Proper pct after MutantPlexx cycle?

Flaboy239

Awards
Not my first ph cycle. I've run sd, lmg, dmz, cynostane in the past but have never used a serm for pct. Stupid, I know. Thank goodness I've never had any issues other than losing most my gains. Anyways, I'm about to run a cycle of MutantPlexx and want to run a proper pct. In the past I've just ran some Erase, DAA and similar otc supps. Should I get Nolva or Clomid or both and at what doses would be best? Anything else I should add while I'm at it? Thanks.

Flaboy239

Awards
The stack will look like this:

halo 75mg

lmg 75mg

epi 30mg

M-bolone 15mg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Both. Gonna need a serm bigtime. We sell that stack in the shop I work at and guys gain a ton from it. Pretty harsh on ur body but if u wanna blow up quick it does the job.

Flaboy239

Awards
Awesome. Any suggestions on what my nolvadex/clomid cycle should look like?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
You have both or deciding on what to get?

Flaboy239

Awards
I have neither at the moment but was planning on buying both. Just not 100% sure how much of each I'll need.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Both should work great based on feedback from users on here....you'll only need though one I think...and there's a third I think you should consider researching..Toremifene.

These are non-OTC products so I am solely passing on info from users and their experiences from what I've read. See your doc for the real deal.

Another useful link from these forums.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html