Opiewags99

Awards
Finally I Can participate in this one, since I can't on the other forum

Animal Paks my multi baby!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
What is Mr Dead mean anyway? Deadlift possibly?
I'm a nurse... And, at one of the places I used to work at... I was the only one that could handle/stomach getting the deceased ready for the Mortuary to come retrieve the body... And, a co-worker remembered a phrase from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunder Dome"... "I'm the one that keeps Mr. Dead in his pocket..." She thought the name fit, and I kind of liked it... So I've had that nickname for about 15 years... Doesn't hurt that Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I LOVE horror movies... *L*

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I'm a nurse... And, at one of the places I used to work at... I was the only one that could handle/stomach getting the deceased ready for the Mortuary to come retrieve the body... And, a co-worker remembered a phrase from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunder Dome"... "I'm the one that keeps Mr. Dead in his pocket..." She thought the name fit, and I kind of liked it... So I've had that nickname for about 15 years... Doesn't hurt that Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I LOVE horror movies... *L*
That's a damn good story, my name has no meaning behind it at all

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I'm happy that the red and black are so distinct in the avvys in this forum, can tell it's the M-stak shirt I've got

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
True, and I actually have that shirt also. Oddly the Yellow Pak one is the one that I don't have
I like the red and black better then yellow though. Need to get the LE Omega, got the yellow on black Pak one, but I bought it a size big. Its my goal shirt!

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I Can't decide between Torrent, Nitro, Pump, or possibly a big88er!

Decisions Decisions...

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I went with a Big 88 can, since although seemingly less important than those massive pumps..... Vitamins are really the foundation of supplementation and will contribute the most to overall good health. Plus it's a limited edition item, and a collectors tin. Thanks Animal!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I went with a Big 88 can, since although seemingly less important than those massive pumps..... Vitamins are really the foundation of supplementation and will contribute the most to overall good health. Plus it's a limited edition item, and a collectors tin. Thanks Animal!
Thats a solid choice. Let us know what prize is in your can.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I didn't win any! Actually I have plenty of Animal Pak to last me a while...the only thing I still need to get for my stack is Animal Omega.
make sure to go pick it up soon. Omega is a staple supplement in my regimen and I use it 365 days a year. 1-2 packs a day all depending on my current goals at that time.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Pretty excited about this, need to figure out what I need more then what I want. Email will be sent shortly. Thanks again yohead, U-Rep, Animal, and everyone else behind this.
No doubt bro- so what did you decide to go with?

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Great choice bro. What can be better than 88 packs of Pak- nothing exactly..lol

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I like the red and black better then yellow though. Need to get the LE Omega, got the yellow on black Pak one, but I bought it a size big. Its my goal shirt!
I am a big fan of the Black and Yellow Limited Editions that were sold at the Cage. I like to rock that shirt and the all Yellow Animal hat when I go out from time to time. You def turn some heads when rocking the gear. Thats one of the great things about the Cage- all of the sick gear that is only sold there.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of the Black and Yellow Limited Editions that were sold at the Cage. I like to rock that shirt and the all Yellow Animal hat when I go out from time to time. You def turn some heads when rocking the gear. Thats one of the great things about the Cage- all of the sick gear that is only sold there.
Big fan of the Jerseys... The other half got me one for my 40th B-Day present...:head:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Even better, make sure you hold onto that one
After 13 years of marriage, and 18 years total together, it's too late to go shopping for a new model... *L* Besides, we're the only one's that could put up with each other...:icon_lol:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
After 13 years of marriage, and 18 years total together, it's too late to go shopping for a new model... *L* Besides, we're the only one's that could put up with each other...:icon_lol:
Well I'm happy for you then bro. A solid woman will keep you grounded and keep your head on straight.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I hear you A-Rep, to bad I have never been to the Cage. Hopefully one day. I ordered the Red on Black LE, but got the Yellow on Black instead. No complaints here.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
They say behind every great lackey, there is an even greater woman.

BTW the jerseys are SIIICK.

We need to see some moar avis....

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I hear you A-Rep, to bad I have never been to the Cage. Hopefully one day. I ordered the Red on Black LE, but got the Yellow on Black instead. No complaints here.
Start saving the money bro. The Cage is like no other experience in the world. You will leave wanting more. Thats what the Cage is all about- experiences and memories.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
They say behind every great lackey, there is an even greater woman.

BTW the jerseys are SIIICK.

We need to see some moar avis....
I agree bro. Can't wait to see what kind of new gear the Animals will be wearing at the Cage this year. Lets see those avi's fellas.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I agree bro. Can't wait to see what kind of new gear the Animals will be wearing at the Cage this year. Lets see those avi's fellas.
Either basketball jerseys or baseball jerseys would be sick IMO.

Definitely can't wait. I already got the hotel lined up and will be there alive and in the flesh haha.

The Cage is an unreal experience. For those that haven't been, just witnessing it is worth the price of admission.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Definitely can't wait. I already got the hotel lined up and will be there alive and in the flesh haha.

The Cage is an unreal experience. For those that haven't been, just witnessing it is worth the price of admission.
Nice bro, you are def. going to have the experience of a lifetime.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, you are def. going to have the experience of a lifetime.
I loved it last year. I was in the cage the whole damn time.

I got some funny ass pics as well. I still am kicking myself for missing Ah-nold.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I loved it last year. I was in the cage the whole damn time.

I got some funny ass pics as well. I still am kicking myself for missing Ah-nold.
Nice bro and I heard the Cage 09 is going to be even bigger and better than last year. So this should be very interesting to see what new things corporate brings to the Cage this year.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

Baseball jerseys would be sweet!!! (Especially the button-down ones...):head:

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is my animal avi of me wearing my sick a$$ animal hat. I did it black and white just like you guys. :thumbsup:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
make sure to go pick it up soon. Omega is a staple supplement in my regimen and I use it 365 days a year. 1-2 packs a day all depending on my current goals at that time.

I may just have to do that ;)

I just started using Animal Nitro in the morning. 1 pack before and 1 pack after my fasted cardio.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Got my t-shirt today, check the new avy. Hopefully the contest is still going on?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'll be picking another winner this Friday... so lets see those Animal Avis.