Primordial says Auf Wiedersehen to our PHs by giving away 2 Turinabol Muscle Stacks!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry had to add this in... just for giggles, seriously this being cancelled after 2 seasons doomed millions of teens into watching the same shows over and over and over...

Now that's and impact.. I win...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many a tear was shed when the canceled the Stones...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
But as a brilliant detective discovers all these killings are related we get a cat and moose chase through out the series.
A Møøse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

:slaphappy: This brought me joy. :)

I will have to check out Death Note.

I want you all to know that I am reading all of your posts and am having serious waves of nostalgia. It's like being stuck in a rip current of awesome! Let's keep em coming!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buffy the vampire slayer was only 7 seasons long and couldve easily gone on 10 seasons or longer. Endlessly entertaining, beautiful actresses, vampires, werewolfs, and mummys oh my. I loved the series and miss this kind of show, and there will never be one like it ( but Trublood may prove me wrong ). It was written and created by Joss Whedon, who also wrote and created FireFly. This guy has been chosen to write the screenplay for the new Wonder Women movie.

Strong women type figures are this guys specialty and these characters are very appropriate with strength and strength and muscle augmenting supplements.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dragonball Z..

Major Nastalgia

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The demise of Homocide and Oz made me feel like a sad panda :(

Seriously,both were exceptioonally well written and had a rotating stable of well respected directors on each episode and "emsemble " casts (I hate how pretentious that word sounds but it's true for these shows.

I suck at adding images but here's their pages on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide:_Life_on_the_Street

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_(TV_series)

I'd be cool with creating a feedback log for the Turnibol,if I'm selected.I'm not that big into PH's but I liked 1-T Tren and I never could find a source for OT and always wanted to try it so PP's PH of it would be a winnah for me.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
I.R.S. Representative: Well sir, I'm afraid that you don't qualify for a tax refund.
Peter: AAAHHHHH...Oh sorry--I still haven't gotten over the loss of Party of Five.
I.R.S.: Well, as I was saying you are not getting a tax refund.
Peter: AAAHHHHHH...Oh Party of Five. What were you saying?
IRS: You're not intitled to a tax refund.
Peter: AAHHHHH!
IRS: Was that for Party of Five again?
Peter: No, that was for my tax refund! What the hell is Party of Five!?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it when a plan comes together

View attachment 35439
WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT?!?!?!?!

Add to that list:
Knight Rider (No, not the REALLY bad y2k version)
Airwolfe
Magnum PI
DUKES OF HAZARD MO FO YEAH!!!!!

And let us not forget the #1 guy show of all time from the 80s:

:chairshot::fing26::saeek::smoker::slaphappy::thumbsup:

For my own nostalgia, Matlock, Golden Girls and Murder She Wrote. Many a nights were spent at my gramma's house as a kid sleeping over, staying up till the wee hours of the morning watching these classics. They may be out of my genre, and way out of my generation, but to honor my departed gram (1997), I will never ever badmouth these 3 shows. (Miss ya Gram!)

:cheers:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what it is.
I remember watching punky brewster and had this real weird ending. Im not even sure if it was canceled. I was real young and remember that it was kinda creepy...Then I never saw it after that...LOL. I WAS DEVASTATED
Thats all I got for ya, DONT JUDGE ME!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome job here, everyone!

This thread is certainly bringing back some memories along the way! :D

-John

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My favorite show that was cancelled:

Yes, CSI. But wait, you say, it's still on!! Oh, no, no it's not. You see, what is on right now and what HAS been on ever since about...oh, 2003 give or take, has been an absolute sham and shell of what was one of the best shows on TV. When main characters started taking "time off" due to addiction, controversy, or just growing too big for their britches, then it started to slide downhill. Bill Petersen saw it, and left before the show took an absolute nosedive down the crapper.

So when did it start to slip? When Jorja "Def a Lesbo" Fox left and rumors of her return started to appear. After the third episode with Lady Heather - who, by the way, I'd do reps with in a HEARTBEAT - the show slid down the slope to the bog of eternal stench. "Let's get some guy in here for 6 bonzer episodes while Grissom goes off to some 'thing'. That'll be a great idea!" No - Fail. He came back, and I started watching Man Vs. Wild on Thursday nights instead.

Warrick? Killed? Good. Cowboy Bob? Wait, WHAT?!?!?! I have NO idea what happened to that show or why, but I won't even think of watching it anymore, and that's sad. I bought the board game for Pete's Sake!!! (And Pete is a nice guy.) And what's this I read about? Last night's guest star was this tool?!?!?

Oh, for cryin out loud!!! Just come into my house and rape my eyeballs why don't ya?!?!?!

So what I am left with, after all of the disappointment of this and many other good TV shows ending prematurely, is another point in life where the page turns and a new day begins. It's happened before, and I'm sure it'll happen again. But as long as the "vast Bering Sea" does not run out of crab, I'll always have Deadlist Crotch...er...Catch.

RIP TiM's FaV's of YesterYeaR:

And of course, let we not forget the amazing...
Lol timmay, your a man after my own heart with the last one...

I literally JUST got finished watching the season 1 dvd with my son... He's only 3 so can't quite comprehend the hilarity of this awesome show but HE picks up the dvd case all the time saying "ziiiiiim" n we watch it or one of any of the other episodes I had to download to my computer (which of course uses my 42" lcd for a monitor, lol) .... When folks started naming off nik specials like rocko and whatnot I was wondering who would come through and name this far too often over looked show, otherwise I knew if have to put it up....
I mean shoot, me and my fiance have our notification sounds or ringtones always set to one of the zim sound boards, everytime she gets a text its gir screaming and going crazy.

Also heros was the shiznit! Loved that show.... still haven't seen every single episode in the last two seasons n now your marlin me want to get into it again.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit geeky so for warning and i like anime, my wife tells me all the time to grow up little does she know it never will. But for me the best show ever in existence is Death Note. When a young boy stumbles upon a book that when he writes a name into it they shall die. So you get a young boy with a god complex trying to right the world who try's to justifying all this blatant killing. But as a brilliant detective discovers all these killings are related we get a cat and mouse chase through out the series. The writing of this series was top notch, the characters get a good background story and they are very dark which makes it all the more better. This show has the keeps the great debate of good vs evil going through out the whole series. I still find myself watching the DVD's. First was a manga, turned anime, turned into 3 movies in Japan. Now i guess is in current production here in America for movies slated for 2011. But hands down Death Note the original anime was the best show ever to air.
This is actually a very complex thinking show, most episodes had me dying for the next one to already be translated (i was watching the episodes as they were aired in japan then fan subbed in the next day) so I could download it and figure out what was bout to happen next... Sucks it had to end.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol timmay, your a man after my own heart with the last one...

I literally JUST got finished watching the season 1 dvd with my son... He's only 3 so can't quite comprehend the hilarity of this awesome show but HE picks up the dvd case all the time saying "ziiiiiim" n we watch it or one of any of the other episodes I had to download to my computer (which of course uses my 42" lcd for a monitor, lol) .... When folks started naming off nik specials like rocko and whatnot I was wondering who would come through and name this far too often over looked show, otherwise I knew if have to put it up....
I mean shoot, me and my fiance have our notification sounds or ringtones always set to one of the zim sound boards, everytime she gets a text its gir screaming and going crazy.

Also heros was the shiznit! Loved that show.... still haven't seen every single episode in the last two seasons n now your marlin me want to get into it again.
Did you ever read any of Jhonen's comics? Dude, priceless!! Squee was great, but the spin-off "Johny the Homicidal Maniac" is right up my alley! Never was into comics, but man were these good. S-I-C-K!!! Imagine Zim on HBO. :head:

Last season of Heroes was pretty aweful. There were a lot of things that just fell apart, didn't make sense, and the main antagonist was just lame. I wish that it hadn't ended, though. I was eager to see what came next. Guess we'll never know now. Even the talk of a follow-up or prequel movie fell through. :ugh1:

Showin some age there, Buck. ;) :banana::spam::crackhead::smashfreakB:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one entry, but all these older tv shows remind me of this show, maybe ppl haven't seen it, but i watched this all the time as a kid with my father

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one entry, but all these older tv shows remind me of this show, maybe ppl haven't seen it, but i watched this all the time as a kid with my father

In college, my neighbor in the apt. complex and I would actually skip classes to watch Hogan's Heroes!!!

For perspective - attended college 1997 to 2002. ;)

I KNOW NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Buffy the vampire slayer was only 7 seasons long and couldve easily gone on 10 seasons or longer. Endlessly entertaining, beautiful actresses, vampires, werewolfs, and mummys oh my. I loved the series and miss this kind of show, and there will never be one like it ( but Trublood may prove me wrong ). It was written and created by Joss Whedon, who also wrote and created FireFly. This guy has been chosen to write the screenplay for the new Wonder Women movie.

Strong women type figures are this guys specialty and these characters are very appropriate with strength and strength and muscle augmenting supplements.
Buffy was good. However, I was more of an Angel fan. It really pissed me off when they ended that show. They always cut the vampire shows way too early. Moonlight was another one...WTF? I mean that didn't even get a full season because of the writer's strike. They should have brought it back.

Flashforward was another show that kicked ass and it got axed because people don't know what good tv is.

Personally, I can go old school...my favorite cop show used to be New York undercover. That was one of the better ones ever on TV.

Lastly, another one that really pissed me off when they cut it was Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles...how they ended that show was total bullsh*t!

However, the show I am going to be missing is Spartacus. Unfortunately, the main star Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) is battling cancer so the second season of the show has been put on hiatus. At least they are going to do a 6 episode prequel to tide viewers over with though ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

Canceled after only 12 episodes, NBC's Freaks and Geeks had such potential...

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Hogan's Heros and Happy Days!

Both flipping amazing shows!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Canceled after only 12 episodes, NBC's Freaks and Geeks had such potential...
I had completely forgot about this one. Glad you mentioned it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely loved Undergrads and wish there were more seasons. Such a fun show all around.

And to a lesser extent, Clone High was pretty funny. Again, only one season.

I really miss The Shield, but I feel like it wrapped up very well (especially Forrest Whitaker's role - seriously, can any other actor make you hate them as much as this man can?)

I also wish Beavis & Butthead and Sealab came out with more episodes.

...I'll think of more lol. I told you I was an addict :laugh:

Attachments

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A show will never exist this great again.
x33432!

I posted Seinfeld on the PP board, was going to do the same here but you guys are just too quick

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established

I'm gonna have to go with Animaniacs. It came out when I was already past my teen years but took me right back to those childhood memories of Bug Bunny and Looney Tunes....ohhhh...the good ole days :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm gonna have to go with Animaniacs. It came out when I was already past my teen years but took me right back to those childhood memories of Bug Bunny and Looney Tunes....ohhhh...the good ole days :(
oh god yes, that was an unbelievably good show, and spawned off Pink and the Brain.

I still have a long sleeve sort of collarless polo shirt that has the animaniacs embroidered on it along where the buttons are

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure everyone has at least show that they used to watch that was canceled. Tell us about it. Why did you like it? How did its cancellation make you feel? How many pages of fanfic did you write for the show after it was canceled? ...Okay, maybe not that last part, but you get the idea.
It's funny how I just had this conversation with someone. I remember being taken to watch the He-Man movie with She-ra by a great aunt who basically raised me. I cried twice, once because of the movie, the second time because she was able to take me to this movie. She knew how much I loved He-Man.

I feel like we all want to be like him in some form. That cartoon definitely impacted the way many of us perceive ourselves and our lives. Work hard, play hard, train hard. Go about our day to day like "Prince Adam of Eternia" but be able to be "Masters of the Universe" in the gym. We can all be like He-Man when faced with adversity.

Pretty bummed when the series ended but then I started to like girls and develop acne...and GI Joe was able to entertain hahah.

I'll remember you forever He-Man and She-Ra

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are so many shows here - man, imagine what it's going to be like in 10 years and what could be listed here!

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Have no idea why I deleted my previous reply in this thread, but anyways as I said previously,

HBO's Rome. Really enjoyed that show. Was very beautiful and nicely written. It was sad that the show was cut short, apparently due to exceeding cost of the production. :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh there are so many that have now stopped: 24, Lost, Flashforward, Firefly - just to name a few . . . How to choose just ONE!
Some other great ones from Joss Whedon:

And let's not forget Moonlight by Ron Koslow and Trevor Munson either . . .
. . . Yes, I have a thing for fantasy/sci-fy/supernatural themes . . .​

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some other great ones from Joss Whedon:

And let's not forget Moonlight by Ron Koslow and Trevor Munson either . . .
. . . Yes, I have a thing for fantasy/sci-fy/supernatural themes . . .​
Dollhouse definitely had an interesting premise behind it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cast info for Las Vegas: Nikki Cox, James LeSure, Vanessa Marcil, Josh Duhamel, James Caan, Marsha Thomason, Molly Sims, Tom Selleck,

Why did you like it? great show, period. Hot woman, good story lines, great setting, action, it had it all.

How did its cancellation make you feel? Well before it was cancelled James Caan was replaced by Tom Selleck, this was very disappointing but the show was still on air. I felt like I had been cheated and eventually the show cancelled and it was just a bummer.

There has not been a show like it since.

As a second runner up CSI Las Vegas, this show too has also had main characters replaced, however it is still on the air. Major difference is the CSI show has far less hot chicks to watch :(
I just recently started watching this show and really like it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was a good series for many years..

View attachment 35462

I know I know...oldies! Sorry but that was my era. I could really pull out some old stuff like Baretta,Barney Miller,LA Law...:scared:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Reading Rainbow :D

<Not An Entry; Just For The Sake Of Keeping The Thread Bumped>

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
However, the show I am going to be missing is Spartacus. Unfortunately, the main star Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) is battling cancer so the second season of the show has been put on hiatus. At least they are going to do a 6 episode prequel to tide viewers over with though ;)
FYI season 2 starts filming at the beginning of the year. Whitfield isn't returning and they are currently recasting for the role of Spartacus. Sux but at least it's getting made.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hill Street Blues reminds me somehow of Night Court

I'm sure those of you in the appropriate age range remember staring at Markie Posts boobs.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Nice one Easy!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hill Street Blues reminds me somehow of Night Court

I'm sure those of you in the appropriate age range remember staring at Markie Posts boobs.
I must be in said age range. ;) :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zoobilee Zoo

I used to watch this show religiously. My fave was Van Go Lion. I may just be biased to our generation, but I actually feel bad for the kids today because I don't feel that there's much of the innocent, fun-loving entertainment that we 80's kids had. Aside from Sesame Street, almost everything is electronic or computer-related now. This show really got my imagination going as a wee young lad, which in turn fed into my creativeness. I credited it with giving me my uzmo machismo. :D

Attachments

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muppet Babies

Need I say more....