pullups SS Jump rope till I get to 50 pullups - for functional strength and cardio
Tricep extension- 2x15 - some hypertrophy work for the arm

Tuesday- Legs (strength / hypertrophy)
HIIT cardio or sprints
5x5 squats
hamstrings SS leg raises (im thinkin 3-4 sets of 10 with the hammies)

Wed: Liss cardio outside.. 25-45 min run just for time

THursday- Strength chest but shoulder focused
5x5 bench
Facepulls SS pushups till 100 pushups (or just pushups till 100, then face pulls) (gives me a pulling movement and another pushing movement)
obliques SS DB row
Sprints after

Friday (another lower with leg focus)
Deads 5x3 heavy
Front squat 4x6 light (focusing on depth, and explosive power from a different angle)
BW lunges SS v ups
Liss Cardio on treadmill

Sat: random cardio : nothing strenuous

Sun: 1 hamstring movement 1 calf movement 1 traps movement (Isolating the accessory muscles, will be a moderate workload)

Goals/Theories

More for a strength conditioning workout.. so my muscles can lift heavier for longer, or perform better under a workload.
Power and explosion, to also increase strength
3 heavy movements
3 explosion movements for the main lifts
Promote cardiovascular endurance with the body weight lifts, and of course extra cardio
Hoping the BW exercises also help promote function strength with more power
Lower body focused - need to work on my legs more cause they are the week spot, one heavy squat day, one heavy dead day, 2 hyper trophy days 3 explosive movements if you count sprints and the front squats together
size will come with the hypertrophy accessory movements
More geared toward a military style workout because of the cardio and bw/functional strength
Uses 5x5/WSBB/Progressive overload/powerbuilding/military training principals

Any thoughts?? I thought this looked ALOT better than my last one. My last one i just picked some movements and threw them together in the WSBB template but it is really demotivating when you get drained halfway through your workout. Something needed to change and this is it!! Will be sticking with this for awhile