Primordial Performance Needs Loggers For The Fat Loss Stack and AndroHard!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma no lie.. You'll get plenty of log ops in due time.
I certainly hope so! :)

I can tell you that our lineup is going to get a hell of a lot more dynamic (than it already is) in many ways soon...

:D

-John

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I certainly hope so! :)

I can tell you that our lineup is going to get a hell of a lot more dynamic in many ways soon...

:D

-John
I dont doubt that at all, im excited to see whats in store for us :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
3 loggers nice!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Due to the high amount of quality applications that have been placed, I've decided to increase this to (3) opportunities to be logged. The reps will be chosing the winners, so I wish you all the best of luck.
-John
3 loggers, awesome. Any specific date to have the winners chosen?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, Rev. I'm going to have plenty of logging opportunities for you all. ;)

You're REALLY going to like what's in store next from us. We've utilized innovation to improve some properties.

Primordial is on the move and looking to expand in MANY ways here in the near future. :D
-John
Very exciting!! :32:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
badass oppertunity, would be in but me cut is ova!!!

nj pp n h2s

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to the high amount of quality applications that have been placed, I've decided to increase this to (3) opportunities to be logged. The reps will be chosing the winners, so I wish you all the best of luck.

Whether you're chosen or not here, you will be considered for future logging opportunities for us; and there will be PLENTY more in the near future. We have some very nice products in development...wink, wink. ;)

We at Primordial Performance thank you for your interest in this stack and your overall support!!

-John
:love: Freakin awesome

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What an amazing opportunity. Going to be checking in to see how the winners do here

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
Well If I'm not chosen, I'm going with the Dermacrine stack........ Either way I'll be PP consumer very soon.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I love you guys again. :deal:

Trust me, Rev. I'm going to have plenty of logging opportunities for you all. ;)

You're REALLY going to like what's in store next from us. We've utilized innovation to improve some properties.

Primordial is on the move and looking to expand in MANY ways here in the near future. :D

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well If I'm not chosen, I'm going with the Dermacrine stack........ Either way I'll be PP consumer very soon.
Awesome to hear!

We thank you for your interest and support!

-John

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age?28

Training Experience?Played football in junior high and high school(where I learned to lift) But been pretty serious the last 3 years

Height?6'

Weight?255

BF% (if known)?Geez, 20-25% maybe

Body Type?Endo

What Supplements will you be taking? Multi, Fish oil, Osteo Bi-Flex (Basic staples)

What does your routine look like? 2 routines switch every week
Week1-Friday-legs Sat-Shoulders/traps Sun-back, bi's Mon-Chest, tri's
week2-Friday-Back Sat-chest Sun-shoulders/traps Mon-arms
Cardio 30 minutes after each workout on eliptical
I have enormous legs. They respond too well. every other week I find it good for them

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack?High protein/Low carb

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs?Yes.1

Why should Primordial Pick You?I log pretty well, and basically Been wanting real bad to lose much unwanted fat, which Im having trouble doing

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures. Yes

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the reps will have it posted shortly.

Best of luck to all!

-John

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope I am one of the lucky ones

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys this will be announced tomorrow morning. I am just wrapping up some of the decision making. We had alot of great entries, and the hard part is deciding who to have run it. If I could send the stack to everyone I would, but for the rest of you we will have some more opportunities in the very near future.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
im sure you will choose the best applicants for this log.

but if im not one of them then i hate you all :p

best of luck all

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im interested to see who gets selected as well as the other things to come from Primordial.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im interested to see who gets selected as well as the other things to come from Primordial.
Some VERY good things in the near future....;)

-John

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i still get in?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
winners havent been chosen yet. put an application in...it couldnt hurt

my opinion at least

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Training Experience:I have been lifting for a long time ever since i was a 11 year old boy and have continued to lift throughout my life. I was an athlete throughout my high school years.

Height:5"8'

Weight:210 lbs

BF% (if known):16%

Body Type:meso/endo

What Supplements will you be taking:nutrapro, and creapure only

What does your routine look like:My cutting routine looks like this:
Sunday:Off day
Monday:Bi's, Chest, Ab ripper x(p90x) and 30 mins of cardio
Tuesday:plyometrics
Wednesday:Legs, ab ripper x and 30 mins of cardio
Thursday:plyometrics
Friday:Back, tri's, and ab ripper x
Saturday:plyometrics

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack:I utilize the keto diet because its so successfull for me as a carb sensitive person so my diet would be fat intake at around 70 grams, protein at 240 g , and carbs at around 30 g (mostly from veggies)

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs:No

Why should Primordial Pick You:I think PP should pick me because im willing to give you a great log and im able to spread the word to other members and im well liked around here, plus i have a desire to reach greatness in terms of results.

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures:I would be able to provide pics but i would need to get a digital camera first.

BTW if you would like to see how I Log here is my Alpha T2 log
Alpha t2 log by rochabp

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright all, It is time for the announcement. It was seriously difficult coming to a choice between all of the applicants. You all had great apps and we were very excited to provide this opportunity.

If you were not chosen, don't worry, get those apps in on our next opportunity! There is much, much more to come from Primordial, and especially at my favorite board, AnabolicMinds.

The following have been choosen:

gamer2be08

Oufinny

BlueDevil

Gentlemen, Please send me a PM titled "Cutting Stack" with your name and full address. The faster we get this information, the faster we can get the product out to you and you can start getting shreded. Good luck with your cycles guys, and be sure to notify us when your log starts. I look forward to following some awesome progress!

-John [HereToStudy]

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright all, It is time for the announcement. It was seriously difficult coming to a choice between all of the applicants. You all had great apps and we were very excited to provide this opportunity.

If you were not chosen, don't worry, get those apps in on our next opportunity! There is much, much more to come from Primordial, and especially at my favorite board, AnabolicMinds.

The following have been choosen:

gamer2be08

Oufinny

BlueDevil

Gentlemen, Please send me a PM titled "Cutting Stack" with your name and full address. The faster we get this information, the faster we can get the product out to you and you can start getting shreded. Good luck with your cycles guys, and be sure to notify us when your log starts. I look forward to following some awesome progress!

-John [HereToStudy]
SAWEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!! PM on the way John.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats fellas ....guess i'll havta keep on cutting with the e/c/a stack.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man, i've got some great results with it sofar.. I'm thinking of adding Yohimbine to it this time around.
nice but man ECA did wonders for me i was shedding fat like crazy only complaint is that it makes my heart go crazy

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice but man ECA did wonders for me i was shedding fat like crazy only complaint is that it makes my heart go crazy
it makes me sweat like a whore in church.....

dude i did legs today, i was sweating like crazy after squats and SLDL's, my god i feel sorry for everyone at the gym i was a sweaty beast dropping sweat all over the place. lol.:32:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the opportunity PP, can't wait. Been hearing/reading some great things about AndroHard and Fat Loss stack

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it makes me sweat like a whore in church.....

dude i did legs today, i was sweating like crazy after squats and SLDL's, my god i feel sorry for everyone at the gym i was a sweaty beast dropping sweat all over the place. lol.:32:
haha try ECA with plyometrics
my shirt at the end of plyos is covered in sweat i look like i was taking a shower

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
lol, i just got my e/c/a/ stack together today also. grats fellas on the log opportunity, ill be watching.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just popped some liquidfire lets see how good it is

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to all the winners! I will be watching them all!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
congratz to the winners. best of luck and i'll be watching as well :)

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
congrats to the winners. I gotta say though where are all the big dudes at? not one winner was over 195 and they already look fairly lean.. oh well. I guess us big guys will have to hit the treadmill a little more haha.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats to the winners. I gotta say though where are all the big dudes at? not one winner was over 195 and they already look fairly lean.. oh well. I guess us big guys will have to hit the treadmill a little more haha.
LOL
im not fat im big boned

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purely coincidence bro,

But in reality someone at a higher bf% should be able to lose fat at a much nicer pace then someone trying to drop % when already lower. We do have on another board a strongman competitor who will run a log. I can't/will not link there however due to AM.com rules. Maybe I will ask him if I can copy some of the highlights from his log when it is completed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of the stacks should now be shipped, guys. For all those that didn't win, we're going to have plenty of opportunities for you all in the very near future. ;)

We look forward to your reviews!

-John

UKStrength

Congrats to all the winners! :D Looking forward to your logs!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of the stacks should now be shipped, guys. For all those that didn't win, we're going to have plenty of opportunities for you all in the very near future. ;)

We look forward to your reviews!

-John
Congrats to all the winners! :D Looking forward to your logs!

I have not ran a PP product in too long and cannot wait to give this a go. The addition of the Androhard to this stack puts it over the top guys, stand up promotion you offered. This will be given a 100% by yours truly as I am sure the others will as well. The log will be linked here in the coming days, still working out my routine and diet at the moment.