Website problems

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its just my computer but I've been getting a database error screen all night, and it doesnt look like anyone has posted anything in the last hour.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Me too, for several hours, seems fine now though...

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We did some hardware and software upgrades last night. Things should be back to normal now, whatever normal is around here. :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
We did some hardware and software upgrades last night. Things should be back to normal now, whatever normal is around here. :)
Thanks for notifying your end users! I work in help desk support...we would never do any maintenance without informing users of potential downtime.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for notifying your end users! I work in help desk support...we would never do any maintenance without informing users of potential downtime.
I'll make sure I give you a call next time. :lmao:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah and your help desk is paid for by the service you provide...last time I checked, this place is free.....

Unless you want to send me some money to implement a help desk that lets people know...

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah and your help desk is paid for by the service you provide...last time I checked, this place is free.....

Unless you want to send me some money to implement a help desk that lets people know...
OH....SNAP, NO YOU DII'NT......OH YES YOU DID!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a little difference between production critical work environments and a website you play on.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

OH....SNAP, NO YOU DII'NT......OH YES YOU DID!!!
There is a little difference between production critical work environments and a website you play on.
Haha relax guys. Couldn't let it slide without busting your balls :lmao:

Thanks for providing us with a great forum :)