PROMO: "Reign of Animal"

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
NO!

The only posters I have I picked up at the Emerald Cup this year...
Hit me up with your addy bro... I'll see if if Corporate has any left over. It's got Ox, The House and Wrath on it...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna show you how excited I am about the ANIMAL -T-...I'm taking my Avi pic at mailbox because I can't wait...lol

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
We've done this promo elsewhere, but why not here??? Just stick a pic of you wearing Animal Gear in your avatar--t-shirt, skullie, tank, whatever. We'll randomly select winners based on those avys. If you're picked, it's you're choice of Animal supp or Animal Gear. If you're under 18, then it's gotta be Animal Gear. Open to all with a U.S. addy (including APO/FPO).

Course you know the supps: Category

Here are the choices of Animal Gear that you can win: Category

Good luck fellas.
Let's see those new avatars fellas

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
You think those red and yellow Animal Iconic Ts kick ass??? You should have seen the black limited edition Ts... Those sell out, fast. Who here has got one of those bad boys?
Got the Yellow and Black one from the Arnold and the LE Black and Red Omega one. Two sweet shirts if I must say so myself

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Check out the new sig...

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
U-Rep,

I chose Test for my supplement. Big thanks to Animal/Universal. They are in a class all their own!

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
In it to win it, LOL, will get a pic up with the Iconic T and the Hat in the next day or so!

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
How long is this promo going to run for? Finally got a pic with my shirt on, LOL!

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
This is a PROMO! Get you to buy there product, show it off, free advertising! I love it!

I just can't decide what to buy :confused:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
This is a PROMO! Get you to buy there product, show it off, free advertising! I love it!

I just can't decide what to buy :confused:
I'll make the recommendations. For a nominal fee, of course... Hahahahaha.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man the shirt looks great! Do i just email u with what I want or how do I do this? Also is that wrath pack included in prizes just wondern which are excluded before I pick from that link on post 1 ...lol I cant make up my mind. I trying to put together a killer stak already have Animal Test and Animalpak so i need sumtn to add with it.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man the shirt looks great! Do i just email u with what I want or how do I do this? Also is that wrath pack included in prizes just wondern which are excluded before I pick from that link on post 1 ...lol I cant make up my mind. I trying to put together a killer stak already have Animal Test and Animalpak so i need sumtn to add with it.
See my first post to see what's available and pick one item. PM me your full name and addy. That's it. Easy.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I want to give a big Thank You to Animal and Universal. I just got in the mail all the stuff I've won from them recently. This stuff is badass and I can't wait to incorporate it into my current stack. Here is a pic...sorry for the crappy photochop...I had to work on my laptop and I hate the touchpad.

Attachments

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I want to give a big Thank You to Animal and Universal. I just got in the mail all the stuff I've won from them recently. This stuff is badass and I can't wait to incorporate it into my current stack. Here is a pic...sorry for the crappy photochop...I had to work on my laptop and I hate the touchpad.
Where are the Big 88s?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
That photo looks solid. Enjoy it.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I didn't win any! Actually I have plenty of Animal Pak to last me a while...the only thing I still need to get for my stack is Animal Omega.
I know that. Why didn't ya place an order, eh? Too good for the Big 88s? Hahahaha...

Yeah, Pak/Omega. Sweet.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I thought about it but I need to spend the money elsewhere ;)

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Pretty excited about this, need to figure out what I need more then what I want. Email will be sent shortly. Thanks again yohead, U-Rep, Animal, and everyone else behind this.