Pudz's "Nuttin but a peanut" cycle JOURNAL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is Epi really working that weak on you? For my pulse i was planning on hitting 50mgs but that's only 3x a week, just hoping I wouldn't need more like the 60-70 you mention. That goes through a lot of epi man.

Sounds like you're getting real close to the TestE kick in, i cant wait to hear your results. One of these days ill man up and go the injectable route.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sat back and re-evaluated my goals here, well sort of. This going to be a 14-16 week cycle i presume, unless I feel the need to cut it short.

I am going to utilize the anabolics to preserve and possibly gain lean tissue whilst keeping my diet super clean, and for however long until I'm satisfied, in a slight caloric deficit.

THE OLD:This will be coupled with a change in my workout regime. I usually train for about an hour at moderate intensity. I usually start with compound movements at lower reps like 5 and by the end of the workout for that muscle group, Im training with lighter weight and more volume. This has gotten me alot stronger, but NOT proportionally larger. I have been only doing cardio about 1 day per week....

THE NEW: My workouts will remain an hour long, with the first 30 minutes being weight training using the same or similar split that I use now, and the latter 20-30 minutes will be HIIT cardio. I will of course chow down on some BCAA's prior to hitting the cardio. I figure I can accomplish more with less time: My training will be more focused on HIT principles, keeping the intensity moderate-high and the volume pretty high too. Then I will spark up my metabolism with the cardio and set myself up for some quality recomp'age.

The goal: Since this is a longer cycle, I would prefer to end with a more quality physique as opposed to being concerned with my weight. I will continue with this new method until I am a bit leaner and happier with my body comp which is hopefully half way or so into the cycle, and from then on I can lower the cardio, and change my training to accomadate more muscle mass gains.

The true problem: I feel that since I have never really attempted to cut up, my metabolism is well adjusted to my current bf% which is stubbornly hard to budge. Since muscle weight has been the constantly changing variable over the past 2-3 years of training, my body is more willing and able to sacrifice or gain muscle tissue than it is to do so with fat tissue. While being on anabolics, I may as well take advantage of their benefits whilst in a slight caloric deficit at least for a little while. I feel that once I lean out a bit, it will be easier for me to gain lean mass, as opposed to just being a more swole version of my current self.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like your change and your theory. Makes alot of sense.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like your change and your theory. Makes alot of sense.
Thanks Man. I wrote up a new diet which I will post soon. I am just tightening things up to make sure Im actually eating slightly less than i burn on an average training day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Man. I wrote up a new diet which I will post soon. I am just tightening things up to make sure Im actually eating slightly less than i burn on an average training day.
werent you going to bulk originally? Now this is a recomp cycle is that correct?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
werent you going to bulk originally? Now this is a recomp cycle is that correct?
It was going to be a lean bulk (as lean as I could). But I think it would be more appropriate, in the interest of my desired physique, to not be concerned with "bulked" weight and go by how I look. I like to take things 1 step at a time, Once the test kicks in i will have a better gauge of what I can accomplish, and how quickly I will be able to do so. hopefully it kicks in soon....

for those epi fans out there, Im not going to jump to any conclusions, but I will agree with Travis and say that I dont think it is as dry of a compound as many think... I cant imagine all my my bloat is from the test, being that it hasnt hit full swing yet, so it may be a combination of the IGF and the epi that is leaving some residual subq water retention.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
do you think you maybe changed your mind about what you want to get from this cycle once you started to bloat a little?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you think you maybe changed your mind about what you want to get from this cycle once you started to bloat a little?
My mindset at the moment is, Im not sure what to expect from testosterone, so until it kicks in and I can see what it does for me, I will go into a slight caloric deficit and train for a leaner physique. Once the test is ON, I will re-assess my goal a little. Its not like I'm trying to do an all out bulk and cut in the same cycle, thats unrealistic...Im just toning things down a bit until I start to see MUSCLE gains and not just watery bloaty cake gains

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

I have changed my diet around for the better. I feel less bloated, and I am trimming up slowly. I have adjusted macro intake to better fit my schedule and body type. Compare this new diet to the old one posted at the beginning of this thread.::

Meal 1:
1\2 cup oats
1 Banana
1 tbsp natty flax pb
ice and water
(blended together)

Meal 2:
90% lean beef (measured 6oz into patties or meatballs.)
.75 cup brown rice
.5 cup broccoli florets
garlic and onion powder
a little olive oil

Meal 3:
SAME as 2

meal 4:
2 chicken breasts grilled
2 whole eggs
heaping .5 cup oats and cinnamon

meal 5:
40g Protein from whey
.75 cup oats
chopped apple with skin
cinnamon
handful almonds

TRAIN
(25g whey, bulk leucine, 10g glutamine, a few BCAA caps, and an apple PWO)

meal 6:
3 whole eggs
7 whites
broccoli
(oats if carbs are needed)

meal 7:
45g protein from whey
25 almonds.
10g glutamine
Leucine
other supplements....

it a lot cleaner and more thought out than my original diet.

NOW ON TO THE CYCLE STUFF:

I am beginning to feel the test I believe. My libido is even HIGHER which I thought would be impossible. I feel a significantly more aggressive, and confident ( not that I flaunt around arrogantly). I can definitely look at the guy next to me and just KNOW I am better that him. As jomi told me , it does make me feel that way.

Size wise, I have definitely grown. i am starting to see subtle improvements in the mirror. I DO NOT GO BY WEIGHT BECAUSE IN THE END IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER MUCH.

I have finished the IGF-1 and I hope I will see some benefits of it down the road. I do not know what it has helped me accomplish so far, but i have faith in it.. I do believe that it has contributed a bit to my water retention issue. so now that its gone I hope I will see a tid bit of water flush out.

NEW*!*!*:

If i were to do it again, I would have used something stronger than epi to kick this cycle off. I ordered TrenaPlex. which is the same active as finigenx, which I beleive was responsible to my hardness and loss in bf% on my last cycle. It is NOT 17AA. I expect it to arrive tomorrow. I will make the switch from epi to Trenaplex when it arrives and run it for the remaining two weeks of my 6 week kick off. I may run it for another 4 weeks. (making this an 8 week kickoff with orals but I have not decided.) It will contribute to the effort I am putting forth in trimming up a bit for the first part of this cycle (mentioned this earlier.)

** my problem with staying on an oral is this: I need others' opinions but is it possible that the EQ and TEST are competing for my receptors with Epi (since this kicked in first of course) If this is the case, then the Test will provide me with libido and all that for sure, but not so much in the size department. ( If epi is winning over test and EQ then that would be inefficient.) If this is true I will stop the orals sooner, If not then I see no reason not to run an 8 week kickoff with the first 4 weeks being a mild 17AA and the last 4 being a non 17AA............

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice diet. What is the macros etc on that? very curious.

about the receptor thing....Dr. D would be a good person to ask about Epi's binding to the androgen receptor. Maybe pm him and ask about Epi's A ring structure.

Taken from Mesomorphosis:

Stacking

This is a topic which will have to be addressed in greater depth at a later time, particularly in regard to synergistic effects of certain combinations, where ½ x mg of A plus ½ y mg of B gives greater gains than either x mg of A or y mg of B.

But very briefly, so that you may obtain some information of practical use from this article, what should be done is to stack steroids that complement each other: where each is effective in ways that the other is not.

E.g., Dianabol alone has the problem that it does not bind the AR very well. Apparently though, it is very good in at least some non-AR-mediated effects. In contrast, nandrolone binds the AR very well, but apparently it is ineffective in most or all non-AR-mediated activities. If the two drugs are combined, the effect will be synergistic, since they complement one another. Not only does theory predict this, but it is observed.

Stacking Deca with Primo, however, would not be expected to be synergistic, and is not observed to be. Both have the same type of activity: both are good agonists of the AR and presumably ineffective in non-AR mediated activity. One might as well use all Deca or all Primo rather than combine the two.

These same principles will apply to other drugs described above. An area of particular interest is synergistic effects in combinations including testosterone, trenbolone, and/or stanozolol. I have the literature references to support the argument for non-AR-mediated effects, but observational evidence in bodybuilding sufficient to give reliable answers in this area is still incomplete. I expect, however, that future articles will answer these questions.

Alot of good information here too: http://www.isteroids.com/isteroids_october_newsletter/ about 8/10 of the way down they go into competition of AAS on the AR.

Hope it helps.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have decided that I will stop the epistane now. I have trenaplex awaiting me in the mail today....but I woiuld like to get the go ahead from Dr.D first before adding another oral. It is week 5 and the test should be in full swing, as it is for my libido. I somehow feel that epistane is binding with a greater affinity to my AR's and the test is just floating around making me rail my gf 100 times a day. I would hope that the stronger steroids (test and EQ) bind to my AR's and not the mild steroid (epistane). This would be an expensive waste. So until I inquire further I will cut out the epistane and see what happens. (and what Dr.D says.)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is around the time where things start picking up....no need for an oral esp when you have training and diet dialed in.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is around the time where things start picking up....no need for an oral esp when you have training and diet dialed in.
exactly so its win win. even if the epi is not preventing test from binding. "ITS ON NOW"---ronnie

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have decided that I will stop the epistane now. I have trenaplex awaiting me in the mail today....but I woiuld like to get the go ahead from Dr.D first before adding another oral. It is week 5 and the test should be in full swing, as it is for my libido. I somehow feel that epistane is binding with a greater affinity to my AR's and the test is just floating around making me rail my gf 100 times a day. I would hope that the stronger steroids (test and EQ) bind to my AR's and not the mild steroid (epistane). This would be an expensive waste. So until I inquire further I will cut out the epistane and see what happens. (and what Dr.D says.)
HAHA I can hear it now....."I can't help it babe it's all of this testosterone that I'm on!!!"

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm confident that the test is kicking in now. I feel like superman. Everytime I look at a hottie I just think about Railing the **** outa her. everytime I look at another dude, I feel like beating his face into a wall. I maintain my composure well, so its not like Im all aggressive and whatever. In 4.5 weeks I have gained 18+lbs. Since the start I have cleaned up my diet and adjusted to all the new compounds and training techniques and I would say I'm at the same bf% if not 1% or so less. my love handles are shrinking and I'm doing more cardio so i have no reason to believe I am not dropping bf% (not looking to go into cut mode but not fatty bulking either.)

The pumps in the gym are awesome! I look at myself in the mirror and I definitely feel huge! I have definitely gained noticeable size. My strength is through the roof and I feel like I can go on forever with training and keep strong the entire time. The test and EQ are just starting to hit now and already 18lbs up! I can't wait to see what I look like at the end of this Bizzatch.

**I do understand that some of this weight is probably glycogen and water but I'm not eating alot of carbs and I am doing everything I can to control the bloat which I'm doing well up to this point, so hopefully a lot of that weight is lean mass.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I'm confident that the test is kicking in now. I feel like superman. Everytime I look at a hottie I just think about Railing the **** outa her. everytime I look at another dude, I feel like beating his face into a wall. I maintain my composure well, so its not like Im all aggressive and whatever. In 4.5 weeks I have gained 18+lbs. Since the start I have cleaned up my diet and adjusted to all the new compounds and training techniques and I would say I'm at the same bf% if not 1% or so less. my love handles are shrinking and I'm doing more cardio so i have no reason to believe I am not dropping bf% (not looking to go into cut mode but not fatty bulking either.)

The pumps in the gym are awesome! I look at myself in the mirror and I definitely feel huge! I have definitely gained noticeable size. My strength is through the roof and I feel like I can go on forever with training and keep strong the entire time. The test and EQ are just starting to hit now and already 18lbs up! I can't wait to see what I look like at the end of this Bizzatch.

**I do understand that some of this weight is probably glycogen and water but I'm not eating alot of carbs and I am doing everything I can to control the bloat which I'm doing well up to this point, so hopefully a lot of that weight is lean mass.
now this is what i like to hear!!! looking good, i can't wait to be there!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am definitely considering Using Reasonable doses of IGF-1 between cycles of AAS, the only Issue I have with it is the lack of research in long term human use....and GH is too expensive (plus I can get alot more outa AAS for a while before needing GH), so we'll see

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "reasonable doses"? Peptides are a good thing to bridge between cycles imo. Should only improve results when you go back ON.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well for IGF-1 I mean like 40-60mcg bi lat PWO. 4-5 times a week for 3-4 weeks then 2-4 weeks off then cycle IGF again. A GH booster would be used in the OFF weeks. I was just trying to point out that I wont be using 80-100mcg PWO for 4 months straight

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
18lbs damn! congrats. It will only get better and the EQ will cause some awesome vascularity esp with your diet and cardio. Dude you are going to be very very pleased by the time you finish this cycle. Im happy for you. You should post some pics if possible.

So what are you going to do about the orals?

How is your AI dosing?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
y, i concur w/pp on the need for pics.
do you have any before pics? i always like seeing what 18lbs looks like.
you look like a big guy already. you are going to be massive!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks bro's:

I have some before pics but what I was going to do is post them up at the end with the after pics to show the big net gains.

I havent heard from Dr. D yet but I am hoping that either furazadrol or Trenaplex would not compete for my receptors with the test and EQ, Id like to low dose or pulse one of them for the extra hardness. Anyone have a good reference to blood levels of test days after injecting. If im injecting monday and thursday, then may be the day or so before and including injection day my blood levels are dropping and this is when I could pulse one of th e non 17AA orals so there's less worry for receptor competition. I am no expert though, I'm waiting to hear from someone who is. If not, I will definitely be stacking the two during the three weeks that the esters are clearing at the end of the cycle.

I am dosing my AI (Aromasin) at 12.5mg ED and it seem to be treating me well.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
question.:

I reconstituted my HCG to 2,500IU per ml. So i have total of 5,000IU in 2mls BW. This means that the 10iu mark on my slin syringe is 250iu right? also, on my 1cc u-100 terumo syringe it has markds from 10-100. the 10 mark is 10IU right? Im starting HCG today and will be shooting the day prior to steroid injection 2x per week

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
question.:

I reconstituted my HCG to 2,500IU per ml. So i have total of 5,000IU in 2mls BW. This means that the 10iu mark on my slin syringe is 250iu right? also, on my 1cc u-100 terumo syringe it has markds from 10-100. the 10 mark is 10IU right? Im starting HCG today and will be shooting the day prior to steroid injection 2x per week
sounds right to me. 1cc=100iu so 10iu=.1 cc or 10% of a full cc/ml. 10% or 2500 is 250. 10 mark on the syringe is 10iu, correct.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds right to me. 1cc=100iu so 10iu=.1 cc or 10% of a full cc/ml. 10% or 2500 is 250. 10 mark on the syringe is 10iu, correct.
awesome man I appreciate it. Im shooting HCG as we speak cuz they boys think they are gonna leave for vacation now

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pudz looking good man, def. watching this

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me know if you notice anything with the HCG. Ive never used it, i was wondering if it is actually noticable say a day or two after.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
let me know if you notice anything with the HCG. Ive never used it, i was wondering if it is actually noticable say a day or two after.
this homo wants to know how big your balls are pudz!!! homo=PP!!!! LOL :rofl:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAAh....

PP: I will def keep you updated on the HCG. I noticed my boys drop back down a lil an hour or say after injection. Not sure if its anything from the HCG though. I'll have a better idea by my next HCG shot

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am really contemplating doing some sort of partial dosing (pulsing kinda) with furazadrol for the added hardness. I have heard that 200mg ED is the sweet spot for positive effects with that compound. I was thinking of doing something like this: Taking either A.) 100mg upon waking and 100mg pre or post workout. - - - B.) 100mg Pre Workout (about an hour or so) and 100mg post workout. C.) 200mg pre or post workout...

I would really like the benefits of this compound without tying up my receptors. I am not sure if it would work synergistically with the test and EQ or if it would compete with it. I assume that since furazadrol is a mild ph of furazabol. and furazabol has a short half life and is not very androgenic, I wouldnt think it would compete much at least throughout most of the day, and during the one or two doses, it would exert some benefits and then clear..... any thoughts? suggestions?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not wait until the last few weeks of your cycle? I dont see a lot of reason to use it in the middle of your cycle.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not wait until the last few weeks of your cycle? I dont see a lot of reason to use it in the middle of your cycle.
A. Its non 17 AA. B. its mild. C. I will be using furazadrol and\or trenaplex during the last three weeks. D. Just thought it would help harden me up a bit. I suppose theres no need for the oral now . Just throwin it out there.....

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
A. Its non 17 AA. B. its mild. C. I will be using furazadrol and\or trenaplex during the last three weeks. D. Just thought it would help harden me up a bit. I suppose theres no need for the oral now . Just throwin it out there.....
i would hold out until the last three or four weeks and just run it straight instead of pulse it. if its the same compound as mega zol (i think it is), then you might have to run it at pretty high doses to see any noticeable effects from it. i'll have to go back and look but i think i was using upwards of 300-350mg ed. it leaned me out and hardened me up pretty nicely! :afro:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had a feeling that putting that "no homo" comment in there was actually asking for a homo comment....note to self and a big :FUfinger: lol

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had a feeling that putting that "no homo" comment in there was actually asking for a homo comment....note to self and a big :FUfinger: lol
hahah

Back to the oral issue: At 200mg (seems to be the sweet spot with furazadrol), it will only last me two weeks if taken every day. I do not even know if furazadrol is strong enough to run solo while the esters are clearing later in the game, so I think what i'm going to do is take a 200mg dose 1-2 hour prior to training for the extra kick and some hardness, run it for the next two weeks, and then evaluate it for later use. I will probably stack it with trenaplex (same as finigen x) if I like it now to hold my gains while the esters are clearing.

If taken in one dose, with a short half life it will clear by night time and not interfere with anything. Its just like poppin a dbol before the gym (even if a guy's on test and watever...) excpt this isn't dbol at all...lol

I decided pulsing was a senseless idea in my situation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah

Back to the oral issue: At 200mg (seems to be the sweet spot with furazadrol), it will only last me two weeks if taken every day. I do not even know if furazadrol is strong enough to run solo while the esters are clearing later in the game, so I think what i'm going to do is take a 200mg dose 1-2 hour prior to training for the extra kick and some hardness, run it for the next two weeks, and then evaluate it for later use. I will probably stack it with trenaplex (same as finigen x) if I like it now to hold my gains while the esters are clearing.

If taken in one dose, with a short half life it will clear by night time and not interfere with anything. Its just like poppin a dbol before the gym (even if a guy's on test and watever...) excpt this isn't dbol at all...lol

I decided pulsing was a senseless idea in my situation.
sounds like a good idea. Are you sure you can evaluate it with the trenaplex tho? The furaz isnt strong enough to run while the esters clear, youre right. Keep it up and hit the iron like a man possessed (possessed by gear lol).

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good idea. Are you sure you can evaluate it with the trenaplex tho? The furaz isnt strong enough to run while the esters clear, youre right. Keep it up and hit the iron like a man possessed (possessed by gear lol).
What I meant was. Im taking furazadrol SOLO NOW for two weeks before training for extra intensity and some added hardness (hopefully). and If I like the compound i will stack either furaz or epi with trenaplex during the last 3 or so weeks when the esters are clearing to hold my gains and continue to harden up. Using the furaz now in just one dose around training time will not interfere with the underlying injectable's, and will only add to intensity and hopefully to hardening up my physique a bit.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW DIET UPDATE:

tightened things up a bit. I took out the banana in the morning and now am just having a: ice, 1tbsp natty pb, 50g Whey, 1 cup oats smoothie.

Also I am taking out the whey and oats pre training meal and replacing it with another whole food meal. (Same as meal 6 i think; with 6 i eat alot of brocolli instead of oats though): 2 whole eggs, 8 whites, 3\4 cup oats.

Post training: Aminos, vitamins, anti oxidants, Leucine, BCAA, Whey and an apple if too carb depleted.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just something i thought of....furaz is like a stanzolol clone or the like right? well winny is known for a strong binding to SHBG, kinda like proviron. This trait actually increases free test so it might not make a difference when you dose it itll probably not interfere negatively with the injectables imo.

Did you have recovery problems with the trenaplex before? Some dont like tren like compounds close to PCT for this reason.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh I would say recovery was so so. would have been better if not using just epi and PP IMO. I am going by how I felt and my libido. It was up and down and weird when ON and when coming OFF the finigenx.

Furazadrol is the ph to furazabol. Which I know is very similar to stanaz. If furaz exhibits the SHBG effects more so than specifically AR binding and other effects, than I will probably spread out the dose during the day. Until this is confirmed I will pop one big dose pre workout or half dose pre and half post....

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just finished up shooting 1.2mls in each delt. Definitely no big deal. Shoulders were a little numb-ish (like a dull pressure pain) for about 10 mins post injection but I made sure to massage the area and stretch it well to disperse the oil. I am now awaiting some serious shoulder swolitude

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
furazadrol has a seemingly low affinity for the androgen receptor, as does stanaz. Furazabol is a derivative of stanaz. Because of it's low AR affinity, and winny like effects I assume most of the positive effects come from is it's SHBG lowering capacity. I am thinking about spreading the dose out evenly throughout the day. at least using 100mg in the morning upon waking and 100mg pre training. I think that be more effecient for absorption than 200mg prior to training.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 11
thauncle Supplement Logs 108
Anabolics 55