Prolactin

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's that bad supplements wont touch it. Time to seek professional advice. Then look into your daily environment. Like bpa triclosen phosphates. Things like dont warm up your food in empty coolwhip containers. I'm not sure what you do for a profession but sometimes it comes down to what your exposed to

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
If it's that bad supplements wont touch it. Time to seek professional advice. Then look into your daily environment. Like bpa triclosen phosphates. Things like dont warm up your food in empty coolwhip containers. I'm not sure what you do for a profession but sometimes it comes down to what your exposed to
Puffy nips are down with aromasin , haven't squeezed since I started prolactrate but feels better and mini lumps are gone...on day 3 so very good progress

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puffy nips are down with aromasin , haven't squeezed since I started prolactrate but feels better and mini lumps are gone...on day 3 so very good progress
Aromasin a per scrip? Either way congrats on getting down on day 3

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
If Arimidex helped then excess estrogen could have exacerbated the prolactin levels.

Are you taking anything that would increase prolactin?

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
If Arimidex helped then excess estrogen could have exacerbated the prolactin levels.

Are you taking anything that would increase prolactin?
Nope But i did a cycle a year ago I dont think I ever recovered from that induced it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lactation comes from increased prolactin. Prolactin induces lactation.
Prolactrone will do the trick.

Start with 1 cap twice a day.

Check back in after 10 days and let us know how well it worked :)

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Lactation comes from increased prolactin. Prolactin induces lactation.
Prolactrone will do the trick.

Start with 1 cap twice a day.

Check back in after 10 days and let us know how well it worked :)
been on 1 am 2 pm and worked wonders ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been on 1 am 2 pm and worked wonders ;)
Awesome brother. Glad to hear it.
It works incredibly well.

Its also great for sleep and recovery and HGH increase. A great overall supp.

As a prolactin supp though ...there is nothing better!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will proclacrate get rid of leaky nips?
If you have leaky nips and are looking for a fix from a supplement.... oh dear.

It could be prolactin issues or estrogen issues.

A supplement won't help to the degree you need.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have leaky nips and are looking for a fix from a supplement.... oh dear.

It could be prolactin issues or estrogen issues.

A supplement won't help to the degree you need.

What are you basing your statement on? Can you prove to me that a supplement cannot lower prolactin enough?

I have bloodwork results proving otherwise so I base my statements on facts.
Also the OP already stated that hes taking Prolactrone and its working.

If Prolactrone could not effectively lower prolactin levels we wouldnt sell it. period.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
What are you basing your statement on? Can you prove to me that a supplement cannot lower prolactin enough?

If Prolactrone could not effectively lower prolactin levels we wouldnt sell it. period.
Agreed :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alright. Brundel...

I get free bloods. I'm currently off of any anabolics and can go ahead and get bloods.

How long would you say run it?

I'll compare to caber or prami via bloods.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the thing....You posted a statement that would imply our product would not work in this situation. The whole purpose of the product is to lower prolactin. I would not release it if it didnt work. I take these things personally as its a reflection on myself and my Brand.
The goal is not to attack you so dont take it this way.

This is what you said.

"A supplement won't help to the degree you need."

-The OP already stated Prolactrone helped fix the problem so this alone shows it was enough.

-I never stated it was comparable in strength to caber or prami so....there is no point in comparing them as this wasnt even mentioned.

-I also have a bunch of labs showing Prolactrone lowering Prolactin more than enough to combat elevated prolactin in most cases.
We tested it prior to releasing the product. Testers were running deca and tren at excessive doses and Prolactrone kept Prolactin in range and prevented prolactin related sides for all testers.

-I also have several labs taken from all over the net where guys ran labs when using prolactrone and Tren or deca.
-I also have a few personal labs where my PRL level was around 5 when it should have been well above range or...would have been without Prolactrone.

Feel free to run labs. I love bloodwork and Im 100% confident because there is a ton of research to validate the ingredients combined with dozens of blood results I have seen.
The stuff works.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the thing....You posted a statement that would imply our product would not work in this situation. The whole purpose of the product is to lower prolactin. I would not release it if it didnt work. I take these things personally as its a reflection on myself and my Brand.
The goal is not to attack you so dont take it this way.

This is what you said.

"A supplement won't help to the degree you need."

-The OP already stated Prolactrone helped fix the problem so this alone shows it was enough.

-I never stated it was comparable in strength to caber or prami so....there is no point in comparing them as this wasnt even mentioned.

-I also have a bunch of labs showing Prolactrone lowering Prolactin more than enough to combat elevated prolactin in most cases.
We tested it prior to releasing the product. Testers were running deca and tren at excessive doses and Prolactrone kept Prolactin in range and prevented prolactin related sides for all testers.

-I also have several labs taken from all over the net where guys ran labs when using prolactrone and Tren or deca.
-I also have a few personal labs where my PRL level was around 5 when it should have been well above range or...would have been without Prolactrone.

Feel free to run labs. I love bloodwork and Im 100% confident because there is a ton of research to validate the ingredients combined with dozens of blood results I have seen.
The stuff works.
Okay man. Lower your defences. After all.. I have defended you and your brand on many occasions. I understand though. You get trolled a lot on these forums and criticized for no reason.

I will run Prolactrone and there will be blood...s.

I think op would be better suited running something like caber or prami because they are strong.
He has leaky nips. Imo that's a medical issue like gyno that should really be looked at by a doctor.

I do want to ask...do you believe your supplement is superior to caber or other script grade solutions? Yes or no.

I am going to compare them anyway. I love bloods aswell.

Prolactrone is certainly the better option when going with otc stuff though. The studies on the ingredients will show you that.

Calm down and chill. You still have friends on these forums.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is alot of BS for me to wade through every day bro.
Again IM not attacking you. Just supporting my brand.

So lets get to the points.

1. Is Prolactrone strong enough to combat leaky nipples?
-The OP stated that it did in fact work.
-There are dozens of studies and trials proving the ingredients will seriously lower prolactin.
- I have a bunch of bloodwork from personal use and guys online who used Prolactrone as well as the tests from our initial trials.
100% of the bloods successfully lowered PRL into mid/low normal range.

2. This is another thing altogether and was not what we were talking about but we should address it because its important.
Is Prolactrone "better" than Caber or Prami?
Stronger?=no.
Better?=in most cases for guys like us, yes.

Caber and prami are drugs requiring prescription. Prolactrone over the counter.
You can buy research chems but RC are notorious for being underdosed, contaminated, bunk etc....You for certain cannot rely on an RC chem.
You 100% can rely on Prolactrone.
Prolactrone is always dosed right, always contains whats on the label. Prolactrone will do the trick in all but the most severe cases.
I would ALWAYS go with Prolactrone before an RC caber/prami.

Id love to see your bloods bro. It would be interesting to see how they stack up. Caber is almost certainly stronger but PRO is still more than strong enough..Even if it is stronger it doesnt make any difference at all because the question was is Prolactrone strong enough and the answer is yes.
Id think strength is in this order
Caber
Prami
Pro

With caber being strongest.

Caber and prami can have some FN nasty sides as well. Life threatening ones for some people. It should be used only as a very last resort and under a DRs supervision.

CNYC

Awards
I just got bloods done, everything is in pretty good order, but my prolactin was at the top of range, and my estro was crushed at 8. I had a case of puffy nips from not using an AI, jumped on the AI into PCT and out.

Everything is almost back to normal but i know that when my estro comes back up so is my prolactin, I need to drop i about 5 points nothing crazy. I don't want to take any more RC ****.

How long would I need to take the prolactrone to get in range, are there any sides at all?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got bloods done, everything is in pretty good order, but my prolactin was at the top of range, and my estro was crushed at 8. I had a case of puffy nips from not using an AI, jumped on the AI into PCT and out.

Everything is almost back to normal but i know that when my estro comes back up so is my prolactin, I need to drop i about 5 points nothing crazy. I don't want to take any more RC ****.

How long would I need to take the prolactrone to get in range, are there any sides at all?
Most people experience no side effects.
I can't tell you for certain exactly how long it will take but I would expect 2 weeks would be enough. I would use the whole bottle though if it were me. Prolactrone helps you sleep better and kicks hgh levels so I would take advantage of this. It also raises libido for most.
I'd start with 1 cap twice a day with food.