PROPER PCT FOR CYCLE

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey guys,

I've read all the pct stuff in the form and on the web, but I wanted to see what you guys think I should do with what PCT stuff I have so I can keep the maximum amount of gains.

First here is my cycle that I am about to start

10 weeks of eq (400mg wk) Yes, I know I should do a longer amount of eq but I am waiting to get more and all I have right now is 10 weeks worth

10 weeks of test c

6 weeks of danabol (at beginning)

Here is the pct stuff I bought

I want to save my arimadex because I might need it if I get sides but I also got Clomid and HCG

How long and what dosages should I use the clomid and HCG to be most effective in PCT?

Thanks

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I dont care much for hcg....I think its overrated and unnecessary for most guys post cycle...I like to see clomid and nolvadex used together.....

holy

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would stick to 4 weeks on Dbol.

rinner100

Awards
Hey guys,

I've read all the pct stuff in the form and on the web, but I wanted to see what you guys think I should do with what PCT stuff I have so I can keep the maximum amount of gains.

First here is my cycle that I am about to start

10 weeks of eq (400mg wk) Yes, I know I should do a longer amount of eq but I am waiting to get more and all I have right now is 10 weeks worth

10 weeks of test c

6 weeks of danabol (at beginning)

Here is the pct stuff I bought

I want to save my arimadex because I might need it if I get sides but I also got Clomid and HCG

How long and what dosages should I use the clomid and HCG to be most effective in PCT?

Thanks
wow..... your going to run that? crazy cycle man... you best save your arimadex. taking you have a good backround on running cycle, id still say your crazy

male25

Awards
Isnt nolvadex now considered better for pct than clomid?

Bodybuilder20

Awards
I've heard it go both ways, some say clomid is and some don't. Sadly its probably because some people have gotten fake stuff and it hasn't done anything.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
wow..... your going to run that? crazy cycle man... you best save your arimadex. taking you have a good backround on running cycle, id still say your crazy
I wouldn't consider it a "crazy" cycle, but if it were me in your shoes I would drop the EQ and save it for when you have enough to run it for 14-16 weeks. Secondly, I would drop the Dbol down to 4 weeks. Third, it almost sounds like this may be your first cycle considering you're asking questions about PCT, if I'm wrong I apologize, but if I'm right I would run a Test only for 10 weeks at 500mg per week. No need to mix multiple compounds for your first run, you won't know what is doing what as far as gains/sides go.