Prolactin Gyno

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I definatly can sqeeze **** out of my nipples which sucks ass any first hand experience with this or suggestions would be much appreciated thanks

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I definatly can sqeeze **** out of my nipples which sucks ass any first hand experience with this or suggestions would be much appreciated thanks
what gave you prolactin probs? do you have gyno? cab for sure.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have some gyno issues. emax lmg really set it off!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
great i got 2 bottles of emax sitting here,looks like i better get some Cabergoline if i ever get around to running it

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea its great stuff but you gotta watch your ass!

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking of a epistane/max lmg cycle, do you guys think the anti-estro effect of the epistane would prevent gyno from the max lmg.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epi got rid of my gyno and Im 1 month out of my cycle and no signs.I was also using test freeing agents and no problems and Im very succeptable to gyno.So it looks as if the extended estro supression effects of Epi are true.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
vitamin B6 and vitex can also help you out with lowering prolactin levels. I know a big intake of B6 helped reduce ALOT of my gyno after a superdrol cycle. A few mos. later, I completely eradicated it with Havoc.

For future post cycle therapy's, avoid using fenugreek as this may increase prolactin levels.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For future post cycle therapy's, avoid using fenugreek or USPlabs's PowerFULL as these can increase prolactin levels.
do you klnow the exact mechanism in powerfull that causes this to happen??? so i should prob steer clear of usin that in my post cycle therapy right now spec since i got gyno allready....

anything else you know of??? symmetry(also usplabs but supposed to be specially extracted cissus.... who knows what else)? Activate (stinging nettle root)? how about good old trib?.... going for as much natty supps as possible this post cycle therapy and want to avoid anything contributing to gyno like ..... well gyno. (play on like the plague. lol. aha.... k not funny)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know the exact mechanism for PF, but an increase in prolactin is something that happens while one of its components increases your GF levels. Search for a thread by same_old called "Powerfull Claims" (or something like that at least). I remember that's where I had read a little bit about that. Tons of information of PowerFULL and how it works.

I'd say you're fine with taking Activate, just (from my experience at least) don't overdo it and the natty's. If your post cycle therapy plan looks like a constitutional ammendment, you not only run a higher risk of getting gyno, but you won't have a clue as to what caused it.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks im gonna run high dose of b6 and some vitex and see whats up. I read up about dostinex and others and the risk seems high for the reward so I think il steer clear, thanks for the help.

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
vitamin B6 and vitex can also help you out with lowering prolactin levels. I know a big intake of B6 helped reduce ALOT of my gyno after a superdrol cycle. A few mos. later, I completely eradicated it with Havoc.

For future post cycle therapy's, avoid using fenugreek or USPlabs's PowerFULL as these can increase prolactin levels.
I thought PowerFULL worked by Inhibiting prolactin... since it does increase dopamine. Seems like it would be a good addition to an anti-gyno post cycle therapy to keep the prolactin at bay.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought PowerFULL worked by Inhibiting prolactin... since it does increase dopamine. Seems like it would be a good addition to an anti-gyno post cycle therapy to keep the prolactin at bay.
but i think its the rebound that causes probs... i remember hearing many people thinkin they were getting gyno from powerfull cycles right when it came out.... dont know though thats just my speculation

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
ahh gotcha. Can Powerfull be tappered anyway towards the end to prevent this rebound?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if your VERY proned to it then maybe take a small dose AI or something used to directly combat prolactin. dont know how well tapering the dose will do.... The main worry here though is using powerfull post cycle where your body may allready be producing alot of prolactin and your just setting yourself up for a BOMB when all use is dicontinued..... once again this is only my speculation but thats how i read it.

now tons of folks, myself included, have run stand alone powerfull cycles with no gyno or lactating in sight until something more serious and likely to produce those effects (in my case .S.D.) came into play.... i dont feel powerfull did it a bit. just stay away from usin it post cycle and watch yourself right after a stand alone with something onhand just in case. then smile:D lol

Last edited:

Ironman80

Awards

What doses would you recommend and at what time of the day would be most benificial?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't "safely" recommend anything higher than 100mg per day. Anything above that, B6 becomes toxic, and can cause nerve damage.

PowerFULL lowers Prolactin levels!

Not bad for an anabolic monkey!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So USPLabs, would there be any possibilty for a prolactin blocking rebound after discontinuing use??? is the prolactin still present and being blocked or production all together being inhibited. cause if its the later i wouldnt think rebound would be a worry....???

Ironman80

Awards
I can't "safely" recommend anything higher than 100mg per day. Anything above that, B6 becomes toxic, and can cause nerve damage.
Thanks. The B-6 I have comes in 100mg. :think: