pSarm - Delivering you results for FREE!

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Years training: 4 years on and off
Training Goals: For the next 1-3 months my training goals are strength and mass gaining.
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I am currently trying to find a decent supplement out there that will match there claims. With little to no side effects.
Training split: MAX-OT Training
Able to keep before and after photos:Yes

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Years training:On and off since high school, rededicated since January.
Training Goals:size and strength
Why you would be a good person to test this out:In tune with my body, would give a detailed unbiased view of product.
Training split:M-W-F, DC training, cardio T-T

manbeast31

Awards
Years training:10
Training Goals:strength/fatloss
Why you would be a good person to test this out:im in the military and all very dedicated working out on a daily basis. i have used a variety of different products in the past and this is a chance to try another lg product.
Training split:6 days a week cardio 4 miles everyday
mon- arms, chest, and back
tues- legs, core
wed- full body
thurs- arms, chest, and back
fri- legs, core, and back
sat- full body
sun- rest
Able to keep before and after photos:yes

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

EasternLEGEND

Awards
App

Years training: 6
Training Goals: get a six pack and some lean muscle mass
Why you would be a good person to test this out: i will train hard and write a beastly log
Training split: 5 days a week
Able to keep before and after photos:Yes/No maybe

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Years training: ~10
Training Goals: Maintain current weight but lean out
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I want to see if it works as good as DTH, which is my favorite.
Training split: Full body 3 times/week
Able to keep before and after photos: Perhaps but no facial.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the diff in yohimbine? I might have the original, will I have any problems or just start off low dose to build up/assess tolerance?

We just lowered the dosage from the original. Still a great product but it MUST be taken on a FULL stomach with lots of water.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

Years training: 5 years, 3 seriously

Training Goals: Put on as much muscle as possible while staying fairly lean

Why you would be a good person to test this out: I would be good to test it because im dedicated and i train hard. I also am very detailed and keep up with what im doing well, im currently logging a cut for MusclePharm for bout the next 4 weeks so this would give me a chance to log a bulk at the end of it. Im also on track with my diet and keep it clean.

Training split: D.C. Training, Mon. Tues.-ON
Wed.-Off
Thurs. Fri.-On
Sat. Sun.-Off

Before=After pics Most definately

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be honored. nows not the right time though. The ingredients look good. test boosting for sure.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Sex:male
height:5-10
weight:230

Current Workout/training experience:5 times a week, chest/tricep, back/bicep, shoulders/traps, legs. Cardio 3-4 times a week. I have been working out faithfully for 3 years, and have been working out on and off since college. 3 days on 1 day off

Current Diet (Overview / Calories) :Ive been bad lately, i havent really had my diet in order (hollidays)

Goals for this log:Increase Lean Muscle, Improve Endurance & Strength

Why you would be a good person to test this out: I'm honest and run detailed logs with no problems.

Able to keep before and after photos:yes

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
And the winners are,....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Years training: lifting weights 4 years martial arts 18 years
Training Goals: Get to 180lbs life time
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I am currently getting my blood work done every 2 weeks and on the pannal they are testing my test levels so I could do a before and after. I am currently at 400 and a good range is supposed to be 600-800 so I would be able to give you factual information.
Training split:max-ot 5 day spilt some times6
Able to keep before and after photos:Yes/No yes

And any other information that might make you the right person for the job Well blood work is the only way to go and since your product makes such bold statements my blood work will back it up if it is indeed true.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Soon my friend... soon ;)
Looking forward to your decision my man, but only about half as much as I'm looking forward to following the logs!

pSARM is a very novel supp and for those who have used it they seem to be blown away by the results from a non hormonal anabolic.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your decision my man, but only about half as much as I'm looking forward to following the logs!

pSARM is a very novel supp and for those who have used it they seem to be blown away by the results from a non hormonal anabolic.
Yeah I also look forward to reading the logs :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have a short-list of 9 names now... I will think about it over night and post the 6 winners names tomorrow :p

manbeast31

Awards
i cant wait to see who got picked!! and if im lucky enough to be pick i cant wait to try this out!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Years training: 4
Training Goals: Lean and ripped
Why you would be a good person to test this out: The initial idea of pSarm intrigued me but there was never really much info on it so I never tried it. I would give a detailed, truthful log and shed some light on the product if chosen.
Training split: Currently full body 5/7 days

Johnny7

Awards
Years training: 5, 3 serious
Training Goals: lean mass and strength
Why you would be a good person to test this out: Because I have tried a variety of products in the past and you would easily be able to tell if the product is for real since I will not be adding any beginner gains.
Training split: 5 on 2 off will change to 6 on 1 off in about a week

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this has been a damn hard decision! Soooo many good applications here! I really picked those that would run this log solo due to the fact that combined with other products it may mask or hide what pSarm is acutlaly achieving, and there were some damn good applicaitons that I had to turn down due to this reason.

Anyway...
Winners!
Ari4216
somewhatgifted
texaslifter89
panther77
johnjessica20
thauncle

Well done to you all, fire through your details to me through PM and we will have these sent out to you shortly.

Let the fun Begin!

manbeast31

Awards
guess ill go buy me some and try it out anyways it looks like a soild product and lg is freakin awesome

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Everything happens for a reason

Congrats to the winners

I Am Glad, -Truly think you made the right decisions with the picks. lol

I will look out for loggin opp's for stuff like Cold Fusion or No Infuse

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this has been a damn hard decision! Soooo many good applications here! I really picked those that would run this log solo due to the fact that combined with other products it may mask or hide what pSarm is acutlaly achieving, and there were some damn good applicaitons that I had to turn down due to this reason.

Anyway...
Winners!
Ari4216
somewhatgifted
texaslifter89
panther77
johnjessica20
thauncle

Well done to you all, fire through your details to me through PM and we will have these sent out to you shortly.

Let the fun Begin!

craig! your fired! lol jk!

congrats guys!

great pics bro! these guys will put up some great logs

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to all the winners,.. the logs should be awesome!!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Poor choices! ;) j/k I'm sure it's tough to pick - thanks for the opportunity to put an app in. Congrats to the winners, I'll be reading the logs to find out what this stuff is actually all about.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SWEET!

My first sponsered log!

Thanks LG sciences, you wont be dissapointed.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Was so tough to pick guys, and a few of you are not in a position to run this as a stand-alone... wink wink :p

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners..

To be honest I’m glad you guys picked thauncle. I was thinking these would turn into a popularity contest and a high post count thing, I truly think thauncle will have the most success with this just because he hasn’t run a couple years worth of sups through his body...

Can’t wait to start following these logs!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Let's get this rolling. I can't wait too use the bottle I got but it will b stacked with form xtreme

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners..

To be honest I’m glad you guys picked thauncle. I was thinking these would turn into a popularity contest and a high post count thing, I truly think thauncle will have the most success with this just because he hasn’t run a couple years worth of sups through his body...

Can’t wait to start following these logs!
Thanks man, I look forward to the logs as well, get those addy's to me boys! Still waiting on panther's addy i think :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
congrats guys! looking forward to the logs.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya know Craig.... You should Express these bad boys out...Then we can all sit back and start watching the Logs on Monday....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ya know Craig.... You should Express these bad boys out...Then we can all sit back and start watching the Logs on Monday....
They go out tomorrow morning :) Panther... still waiting on your address you slacker!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if you asked the folks, But I know allot were planning on running this in there PCT... Wonder how close they are to it? or is anyone planning on running this as a stand alone?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you asked the folks, But I know allot were planning on running this in there PCT... Wonder how close they are to it? or is anyone planning on running this as a stand alone?
I ended up picking people what will run this solo, just so results aren't skewed, which was a pity as there were a few REALLY good loggers wanting to use it in their PCT.

Next time though I will sort them out :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up picking people what will run this solo, just so results aren't skewed, which was a pity as there were a few REALLY good loggers wanting to use it in their PCT.

Next time though I will sort them out

Totally understand... We/you wanna see and hear results based on that product and that product only... everything earned and gain it based on that..... Like i said I think you made great picks..

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
did you not get it? or did you post this before you got it? if not i'll send it again. i know i sent it tho bro, really lookin forward to this. should be good fun and = GREAT SUCCESS lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
did you not get it? or did you post this before you got it? if not i'll send it again. i know i sent it tho bro, really lookin forward to this. should be good fun and = GREAT SUCCESS lol
Got your addy now, should go out tomorrow, so should be with you really soon :)