Progress!

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I’ve been on semaglutide and MT2. Was on cardarine for a bit but stopped. This is all in conjunction with major gym time and portion control/caloric def. I’m about to have a major surgery end of July so I’m relaxing a bit on the gym and once I’m all healed up gonna go hard with a clen cutting cycle. Proud of myself thus far!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good job! only thing I would say would be wear similar clothes for comparison, having your shorts up that high change perception of body shape and makes you look a lot thinner than you may be... but even with that you can see you had results!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow, what a change. Good for you! All I can say is being off for a long period from period (a few months or more), you can put it all back on and more very easily. So your job is diet disipline (which you have probably already done allot of work on).

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Good job! only thing I would say would be wear similar clothes for comparison, having your shorts up that high change perception of body shape and makes you look a lot thinner than you may be... but even with that you can see you had results!
Thank you! And yes I agree! I randomly decided to take some spur of the moment photos tonight and compare them with my photos from the beginning of May. Maybe one of these days I’ll have the energy to take identicals 😂

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Wow, what a change. Good for you! All I can say is being off for a long period from period (a few months or more), you can put it all back on and more very easily. So your job is diet disipline (which you have probably already done allot of work on).
Yes definitely!! I think the most major thing I have changed was my eating habits! I can’t wait until I can get back into the gym though. It’s been a healing journey for me so far!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes definitely!! I think the most major thing I have changed was my eating habits! I can’t wait until I can get back into the gym though. It’s been a healing journey for me so far!
What is the surgery if you don't mind me asking? Or how long do you expect to be out of the gym.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
What is the surgery if you don't mind me asking? Or how long do you expect to be out of the gym.
I unfortunately am needing the last of my ovary and fallopian tube removed. I have a very extensive medical/surgical history. I have Crohn’s disease and a ton of scar tissue. The scar tissue has created a massive peritoneal cysts that has encompassed my fallopian tube and they will most likely not be able to save my ovary. This happened to me back in 2016 where I had to have my left side removed. So after this surgery I will have to be put on HRT to keep me out of menopause. It’s a sucky situation but I’m determined to keep up with my progress. I will probably drop a lot of weight out of circumstances surrounding my surgery but once I’m healed and cleared for the gym I plan on continuing my fitness journey in full force. I am hoping to be back by September.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I unfortunately am needing the last of my ovary and fallopian tube removed. I have a very extensive medical/surgical history. I have Crohn’s disease and a ton of scar tissue. The scar tissue has created a massive peritoneal cysts that has encompassed my fallopian tube and they will most likely not be able to save my ovary. This happened to me back in 2016 where I had to have my left side removed. So after this surgery I will have to be put on HRT to keep me out of menopause. It’s a sucky situation but I’m determined to keep up with my progress. I will probably drop a lot of weight out of circumstances surrounding my surgery but once I’m healed and cleared for the gym I plan on continuing my fitness journey in full force. I am hoping to be back by September.
Determination is that key word. I can you have become driven at one point and there is no turning back. All the best on your surgery and recovery. Going into the surgery in your best condition is the best thing you can do and your doing that.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Determination is that key word. I can you have become driven at one point and there is no turning back. All the best on your surgery and recovery. Going into the surgery in your best condition is the best thing you can do and your doing that.
Thanks for the encouraging words! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fan-phucking-tastic results! You should be very proud of yourself! Hopefully you recover very quickly from your surgery. You may also want to look into Intermittent Fasting during your down time. This could help continue progress during your down time.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Fan-phucking-tastic results! You should be very proud of yourself! Hopefully you recover very quickly from your surgery. You may also want to look into Intermittent Fasting during your down time. This could help continue progress during your down time.
I appreciate it!! I love IF. I incorporate a bit of that already but I’m sure I will more so during recovery 💪🏽

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate it!! I love IF. I incorporate a bit of that already but I’m sure I will more so during recovery 💪🏽
It is a great tool to have in the tool box for sure! I just did a 60 hour fast to minimize inflammation after an injury last week. It helped a lot. Plus I dropped some fat too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't recommend a long fast like that during your immediate recovery period though.

Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
Without some safety pins I think the old clothes would be falling off at this point..

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Without some safety pins I think the old clothes would be falling off at this point..
Not saying literally the same clothes haha. Just her before her underwear just covered her glutes, but her after photo the underwear goes up to belly button almost, which has a slimming effect. I wasn't discrediting her, just for more clear visual progress same clothes would be better.

EmilyAnn831

EmilyAnn831

Awards
You and I are in the same boat. After I had my daughter I was 224 lbs. I spent a year in the gym lifting and 6 months on mounjaro, got down to 125 with extreme effort. Had major shoulder surgery 2 months ago and am now at 140. I am considering taking clen as well. Ive had to restructure my workout routine to basically be all cardio, never did cardio before always weight trained. If you do go on clen let me know how it works out and what ur dosage progression is!

Attachments

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
You and I are in the same boat. After I had my daughter I was 224 lbs. I spent a year in the gym lifting and 6 months on mounjaro, got down to 125 with extreme effort. Had major shoulder surgery 2 months ago and am now at 140. I am considering taking clen as well. Ive had to restructure my workout routine to basically be all cardio, never did cardio before always weight trained. If you do go on clen let me know how it works out and what ur dosage progression is!
Great job!! I’m still recovering so I haven’t been back in the gym yet. My weight has stayed around 136-140. Having some post-surgical complications but I’m hoping it will all be resolved soon so I can get back to it 💪🏼

OneGilNavyRum

OneGilNavyRum

Awards
Great job!! I’m still recovering so I haven’t been back in the gym yet. My weight has stayed around 136-140. Having some post-surgical complications but I’m hoping it will all be resolved soon so I can get back to it 💪🏼

BKK,
You are simply amazing. Most folks would not be able to do a fraction of what you have achieved. I do hope you keep us informed on your progress.