Problems with site

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having problems liking posts and seeing posts(even some of my own)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm noticing that too, and if I want to refresh a forum section like the anabolic section for example, I have to reload the whole forum. Tapping on the refresh icon at the top of the browser doesn't work for me anymore.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had a 1 on the earth icon that tells me I have a notice and won't go away no matter how many times I check it. It's been there for a few weeks now, but I just ignore it now.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine was up to 4 a while ago. Made me so mad lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yep I'm still at 1 all the time. Been about 4 weeks also. But now my Likes part isn't showing and only have about half of my notifications pop up. I have to check my email.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My world doesn't even show up on the top of the bar, it's under my name now lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep I'm still at 1 all the time. Been about 4 weeks also. But now my Likes part isn't showing and only have about half of my notifications pop up. I have to check my email.
Glad it's not just me or my computer then. It's only mildly annoying and something I just ignore

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've had a 1 on the earth icon that tells me I have a notice and won't go away no matter how many times I check it. It's been there for a few weeks now, but I just ignore it now.
mine will show a different number, refresh and go back to the previous number. I noticed that this only happens with Windows, I have no issues with my Mac at home. could be an explorer issue?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mine will show a different number, refresh and go back to the previous number. I noticed that this only happens with Windows, I have no issues with my Mac at home. could be an explorer issue?
It's doing it to me using Chrome on a Mac, so no clue

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't like stuff now.
I had that problem a few weeks ago, try reloading the page if that doesn't work then close your browser completely. If all else fails, drop kick your phone across the room.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed technology professional, this advice has not been evaluated by the FDA.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I had that problem a few weeks ago, try reloading the page if that doesn't work then close your browser completely. If all else fails, drop kick your phone across the room.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed technology professional, this advice has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Works now.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Anyone getting these weird ad errors via the iOS app?