Just purchased.....

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Yk-11
lgd
Ostarine
Nolvadex

From famedlabz.com (Barthel fitness). Gonna see how they work out for me. I've used mass genetics in the past but this company is having a bogo ATM so I took advantage. Anyone else use this company before? Also, as for the sarms themselves, how has everyone responded to yk11 (can be from any company)? Do you like it more than lgd or find it more anabolic? Feel free to post your results and insight with all these sarms as well! Also, the nolvadex is dosed at 20 mgs. I was thinking of my pct being 20/20/10/10 (open pill and just empty powder in half and drink w/ water when I take it)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just my opinion, but I would save the Osta for a separate cycle. Would be wasted in combination with the YK and LGD. Those 2 alone should be marvelous together.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wasn't planning on running them all together, I just bought them all cause the deal that was going on. I was gonna go lgd cycle, pct and take a break, run the osta on a mini cut and then run the yk or run the yk first. How would you dose yk?? Only one I haven't taken Dma378 ??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I wasn't planning on running them all together, I just bought them all cause the deal that was going on. I was gonna go lgd cycle, pct and take a break, run the osta on a mini cut and then run the yk or run the yk first. How would you dose yk?? Only one I haven't taken Dma378 ??
I've never used YK either, but following some logs and have read a bit of feedback. Would start at 20 and consider going to 30 after a few weeks.

Still think the yk and lgd would be tits together lol. Moderate dose of each...

YK 20
LGD 10

???

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently experimenting with YK:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/295339-premier-research-essentials.html

I think you would definitely see best results in the range from 20-40 mg daily. I'm currently at 30 mg with no major sides. I haven't found it to be hugely anabolic yet. It could pair very well with LGD for lean mass and strength.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I've never used YK either, but following some logs and have read a bit of feedback. Would start at 20 and consider going to 30 after a few weeks.

Still think the yk and lgd would be tits together lol. Moderate dose of each...

YK 20
LGD 10

???
I was gonna do lgd at 5/5/10/10/10/10

Then nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 or do you think 20/10 ( 2 weeks) would be good enough? Or maybe 10/10/10/10, or is lgd strong enough to where I should do the first pct? The first time I ran lgd stopped it and started osta cause I was cutting at the time and decided to save the lgd so I have 45 10mg caps left I'm gonna half for the for the first two weeks, but I never ran a pct cause I was on trt at the time, but now I'm off trt and I've never ran a nolvadex or clomid pct, so I'm curious as how I should go about it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
After a 6 week LGD run I would go the conventional 20/20/10/10 pct