Purchased Sd matrix

lbrooksy

Awards
Been training for 3 years, 25 years old recently hit a plateau and have been searching for some help. Just purchased Sd matrix by generation has anyone used it before? Do I need and otc and ptc

lbrooksy

Awards
Btw I'm a newbie and could do with some serious guidance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe it's a ph so it would be wise to run an otc and have a pct with a serm like nolva or clomid. I've never used it but i'd do some research on it before using.

lbrooksy

Awards
Yeah have been researching over the last couple of days and have seen the same things not a and clomid as Pct and milk thistle as otc but so many threads I have seen with people saying different stuff which has led me to here to try get some clear answers. They sell bundle packages but want to know if they are any good. Thanks for your help mate

Mother

Awards
My 32 year old son took SD Matrix for two weeks only and is now in hospital with severe jaundice and liver failure!!!!!!!

Mother

Awards
Glad you find it so funny! Obviously if it was you or a member of your family you would feel very different. Try it yourself and then see how funny you find it. Good luck loser

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Glad you find it so funny! Obviously if it was you or a member of your family you would feel very different. Try it yourself and then see how funny you find it. Good luck loser
Lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

L8r h8r

Mother

Awards
What a pathetic site this is. You try to warn other people about the dangers of taking supplements and everyone thinks it's funny. Well carry on and good luck but even if one person takes heed it might save a life. Still your funeral I won't be wasting my time on here any more.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a pathetic site this is. You try to warn other people about the dangers of taking supplements and everyone thinks it's funny. Well carry on and good luck but even if one person takes heed it might save a life. Still your funeral I won't be wasting my time on here any more.
Calling people losers and pathetic and wishing them dead isn't exactly the best way to get people to listen to you. Many people on this website, myself included, have ran superdrol before and have had no issues. It's a rough compound but with the proper supports and such it is easily handled. IMO it is extremely unlikely that your son suffered liver failure after two weeks of SD unless he was on stupid high doses or consumed copious amounts of alcohol whilst on the compound.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Was thinking. No way two weeks would have caused this. Must have been something else or high doses or bad interaction

Looked on the site.
Ample support for the sup.

Not sure why the OP wrote on this site about this however. It's not sponsored here as far as I can see.

Sorry to hear of the circumstances. Still honestly seems strange.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Is this Superdrol? I didn't know this was still available.

Mother

Awards
It was only two weeks one capsule twice a day. It was a white bottle and white capsules. He has had every test you can think of and all other causes have been ruled out. He is currently on a priority list for a liver transplant as his liver function is failing. The reason I put my comment on here was because someone was asking about this product. He bought it from Par Nutrition website which I've since found out may not be a legit website? He may have been naive and not done a lot of research before taking it but this could happen to anyone in a similar situation. Thank you for your comments.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It was only two weeks one capsule twice a day. It was a white bottle and white capsules. He has had every test you can think of and all other causes have been ruled out. He is currently on a priority list for a liver transplant as his liver function is failing. The reason I put my comment on here was because someone was asking about this product. He bought it from Par Nutrition website which I've since found out may not be a legit website? He may have been naive and not done a lot of research before taking it but this could happen to anyone in a similar situation. Thank you for your comments.
Sorry to hear that.

He must've been taking other stuff (beer, tylenol, other liver toxic substances) while taking this. Or he had a pre-existing liver condition that he wasn't aware of.

Hope it gets better.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your son is a grown man who didn't just stumble upon steroids.
He wanted a quick fix and after searching for steroids online, found this product, he chose to not research what he was putting into his body all for quick muscle gains.
He weighed the risk, made his choice m, and has to accept personal responsibility.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am sorry about your son. I think the reason you got the reaction you did - the laughing - is because often people "blame" supplements and don't understand the entire story....then say things that just don't make sense. A lot of people will be new posters who are trolling supplement sites looking to spread false information, start fights, etc.

Understandably, if your son is hurt, you don't really care about details and are just trying to do well for others - but 2 weeks of SDrol at any reasonable dosage won't cause liver failure in itself.

It may make an existing condition worse, or make other habits (drinking and potentially liver-toxic drugs of any sort are a bad combo) that are bad for your liver more pronounced, etc. Also, if he is 32 years old and into this kind of thing there is a strong chance he is taking other stuff you don't know about. And as you pointed out - maybe what he got wasn't exactly what it was supposed to be. Unfortunately, it's easy to counterfeit products in the grey market.

I hope your son feels better soon.

Mother

Awards
Thank you for explaining. Pre existing liver condition has been ruled out. The doctors say his liver was very healthy and when he took this supplement it 'shocked' his liver causing this adverse reaction. We are investigating the ingredients further but the website he bought them off is no longer selling this particular supplement which makes us wonder if anyone else has had the same reaction. Unfortunately he didn't research enough before taking them and I am sure there are lots of other people who are likely to do the same thing.