Puffy nips?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's all good info but I'd disagree with the sexual effects. For me prami has desirable side effects in the sexual department
Yup true i never had lactation but my prolactin was high after a 12 week im cycle so i ran prami for 4 weeks low dose got bloods again problem solved.
That was an excerptfrom an article just to familiarize op with the issue that may arise too much for me to type

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Doesn't dmz aromatize??I'm thinking of halo, as that was my plan before I bought the epivar

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yup true i never had lactation but my prolactin was high after a 12 week im cycle so i ran prami for 4 weeks low dose got bloods again problem solved.
That was an excerptfrom an article just to familiarize op with the issue that may arise too much for me to type
Lol I was just referring to the fact that anytime I take prami, the little bam bam flag is at full staff for at least an hour shortly after I dose

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol I was just referring to the fact that anytime I take prami, the little bam bam flag is at full staff for at least an hour shortly after I dose
Hah ohhh yeah nice analogy . Yeah if anything my libido spiked , like you we must have been submersed in 19 nors

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hah ohhh yeah nice analogy . Yeah if anything my libido spiked , like you we must have been submersed in 19 nors
This is anytime I take the stuff though, whether I'm utilizing anabolics or not! Additionally I currently AM on anabolics and my libido is probably as high as it was when I was a feisty little high school lad. Lol!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is anytime I take the stuff though, whether I'm utilizing anabolics or not! Additionally I currently AM on anabolics and my libido is probably as high as it was when I was a feisty little high school lad. Lol!
Low dose the prami or Caber at .125 half of .25 if u think its prolactin. Have u had blood test to prove its prolactin? E2 prolactin and thyroiditis lol no bueno for test.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Low dose the prami or Caber at .125 half of .25 if u think its prolactin. Have u had blood test to prove its prolactin? E2 prolactin and thyroiditis lol no bueno for test.
No blood work lol, i've been on aromasin at 25mg daily for almost 2 weeks and it hasn't done much, so im almost certain its prolactin. I think there might of been a bit of estro too because my right nip seems to have a small lump under it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No, it's just leftover from the last time I ran the trenavar prohormone.
I'm not taking anything currently that is known to cause prolactin issues. I'm just taking aromasin and I used a bottle of letrozole a couple weeks ago.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No blood work lol, i've been on aromasin at 25mg daily for almost 2 weeks and it hasn't done much, so im almost certain its prolactin. I think there might of been a bit of estro too because my right nip seems to have a small lump under it
Can u obtain bloodwork?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No, it's just leftover from the last time I ran the trenavar prohormone.
I'm not taking anything currently that is known to cause prolactin issues. I'm just taking aromasin and I used a bottle of letrozole a couple weeks ago.
Letro b4 lump or after?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Letro b4 lump or after?
After. It helped somewhat but it's still there. It's on both sides. I switched aromasin brands and I think this new one is working a little better for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
After. It helped somewhat but it's still there. It's on both sides. I switched aromasin brands and I think this new one is working a little better for me.
Getting bloodwork may tell you wats causing it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Getting bloodwork may tell you wats causing it
True. I just don't wanna go in and have them see my testosterone levels at 10 times the normal levels lmao.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know the feeling ive got bloods test in the 900s bloods with test in the 30s

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Tell them you squat 1100 lbs 10 times with a spotter
Lol! There's a clinic locally that does one free blood screen per year. And if you test lower than 500 total test, they put you on TRT for FREE. So i wanted to save that till I came off, let my levels plummet briefly and get some free test cyp hahaha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol! There's a clinic locally that does one free blood screen per year. And if you test lower than 500 total test, they put you on TRT for FREE. So i wanted to save that till I came off, let my levels plummet briefly and get some free test cyp hahaha
Hah wow sign me up thats awesome

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hah wow sign me up thats awesome
Right? They said the only thing that costs anything is hcg and that's only about 10 or 20 per shot with insurance!