Prop/Dazed kit

zwarrior99

Awards
Ok searched but cant really find what im looking for. Anybody mixed in 10g of prop in dazed Oil/Solvent mix? If you did, did u just add it then shake it and heat it? And the most important question, did it stay in the solution, and was it painful?

bellicose

Banned
Awards
yes it works quite nicely, and no its not painful

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually if you take a look over in our conversion forum there is a step by step for test enth and you should be able follow those directions
Dingling, not to be a dick but that is for synovex conversions.. not mixing with the test prop powder..

dingling

Awards
No, youre not bein a dick. I just saw 'dazed' and assummed he was doing the conversion. My bad. But that thread also includes addidng the raw powder to the mix, so maybe that could be of use. Good luck to you.
Oh, and to answer your question, there really isnt any pain associated with it.

zwarrior99

Awards
how bout if i mix in 20g for 200/ml? Will it stay in the solution?

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Dazed's oil is tops
yes, 20g in 200 ml will stay in the solution well..that is only 100 mg/ml.

BrKonman

Awards
Dazed's oil is tops
yes, 20g in 200 ml will stay in the solution well..that is only 100 mg/ml.
Actually, I believe he meant 20 grams into 100ml of solution for 200 mg/ml... in which case I believe the oil/solvent would crash. And if it didn't, I'm fairly sure 200mg/ml prop would hurt like hell. Correct me if I'm wrong experts :)

EDIT: sifu... www.eagleresearch.biz ... the forum is a lil' hidden on the bottom.

zwarrior99

Awards
Actually, I believe he meant 20 grams into 100ml of solution for 200 mg/ml... in which case I believe the oil/solvent would crash. And if it didn't, I'm fairly sure 200mg/ml prop would hurt like hell. Correct me if I'm wrong experts :)

EDIT: sifu... www.eagleresearch.biz ... the forum is a lil' hidden on the bottom.
Anybody have any experience with it? Will it crash yes or no? It shouldnt hurt though, if it doesnt hurt at 100mg/ml, shouldnt hurt at 200mg/ml since I wont be adding anything it doesnt have already(BA or BB).

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
No.......100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml............will not crash (not in dazed's oil).......and if the mix of the oil being used is correct it should not hurt at all.

Buy dazed's oil and you will not have a problem at 200 mg/ml.

I know guys who have went 300+ in his oil with prop no problems.