Psyched

klpfitness

klpfitness

Awards
What's up all!!! WANTED set me some 3 sample bottles of psyched by Ironchamps , it's a pill form preworkout out . I am 5'7 amd 116 lbs and an npc bikini competitor. I really love this product . First I love that it's pill form and second I take two of them about 30 min before my workout and it worked amazing! Two days ago I did a 2 hour arm workout and even though my arms felt like jello I wasn't tired at all and today I did shoulders again with a long workout and didn't feel tired through it!!! Thank you guys so much! This us an awesome product and I def. Recommend trying it !

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up all!!! WANTED set me some samples of psyched by Iron forge , it's a pill form preworkout out . I am 5'7 amd 116 lbs and an npc bikini competitor. I really love this product . First I love that it's pill form and second I take two of them about 30 min before my workout and it worked amazing! Two days ago I did a 2 hour arm workout and even though my arms felt like jello I wasn't tired at all and today I did shoulders again with a long workout and didn't feel tired through it!!! Thank you guys so much! This us an awesome product and I def. Recommend trying it !
Your very welcome and our name is Ironchamp. :) I also hope that you got a whole bottle and not just some samples??

klpfitness

klpfitness

Awards
That's what I ment sorry my phone loves auto correct ! Again I thank you very much can't wait to continue WANTED

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooooooo jealous!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards