3 scoops of Jack3d
2 scoops of Moder Bcaa

Set 1
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
2 plates each side 15 reps
3 plates each side 10 reps
4 plates each side 10 reps
2 plates each sire 15 reps

This machine gives me the fastest pumps on shoulder days.. i feel more blood being flowed here..

Set 2
Smith Machine shoulder Press
135lbs for 20 reps
225lbs for 15 reps
315lbs for 8 reps
135lbs for 20 reps.

i was trying to once again go for speed without locking out.. its too dangerous when i see people do that with heavy weight..

Set 3
Hammer Shrugs
3 plates each side 20 reps
4 plates each side 20 reps
5 plates each side 20 reps
3 plates each side 30 reps

wanted to try something different instead of doing these towards the end..

Set 4
Dumbbell Side Lats
40 lbs for 15 reps
50 lbs for 15 reps
60 lbs for 10 reps
70 lbs for 8 reps

normally i try to get as much out of these with a 2 second pause, but I wanted to once again work on speed.. 70lbs was heavier than a mfer

Set 5
Reverse Cable Flye
210 lbs for 5 sets of 8

great exercise to end a brutal shoulder day..

Cardio
15 minutes on the bike..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
June 20

All out Arm Attack..

Supps
3 Capsules of Psyched
3 Scoops of Jack3d
water

Warm-up
Rope Pull Downs
210lbs for 4 sets of 15

Get the blood pumping faster with this..

Set 1
Straight bar Press down
210 lbs for 5 sets of 15

Try this movement, bent over as if you are pushing a TNT detonator.. control the reps though

Set 2
Bodyweight Dips
4 sets of 20

just needed to fill in something..

Set 3
T-Grip Press
135 lbs for 20 reps
225 lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps

instead of using the regular bar to close grip press, try it from different angles..

Set 4
Bent Over hammer Curls
40lbs for 10 reps
50 lbs for 10 reps
60 lbs for 10 reps
70 lbs for 10 reps

I got this movement from Brandon Curry.. it helped his arms grow larger for one of the shows he placed well in, and i decided to try it.. i like it a lot

Set 5
Seated Machine Curls
190lbs for 4 sets of 16

Ended this day with something easy... i was pressed for time again, but had to get in something before i ran some errands.. overall a great pump today..

no cardio.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Final Review

I have one more day left of Psyched.. and yes i will be using it on Fathers Day..

Well, i might as well give my full feedback.. Overall, i really did enjoy this product, both as a stand alone, and with a pre workout powder for the added pumps.. As a stand alone, what I liked about it the most was the fact that I had no jitters what so ever, and my pump lasted throughout the workout.. the only jitters i felt was when I started to add Jack3d to the mix.. although i was doing great on just the pills alone, with my high tolerance to stims, i had to add the powder.. I have not broken any prs, due to the fact that Im still getting back into the swing of things, and my days were not as consistent as i wanted them to be.. But for a pre workout pill, i really did enjoy this bottle.. I had to use the max does of 3 capsules, but its all good.. im sure i will be trying this out again one day.. on a scale of 1-10, i give it a 9.5.. i take away .5 mainly because i ran out so fast.. haha.. it needs to be in a larger bottle..

thank you to the reps for giving me the chance to try out something new, and to log it for the company.. I hope I provided enough information here, (minus the videos) to help you all better understand how awesome your product is.. i cant wait to start the Iron Stack.. and like you all said, i hope my wife is ready too..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final Review

I have one more day left of Psyched.. and yes i will be using it on Fathers Day..

Well, i might as well give my full feedback.. Overall, i really did enjoy this product, both as a stand alone, and with a pre workout powder for the added pumps.. As a stand alone, what I liked about it the most was the fact that I had no jitters what so ever, and my pump lasted throughout the workout.. the only jitters i felt was when I started to add Jack3d to the mix.. although i was doing great on just the pills alone, with my high tolerance to stims, i had to add the powder.. I have not broken any prs, due to the fact that Im still getting back into the swing of things, and my days were not as consistent as i wanted them to be.. But for a pre workout pill, i really did enjoy this bottle.. I had to use the max does of 3 capsules, but its all good.. im sure i will be trying this out again one day.. on a scale of 1-10, i give it a 9.5.. i take away .5 mainly because i ran out so fast.. haha.. it needs to be in a larger bottle..

thank you to the reps for giving me the chance to try out something new, and to log it for the company.. I hope I provided enough information here, (minus the videos) to help you all better understand how awesome your product is.. i cant wait to start the Iron Stack.. and like you all said, i hope my wife is ready too..
Thanks for the Psyched final review. You ran a great log and I'm sure the log you run for Iron Stack will be just as good.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434995355.587693.jpg

This was the stack I ran with Psyched.. It's simple but did the job and more..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Thank you very much bra!
You did an excellent log with killer lifts. I'm glad the Psyched helped your workouts and I will be following your IronStack log as well.
When you get a chance can you put your final in the review section if you have not already? Thanks again man ;)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Thank you very much bra!
You did an excellent log with killer lifts. I'm glad the Psyched helped your workouts and I will be following your IronStack log as well.
When you get a chance can you put your final in the review section if you have not already? Thanks again man ;)
I'll do it as soon as I get to my computer.. Took my last three capsules yesterday for a Father's Day smash.. Haha

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
WANTED my review is now up on the supplement review page..thanks again for the opportunity to log this product for you.. Cant wait for the Iron Stack to arrive..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your welcome.... Thanks for being a great logger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trippytriceps Supplements 38
Supplement Logs 5
klpfitness Supplements 9
klpfitness Supplements 0
chefbo Supplement Logs 50