• Legend!
  • Established
sustain-5 pumps
post cycle support- full dose
fenugreek - 3x 610mg per day
torem- 120/90/60 so far
ACTivate extreme- full dose
retain 2 -full dose

I think its a delayed thing from the superdrol (prolactin)
I ran out of p-5-p and stopped taking it about a week into post cycle therapy. I will get some more but in the mean time im doing 300mg B6 twice per day.

In addition to my torem taper I added 30mg Ralox last night,

I will continue at this dose for one more night and then drop it to 15mg and see if that helps.

I have heard that fenugreek can cause such problems too.....(I think prolactin related?) not sure.////

the fenugreek and reservatrol have shown to have estrogenic acitvities, not sure if fenu is prolactin related but i think you are right. 30mg Ralox is really a baby dose of Ralox the stuff needs to be around 120mg+ for immediate gyno reduction. An easy way to tell if its prolactin related is usually if you are having erectile disfunction or loss of libido...higher estrogen levels dont tend to do that to sex drive.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
what was your full supplement arsenal during post cycle therapy and doses if you dont mind?

I hear you sayin that and im really happy for you, i and everyone else would like to have PCT go the same.
full supplement arsenal wasn't much more than i listed. it included a multi, fish oils, 120/90/60/30 dosed toremifene, 6 caps of drive ed, and 5 pumps of sustain every night. this was enough to keep my strength and size where it was at the end of my cycle. i'm continuing to break pr's on certain exercises, and my weight has remained constant, so i am pretty damn happy!

this is the end of week 4 for me and i pry have 1 or 2 nights left of sustain (if i tilt the bottle, pump it and swirl it at the same time to get the lotion under the applicator). i'm on my second bottle of drive at 6 caps a day and i have 2 days left of 30mg toremifene. i might do another week at 30 just to be on the safe side. i added in retain 2 this week because i heard (i think from you actually) cortisol levels spike around week 3-4 and i also added creatine mono and beta alanine cause i have some laying around. i don't feel like i needed any of these but i figured i got threw post smoothly with a simple setup so now i can mess around with different supps. i've also got 2 bottles of diesel test i might start up soon as well since the sustain will be dropping out.

oh yeah, i almost forgot, i made my own acetic acid yesterday and reconned my igf finally so i am gonna be adding that next week. that will be 20mcg 3x a week. definitely looking forward to that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks sfear. Wow, short and simple. Did you end the cycle with an oral, i cant remember? So you are really liking Drive? Im always excited about running igf1, i got some saving for later but its sooooo tempting haha. Im def. gonna have to get some sustain and try out the megadose vit c for cort control.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
thanks sfear. Wow, short and simple. Did you end the cycle with an oral, i cant remember? So you are really liking Drive? Im always excited about running igf1, i got some saving for later but its sooooo tempting haha. Im def. gonna have to get some sustain and try out the megadose vit c for cort control.
yeah i tail-ended with havoc. i've read in some places that after ending havoc some users experience strength increases after the fact and that could be what i'm getting still. either way, i've added 20 lbs to my deadlift every week since i got off. but deadlift is also one of those lifts where you can "dig down deep" and make yourself finish those reps lol. i'll get about 5 reps with my new pr the week that i set it, and the following will be 8 reps and that's my new working weight.

as far as the drive goes, i was one of the testers of that product and loved it then, and still love it now. i really like it. i feel it was what kept the aggression and intensity high in the gym and most likely is what had me feeling like i never was 'off'. i will most definitely be utilizing this post cycle again in the future. i can only imagine how much better it would have been with igf added to the mix. i'm probably gonna do the low dose igf up until my next cycle in june btw. i think the tren will make those new cells blow up!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i figured that the 30mg ralox ON TOP of the 60mg toremifene should prevent it from getting worse at very least. In fact I woke up and it felt better. *knock on wood, hasnt bothered me all day either. I Think I will keep this up and instead of going to 15mg just stay at 30 unless something happens which requires me to try a higher dose for immediate reduction..

thanks guys Ill keep you posted.

sfearl:

besides the GI infection I had for a week (which killed libido), I feel fine. Sex drive is good, energy is ok. recovery seems to be progressing nicely.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
yeah i tail-ended with havoc. i've read in some places that after ending havoc some users experience strength increases after the fact and that could be what i'm getting still. either way, i've added 20 lbs to my deadlift every week since i got off. but deadlift is also one of those lifts where you can "dig down deep" and make yourself finish those reps lol. i'll get about 5 reps with my new pr the week that i set it, and the following will be 8 reps and that's my new working weight.

as far as the drive goes, i was one of the testers of that product and loved it then, and still love it now. i really like it. i feel it was what kept the aggression and intensity high in the gym and most likely is what had me feeling like i never was 'off'. i will most definitely be utilizing this post cycle again in the future. i can only imagine how much better it would have been with igf added to the mix. i'm probably gonna do the low dose igf up until my next cycle in june btw. i think the tren will make those new cells blow up!
i'd like to follow this post up and let you know it wasn't the drive, but the sustain alpha that had me feeling great during my post cycle. i ran out this past weekend and this whole week i've pretty much felt like sh1t. also, my strength has gone down slightly this week as well. i am thinking about getting another bottle for sure. i am on igf though now so that could be adding to the lethargy but not likely as i've only pinned a total of 40mcg so far.

on a side note, and more importantly health wise, i've been having a pain in my upper right abdominal quadrant. it's a slight burning sensation that usually happens later in the day/evening after i've eaten like 4-5 meals. i've done some research and believe the origin of the pain is my gall bladder. i'm cutting off all supplementation at this point except igf, and diesel test. i was taking up until this point, 6 caps/day drive, retain, creatine mono, 6 caps/day incarnate, and diesel test. i'm gonna continue to use the diesel test in case my body has not fully optimized my own natural test production yet. if the pain continues i'm seeing a doctor next week. ahhhhh if i have to go through some kind of surgery i'm gonna be so pissed. goodbye gains:(

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd like to follow this post up and let you know it wasn't the drive, but the sustain alpha that had me feeling great during my post cycle. i ran out this past weekend and this whole week i've pretty much felt like sh1t. also, my strength has gone down slightly this week as well. i am thinking about getting another bottle for sure. i am on igf though now so that could be adding to the lethargy but not likely as i've only pinned a total of 40mcg so far.

on a side note, and more importantly health wise, i've been having a pain in my upper right abdominal quadrant. it's a slight burning sensation that usually happens later in the day/evening after i've eaten like 4-5 meals. i've done some research and believe the origin of the pain is my gall bladder. i'm cutting off all supplementation at this point except igf, and diesel test. i was taking up until this point, 6 caps/day drive, retain, creatine mono, 6 caps/day incarnate, and diesel test. i'm gonna continue to use the diesel test in case my body has not fully optimized my own natural test production yet. if the pain continues i'm seeing a doctor next week. ahhhhh if i have to go through some kind of surgery i'm gonna be so pissed. goodbye gains:(
I kissed alot of my gains goodbye. fvcking sinus infection, ear infection then strep then GI tract infection!

whatever though. Its depressing as hell...just doing my best to diet and cut now. Not going ON again without proper rest and recovery despite how eager I am to correct these losses. Health is #1 for me. Plus on the upside I have more time for research and educating myself so that when I do go on again its all out and organized.

I feel great sex drive wise though. workouts are iffy becuase Im training around a few almost recovered injuries. IGF is AWESOME for healing. I really havent noticed any muscle gain from it though. used it on and off for a year....

Hopefully your issue is just GAS or something. I agree with cutting off the supplements.... My mom had severe pain there for a while and it was stressed induced gas buildup. see the doc. they may do an x ray which would indicate if its gas. then some good old gas X.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I kissed alot of my gains goodbye. fvcking sinus infection, ear infection then strep then GI tract infection!

whatever though. Its depressing as hell...just doing my best to diet and cut now. Not going ON again without proper rest and recovery despite how eager I am to correct these losses. Health is #1 for me. Plus on the upside I have more time for research and educating myself so that when I do go on again its all out and organized.

I feel great sex drive wise though. workouts are iffy becuase Im training around a few almost recovered injuries. IGF is AWESOME for healing. I really havent noticed any muscle gain from it though. used it on and off for a year....

Hopefully your issue is just GAS or something. I agree with cutting off the supplements.... My mom had severe pain there for a while and it was stressed induced gas buildup. see the doc. they may do an x ray which would indicate if its gas. then some good old gas X.
what exactly is gas x? i might look into that and try some before i go cry wolf to the doc. i already have a doctor appointment for a full physical in april to get panels done before my next cycle so if i could wait til then, i'd rather do that. i'm gonna check out some gas x. so your mom had a pain in the same general area? i'm bloated and gassy all the time in the pm. could be it.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what exactly is gas x? i might look into that and try some before i go cry wolf to the doc. i already have a doctor appointment for a full physical in april to get panels done before my next cycle so if i could wait til then, i'd rather do that. i'm gonna check out some gas x. so your mom had a pain in the same general area? i'm bloated and gassy all the time in the pm. could be it.
yea man. She though she had something SERIOUSLY wrong. the pain was debilitating. and what was it? GAS. stress can cause gas....lots of things can. if you already feel gassy and bloated then just cut the supps and calm down. It could be from the consistent shuv-age of food. if you want to try the gas-x then go for it. but if you are really concerned, then go see a doctor first before taking any OTC meds...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
on a side note, and more importantly health wise, i've been having a pain in my upper right abdominal quadrant. it's a slight burning sensation that usually happens later in the day/evening after i've eaten like 4-5 meals. i've done some research and believe the origin of the pain is my gall bladder. ...
It doesn't sound like you have the type of pain that could come with gallstones.

A slight burning sensation in the evening could come from stomach lining irritation...from certain foods...acidity...coffee or caffeine supplements on an empty stomach. The nerves that signal the pain don't alway reveal the exact location of the irritation...so it is possible to feel a burn where you do.

Next time you feel the burn take an anti-acid tablet like rolaids or tums...see if that has a soothing effect. If your stomach lining is irritated from production of stomach acid drinking a glass of water will dilute the stomach and make it feel better. Finally if you do feel your problem is stomach acid related try taking a Prilosec tablet...this will reduce stomach acid output for 24 hours.

Gallbladder problems often come with no pain...one sign of gallbladder problems is the malabsorption of bile which will reveal itself in yellowish greasy stool...often taking on an oil slick appearance.

I know a little bit about it...I had my gallbladder removed 20 years ago.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't sound like you have the type of pain that could come with gallstones.

A slight burning sensation in the evening could come from stomach lining irritation...from certain foods...acidity...coffee or caffeine supplements on an empty stomach. The nerves that signal the pain don't alway reveal the exact location of the irritation...so it is possible to feel a burn where you do.

Next time you feel the burn take an anti-acid tablet like rolaids or tums...see if that has a soothing effect. If your stomach lining is irritated from production of stomach acid drinking a glass of water will dilute the stomach and make it feel better. Finally if you do feel your problem is stomach acid related try taking a Prilosec tablet...this will reduce stomach acid output for 24 hours.

Gallbladder problems often come with no pain...one sign of gallbladder problems is the malabsorption of bile which will reveal itself in yellowish greasy stool...often taking on an oil slick appearance.

I know a little bit about it...I had my gallbladder removed 20 years ago.
let me tell you when this started. maybe it will give you guys an idea of what it could be. i tail ended my test cycle with 60mg of havoc for the last 4 weeks, 2 of which were when i was waiting for the esters to clear. now i have been reading that when the liver is taxed to a certain degree, it pushes the stress onto the gall bladder somehow. the burning sensation started the day i took my last dose of havoc. at that point i hadn't really paid attention to it. but it's been there every other day or so like clockwork since then so i am definitely taking notice now. but it is not unbearable, just annoying more than anything and i want it to go away.

i can't say that i've experienced any differences in my stool. i do know that certain foods upset it more than others. milk has no ill effect whatsoever. spicy food upsets it. i'm beginning to think that pasta and rice have a negative effect on it too because thats the first meal that it usually starts to hurt after (i eat pasta/rice and a chicken breast twice an hour and a half apart, after i lift, and the irritation sets in right around 6pm). heres a general breakdown of my diet, i've been following this, give or take a few things, for the past 4 months at least. i don't wake up until around 9am..

9am 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 32 ounces skim milk
10am 1/2 pb&j sandwich
10:30am lift
11:30 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 32 ounces skim milk
12 1/2 pb&j sandwich
2pm 6 oz. chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice/pasta, 1/2 cup green beans
4pm 6 0z. chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice/pasta, 1/2 cup green beans
6pm 2 cube steaks, salad, slice of french bread
8pm 1 can of tuna, salad, olive oil
10pm 1/2 cup cottage cheese
11pm 2 scoops whey

if theres anything you can see that would be causing it, let me know. i am gonna give a rest on the whole grains like the oats for a little while and see if that gives me some relief.

btw, what made you get your gall bladder taken out if there wasn't much, if any pain associated with it?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
... i'm beginning to think that pasta and rice have a negative effect on it too because thats the first meal that it usually starts to hurt after (i eat pasta/rice and a chicken breast twice an hour and a half apart, after i lift, and the irritation sets in right around 6pm).
It could be a developing allergy to the peanut butter...doesn't mean it is full blown just an irritation.

Another possibility is failure to digest carbs properly. One of the functions of the pancreas is secretion of digestive enzymes into the small intestine. Amylase is the enzyme responsible for digesting starches...if the pancreas doesn't secrete enough you can have the type of pain you describe.

NOW makes a supplement called Pancreatin which contains the digestive enzymes Amylase, Protease & Lipase. Together they help digest starches, protein & fats. The NOW brand is identical in makeup & strength to that which would be prescribed by a gastrointerologist. Priced around $8...

...it might worth a try to take these enzymes w/ your meal.

btw, what made you get your gall bladder taken out if there wasn't much, if any pain associated with it?
Gallstones...and malabsorption of bile salts (this part made life uncomfortable)...they said I didn't need a gallbladder and that it would be best to take it out in case the problems reoccured. I was young and believed at the time that highly rated doctors know best :rolleyes:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Sheesh sfaer are you still complainin about your vaginal pains? :D

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Gallstones...and malabsorption of bile salts (this part made life uncomfortable)...they said I didn't need a gallbladder and that it would be best to take it out in case the problems reoccured. I was young and believed at the time that highly rated doctors know best :rolleyes:
what was uncomfortable? it wasn't a burning sensation like i'm describing? it has gone away slightly when i dropped most of the supps i was taking but its still there after some meals. i just had it actually about 30 minutes ago, after i ate stew meat, green beans, and a garlic roll. to be honest, it feels like my ab muscle is tingling, but on the inside not the out... sounds pretty weird huh.

i couldnt find the pancreatin by NOW but their product i have linked below contains pancreatin as well as a host of other digestive enzymes. i just don't want to have to take a supp to properly digest my food from here on out! ahhhhh oh well i think i'll give it a try anway. i might even stack it with a bottle of GUT health just for a digestive 'tune up.'

Super Enzymes (180 tabs) By: NOW Foods

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt find the pancreatin by NOW but their product i have linked below contains pancreatin as well as a host of other digestive enzymes. i just don't want to have to take a supp to properly digest my food from here on out! ahhhhh oh well i think i'll give it a try anway. i might even stack it with a bottle of GUT health just for a digestive 'tune up.'

Super Enzymes (180 tabs) By: NOW Foods
That product looks good. The amount of Pancreatin (Amylase, Protease, Lipase) in it is 40% of NOWs standalone product.

Don't worry excessively about having to be on something forever...right now you are just trying to solve a problem and make your life better. Your pancreas just may need a little help at the moment...in no way does this mean it will always be the case...in fact it is far more likely that it is just a temporary situation.

Also explore the possibility that your stomach is "sensitive" to acidity or certain foods. If you have very intense hunger pangs...gnawing type pangs when your stomach is empty then that is probably the case. Certain foods for some reason can irritate the stomach...large amounts of peanut butter or the tiniest amount of garlic, coffee, alcohol, etc.

what was uncomfortable? it wasn't a burning sensation like i'm describing?...
No at that time it was different.

Apart from that time period I've had similar burning sensations in the upper left side though solved by staying away from certain foods, reduce stomach acid, digestive enzymes and buffering my stomach w/ a chalky substance before meals. After a period of time I was able to drop these things and return to normal.

The medical diagnosis was pancreatic insufficiency in excreting pancreatic digestive juice and non-text book problems w/ stomach sensitivity...this was after $30,000 worth of diagnostics which found nothing else wrong. The remedy was just trial an error a lot of work on my part and a minimal amount from my gastro doc.

Is any of this your answer? Maybe..maybe not...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
That product looks good. The amount of Pancreatin (Amylase, Protease, Lipase) in it is 40% of NOWs standalone product.

Don't worry excessively about having to be on something forever...right now you are just trying to solve a problem and make your life better. Your pancreas just may need a little help at the moment...in no way does this mean it will always be the case...in fact it is far more likely that it is just a temporary situation.

Also explore the possibility that your stomach is "sensitive" to acidity or certain foods. If you have very intense hunger pangs...gnawing type pangs when your stomach is empty then that is probably the case. Certain foods for some reason can irritate the stomach...large amounts of peanut butter or the tiniest amount of garlic, coffee, alcohol, etc.

No at that time it was different.

Apart from that time period I've had similar burning sensations in the upper left side though solved by staying away from certain foods, reduce stomach acid, digestive enzymes and buffering my stomach w/ a chalky substance before meals. After a period of time I was able to drop these things and return to normal.

The medical diagnosis was pancreatic insufficiency in excreting pancreatic digestive juice and non-text book problems w/ stomach sensitivity...this was after $30,000 worth of diagnostics which found nothing else wrong. The remedy was just trial an error a lot of work on my part and a minimal amount from my gastro doc.

Is any of this your answer? Maybe..maybe not...
i don't think i'll have a definitive answer until i see a doc. but like you said, you found out more about yourself than the doc in charge so... thats how things go i guess. i definitely appreciate the insight nonetheless. i'll look into the NOW product a little more and go ahead and make the purchase. i don't feel my situation needs immediate medical attention or else i wouldve already sought it out. i have a complete physical and bloodwork scheduled for sometime in april and would like to wait until then (to let my body return to homeostasis or at least get as close as possible after this past cycle and post) so if i can find a remedy before then i'd be much more happy than forcing the issue now. on a sidenote, i just had a great urge to burp but couldn't, and the gas felt like it went back to my stomach and stirred up the tingling sensation again. weird. i have a feeling this could be related to indigestion as i've found myself having acid reflux, gas, and bloating often over the past few months.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hey pudz how much longer til your done with you cycle and how much off time are you gonna take

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
update on the stomach dat, just a mild irritation of the duodenom (sp?). doc told me to take prilosec for two weeks for the acid reflux. she also said because of the low fat diet i've been on for the past four-five months, and my mass consumage of food, acid is being produced more frequently, and there is no fat coating my stomach when my food digests, which is a recipe for irritation.

sorry for the hijack pudz, carry on

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
update on the stomach dat, just a mild irritation of the duodenom (sp?). doc told me to take prilosec for two weeks for the acid reflux. she also said because of the low fat diet i've been on for the past four-five months, and my mass consumage of food, acid is being produced more frequently, and there is no fat coating my stomach when my food digests, which is a recipe for irritation.
Great news! Sounds to me like you have a very solid doctor. Prilosec works very well...you'll feel instantly better...

sorry for the hijack pudz, carry on
Pudz doesn't care...he's too busy screwing up his diet by eating bananas w/ his last few meals. :)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great news! Sounds to me like you have a very solid doctor. Prilosec works very well...you'll feel instantly better...

Pudz doesn't care...he's too busy screwing up his diet by eating bananas w/ his last few meals. :)

HAHA bananas are out. Im refining my diet slowly but I have come to the conclusion that the 40/40/20 diet will work best for me in a sustained slow cut. I dropped calories down to about 3400 per day. I will see where this takes me. ALL CARBS are from ezekiel bread, oats, green fibrous veggies and red no salt added organic kidney beans. (post workout cane sugar vitamin water type drink)-may just chomp down on 2 bananas after my workout....now that you have me thinking about bananas

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
HAHA bananas are out. Im refining my diet slowly but I have come to the conclusion that the 40/40/20 diet will work best for me in a sustained slow cut. I dropped calories down to about 3400 per day. I will see where this takes me. ALL CARBS are from ezekiel bread, oats, green fibrous veggies and red no salt added organic kidney beans. (post workout cane sugar vitamin water type drink)-may just chomp down on 2 bananas after my workout....now that you have me thinking about bananas
Sounds like a solid approach...throw in the element of "time" and you should lose nothing but fat & keep or even gain muscle.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a solid approach...throw in the element of "time" and you should lose nothing but fat & keep or even gain muscle.

At this point I am just trying to get sub 10% bf so that putting on LBM can be more easily planned, measured and accomplished while keeping bodyfat at bay.

do you have any guidelines for a cheat meal that may be useful? as far as what to do/ what NOT to do

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
At this point I am just trying to get sub 10% bf so that putting on LBM can be more easily planned, measured and accomplished while keeping bodyfat at bay.

do you have any guidelines for a cheat meal that may be useful? as far as what to do/ what NOT to do
Just don't go overboard...because it you do you may negate a whole week's worth of dieting.

I would take in some fiber before a cheat meal though. For instance a nice big salad will slow down digestion before you eat...say some pizza. Fiber intake works well with high GI foods as well. Remember it is overall Glycemic Load that is most important...not GI.

I would also get the cheat meals in earlier in the day as well and get back to the diet by that evening.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just don't go overboard...because it you do you may negate a whole week's worth of dieting.

I would take in some fiber before a cheat meal though. For instance a nice big salad will slow down digestion before you eat...say some pizza. Fiber intake works well with high GI foods as well. Remember it is overall Glycemic Load that is most important...not GI.

I would also get the cheat meals in earlier in the day as well and get back to the diet by that evening.
yea I was thinking that it may be best in the morning followed by a good weight training session. as far as calories though...should the caloric intake for the rest of the day be slightly adjusted to keep total daily intake constant (to the diet)? Im sure that would help prevent significant spill over

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
yea I was thinking that it may be best in the morning followed by a good weight training session. as far as calories though...should the caloric intake for the rest of the day be slightly adjusted to keep total daily intake constant (to the diet)? Im sure that would help prevent significant spill over
Well for you since you are not doing a low carb diet, carbing up too much wouldn't be good. Instead you should treat the cheat meal or day as a time to get your sanity back (since you will have been below maintanence calories), eat at or above maintanence (your body will enjoy/benefit from the break), don't get on the scale the next day. The cheat period is a break from your diet...it is just good to get back to your diet mindset at the end of the day & before bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 11
thauncle Supplement Logs 108
Anabolics 55