Primordial Performance is looking for (4) individuals to log our Dermacrine product!

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
i would like to test drive the product to see if it increases total testosterone levels, energy and sexual enhancement

i tested 397 ng/dl a year ago, then half year ago 576 ng/dl (on meds) and today i got new results and am back to 380 ng/dl (also on meds), this sucks

the meds i am on are hydrocortisone 15 mg and 30 mg dhea daily

as i am 26 i am considering clomid to see if a restart will work

otherwise i might try dermacrine standalone

i do have some energy due to hc/dhea but my thyroid is in the gutter (low ft3) and doc will not give me thyroid hormones

logging this product would entail no before and after pics (unless you want to see a skinny guy twice) and i am not a bodybuilder (quit after low energy / tiredness all the time)

zrt bloodspot testing would be in order and might be a nice way to see if the product raises test levels

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
any reason you're havin results like that?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to test drive the product to see if it increases total testosterone levels, energy and sexual enhancement

i tested 397 ng/dl a year ago, then half year ago 576 ng/dl (on meds) and today i got new results and am back to 380 ng/dl (also on meds), this sucks

the meds i am on are hydrocortisone 15 mg and 30 mg dhea daily

as i am 26 i am considering clomid to see if a restart will work

otherwise i might try dermacrine standalone

i do have some energy due to hc/dhea but my thyroid is in the gutter (low ft3) and doc will not give me thyroid hormones

logging this product would entail no before and after pics (unless you want to see a skinny guy twice) and i am not a bodybuilder (quit after low energy / tiredness all the time)

zrt bloodspot testing would be in order and might be a nice way to see if the product raises test levels
Our product Dermacrine is generally hormonal in nature, so it can/will have a small degree of suppressive effects to your natural endogenous production. I'd be interested in seeing your thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4) based on what you've said. Thyroid hormones significantly play a role and even potentiate many other hormonal functions in our body. If your thyroid panel is out of whack, and your symptomatology persists, i'd find a new doctor. Have you been diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency as well?

I think you should look into our Testosterone Recovery Stack which is designed to boost natural endogenous testosterone levels.

Let me know via PM is you have any questions. :)

K-Double

Awards
Where you been K-Double?
I've been here. Normally just read the discussion, experiment and make my own judgements.

Haven't been a social butterfly or even a team player.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
any reason you're havin results like that?
i have no idea why my total test dropped like this

last year i started with fatigue and energy level on a scale of 1 to 10 with a 3
then i got on 15 mg hydrocortisone, 30 mg regular dhea, and 200 mg 7-keto-dhea daily, and 10.000 ius vit d daily (was low on this as well) and zinc picolinate 50 mg (not on dr's orders)

i also had ed.. this problem is thank god solved now due to my current meds (went of 7-keto cost wise)

i do however not last as long as i would like and energy wise i could be better off as well.. i would rate myself a 6.5 or so on energy scale now

i can only hypothesize that either vit d gives an lh increase, thus making more testosterone or 7-keto-dhea is very good in creating more testosterone in me

labs first:

total test 13.8 scale 8-35
free test 0.66 scale 0.24-1.04
shbg 21 scale 13-55
ft4 20.6 scale 10.3-24.5
ft3 4.14 scale 4.0-7.85
vit d 17.6 scale 32.8-86.8

then got on meds:

total test 20 scale 8-35
free test 1.21 scale 0.24-1.04
shbg 17 scale 13-55
ft4 17.2 scale 10.3-24.5
ft3 3.61 scale 4.0-7.85
vit d not measured

then reduced meds (no more 7-keto-dhea, no more vit d and no zinc, only selenium)

total test 12.8 scale 8-35
free test 0.88 scale 0.24-1.04
shbg 15 scale 13-55
ft4 16.3 scale 10.3-24.5
ft3 3.36 scale 4.0-7.85
vit d not measured

so i asked for thyroid meds (t3 trial, armour trial) but got no as an answer, and got co enzyme 1 nadh and co enzyme q1 now, have to use this

ed wise i am fixed, energy could be higher.. no morningwood, some fatigue

i am thinking clomid and zrt lab testing to see if it works and stays (26) or trying dermacrine

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Our product Dermacrine is generally hormonal in nature, so it can/will have a small degree of suppressive effects to your natural endogenous production. I'd be interested in seeing your thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4) based on what you've said. Thyroid hormones significantly play a role and even potentiate many other hormonal functions in our body. If your thyroid panel is out of whack, and your symptomatology persists, i'd find a new doctor. Have you been diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency as well?

I think you should look into our Testosterone Recovery Stack which is designed to boost natural endogenous testosterone levels.

Let me know via PM is you have any questions. :)
yeah adrenal insufficiency from 24 hr urine test, cortisol was low, therefore got hydrocortisone, dhea in urine was also low so got that as well

i would like more energy and doc says you should treat the person not the labs, which is true, but i like my numbers being in good ranges

i am going on a holiday from 11th july to 4th august i may order dermacrine or would like to testdrive the product with bloodwork if possible

i was also thinking dermacrine first and then sustain perhaps not sure on what im going to do now, i don't wanna ditch the doctor because without hydrocortisone i am surely a wreck, so PP came to mind ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah adrenal insufficiency from 24 hr urine test, cortisol was low, therefore got hydrocortisone, dhea in urine was also low so got that as well

i would like more energy and doc says you should treat the person not the labs, which is true, but i like my numbers being in good ranges

i am going on a holiday from 11th july to 4th august i may order dermacrine or would like to testdrive the product with bloodwork if possible

i was also thinking dermacrine first and then sustain perhaps not sure on what im going to do now, i don't wanna ditch the doctor because without hydrocortisone i am surely a wreck, so PP came to mind ;)
I'm impressed they did a 24hr urine for the cortisol. Good test. Your doctor's statement of "Treat the patient, not the labs" is definitely a good sign as to his proficiency in terms of treatment. Your Test and thyroid numbers don't really look that bad, but i'd still be interested in your TSH level. Did they draw and LH as well? Have they diagnosed a direct cause of your Adrenal Insufficiency?

I really encourage you to check out our Testosterone Recovery Stack though. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see some more apps! :D

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I'm impressed they did a 24hr urine for the cortisol. Good test. Your doctor's statement of "Treat the patient, not the labs" is definitely a good sign as to his proficiency in terms of treatment. Your Test and thyroid numbers don't really look that bad, but i'd still be interested in your TSH level. Did they draw and LH as well? Have they diagnosed a direct cause of your Adrenal Insufficiency?

I really encourage you to check out our Testosterone Recovery Stack though. Let me know if you have any questions. :)
yeah it's a 24 hour urine profile which caught the following:

volume 1910 ml
t3 779 scale 800-1800
t4 1904 scale 1800-3000
dhea 0.19 scale 0.06-3.20
17-keto-steroids 7.7 scale 7.0-20.0
17-oh-steroids 3.8 scale 6.0-21.0
adosterone 5.9 no range given
cortisol 36.0 scale 21.0-85.0

cortisol was low on the scale, as you can see t3 is low and t4 bottom of range

tsh was 2.6 first before meds, then 5.53 (on first round of meds), then it was 2.68

i did a draw at a local lab on the doc's request to see if the 5.53 reading was correct and it came out at about 2, so that must have been a reading where tsh fluctuates

lh was not drawn

a direct cause is not known.. i have suffered from hayfever/allergies since 12 years old and also had a torsio testis at around that age, which they then set straight again..

i was also diagnosed with varicocele vein, that i might be less fertile in the future..

however, at age 18 i had a total test reading of 792 ng/dl, meaning the torsio testis didn't destroy my testicalur output

i had been stressing with religion and work and other stuff as well, but then i finally got to a doctor due to ed issues, and since then highest test level has been 20 on the other scale, which correlates to 576 ng/dl

i am currently out of money because of 4 week holiday far far abroad so i can relax a bit, after that i might try it

want to give dermacrine a run first though to see how it works out

if all else fails i might order a nice round of clomid at low dose since it's pretty cheap hopefully this will reset me

UKStrength

Height: 1.79m

Weight: 77kg

Do you have any current medical conditions: None.

Do you take any current medications:
None

Goals:

Long-Term: Compete in UKBFF regional and national, in the 'Classic Bodybuilding' category.

Short term:
Lean bulk another 5kg before the end of the year.

Body type: Endo-Mesomorphic.

Training experience: 6 years of lifting, 7 years of martial arts.

Any prior hormonal transdermal experiences:
None

Have you ever used primoridal performance's products: Not yet!

List of current supplementation:

Applied Nutriceuticals - IGF-2
Nutrisport - 90+ Whey Protein
Nutrisport - Creatine Monohydrate Powder.
General Full Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral
4g High EPA/DHA concentration fish oil
Anabolic Xtreme - Perfect Cycle (loading prior to my DS cycle).

Previous hormonal supplement experiences:

Testosterone Enanthate - 10 weeks of 500mg/Week.
Competitive Edge Labs - M-drol (4 week cycle)

Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine:

I would love to get the most out of my next E-Stane cycle without risking anymore liver stress, therefore a transdermal, such as dermacrine seems like an excellent addition.

I've already completed a full injectable AAS cycle in the past as well as (arguably) a course of one of the strongest DS on the market right now. I would be able to provide a good comparison of dermacrine's effects to 'real' AAS as well as another currently available DS.

I'm at the final stages of a log of IGF-2 (which has been a great experience) therefore providing a detailed, well-organised log with regular updates is no problem at all.

Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker:

I would be stacking the Dermacrine for 4 weeks within my E-Stane (5 week cycle).

I don't think a stack of this nature has been attempted so far on the boards, so it would be interesting to see how much the dermacrine augments the effects of the Epithio-based compounds.

Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?

Eugene, OR.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OHHHHH! some lucky guys are gonna get hooked up!!!!!

I've used dermicrine during my last few cycles (including my current liquidrone/Epi Log) and it's done wonders to combat lethargy and loss of libido :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've used dermicrine during my last few cycles (including my current liquidrone/Epi Log) and it's done wonders to combat lethargy and loss of libido :D
Great to hear my brother! Speaking of....great to see you! :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks John! haven't been on here enough lately...need to keep up with the AM homies better.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Coooooooooool

Ive never really tried anything you spray on before, always been warry of that. A bit of a skeptic.

My app's comming up!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards

Weight: 140 Pounds

Height: 5'10
Body type: Ectomorph

Training Experience(detailed response): 5 Years

I have been weight training for 5 years. I began when I was 16 years old and fell in love with it. I moved on to Powerlifting, which I did quite well with, I gained Alot of strength.( Along with my weightlifting I train in martial arts, I am a 4th dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

I have an absolutely insatiable appetite to better myself. My Goal is to reach my Greatest Genetic Potential and be greater than Herakles! Which I Am Going to Achieve.

I am also a Member of bodybuilding.com, I have been since 2002!

username: Vaines

I have done a few logs on bodybuilding.com

here are links :

here are the correct past log links:

Proglycosyn

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=vaines

stoked review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...view+by+vaines

these are the correct links, the other ones did not work.

My favourite bodyparts to workout:

Its a three way Tie!

I like doing Front Squats

but also

Weighted Close Grip/Reverse Grip, Palm up Chines

but my favourite would be, the Upper body Squat

Dips! Full range for Deltoids, and short range for tricep isolation.

Current training routine:

Once Every 4 Days(warm up sets, and one set to failure for each)

Workout 1 Close Grip Chins and Rib Extenstion exercises
(few warm up sets, with one set to failure, static hold for extension exercise)

Workout 2 Dips(full Range, deltoids) Dips(Short Range, Tri Ceps

Workout 3 Front Squats

Workout 4 Incline Press( sometimes, replaced with just Rows)

this is what I am currently using.

I drink 2 gallons of water a day.

5 meals, quality food.

Suppliments:

Whey Protein
Multi Vitamin
Borage
fish oils

thats about it

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the apps coming, guys. This is a GREAT opportunity to try our Dermacrine product! :hitit:

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established

Everything I keep hearing about this product is just like this.. Sounds like the bomb

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
definately a lot of apps, good luck to you guys who have to look through them all lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definately a lot of apps, good luck to you guys who have to look through them all lol
Lol - There are quite a few to look at.

This will remain open until friday night, guys. Get your apps in while to can. It's a great opportunity to see how effective and versatile Dermacrine is! :type:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
there seem to be a lot of apps so far, looks like everyone is as excited as i am bout this product

pfafkl13

Awards
1)23
2)6'1
3)185
4)no
5)no
6)Goals - Increase LBM, total weight lifted in all exercises,make my abs pop
7)Ecto
8)Training experience?: 4 years
9)Currently taking my first PH, The ONE. Log - "Blowing the F up with the ONE"
10)No but I've heard good things and would like to.
11)Fish oil, Orange Traid, ATW - Isolate, Creatine Mono
12)I'm currently running my 1st PH cycle - The ONE
13)While I'm very new to both the PH and log game, I take the time to give it my all giving fellow board memebers all the info that they could possbily want about my cycle and proptly answering any questions that they may have.
14)Solo unless I'm one of the two picked to stack it with another product.
15)Wherever Google says.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
John, when are you going to be choosing your loggers and when are you looking for them to start?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John, when are you going to be choosing your loggers and when are you looking for them to start?
I think i'll close this out friday night at some point. I'm looking for guys to get this underway fairly soon afterwards, but i guess i could offer a little leeway if it was reasonable. :)

Mars1107

im ready right away.

Im looking to stack it with e-stane.

But then i thought about EQ-Plex, but that would make it a longer cycle.

What would you stack dermacreme with,trauma?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im ready right away.

Im looking to stack it with e-stane.

But then i thought about EQ-Plex, but that would make it a longer cycle.

What would you stack dermacreme with,trauma?
There are quite a few options really. I think it works really well with the epithio based products; but it can really stack well with almost anything. I was planning on using it with Halodrol/Furazadrol myself shortly, but i'm starting to think maybe with Superdrol instead. :D

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Can a canucker apply? Can the same canuck complain if not? Where do babies come from? When will i find a bag of money on the ground? How come more ppl dont kick azz like i do?

I love promordial so i will apply nonetheless jes cuz.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?: 27
2)Height?: 6'2"
3)Weight?: 190-195
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: Lactose sensitivity
5)Do you take any current medications?: No
6)Goals - long/short term?: Health is always of the utmost importance to me and then strength. I want some mass and symmetry meaning more mass in some areas.
7)Body type?: Ecto/meso
8)Training experience?: 11 years rest pause, dc, 5x5, fst-7, mma, rugby, football, hockey and judo.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: M1t, 4-ad transdermal.
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Toco-8, phytotest.
11)List of current supplementation?: omega 369, Enzymes,chelated minerals, glucosamine and chondrointin, spirulena and acidophilous.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? M1t, 4ad, masterdrol, halodrol, hyperdrol and arimatest.
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: Cause i post regularily, give consistently reliable information and have always delivered on my logging obligations.
14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? Solo
15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: In traumas basement. Eugene, OR

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121987-x-dreaming-night.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111619-somewhats-p-sarm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64110-intraxcell-steeledge-gift.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114931-somewhatfilms-video-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83682-phyto-testosterone-review.html

Mars1107

There are quite a few options really. I think it works really well with the epithio based products; but it can really stack well with almost anything. I was planning on using it with Halodrol/Furazadrol myself shortly, but i'm starting to think maybe with Superdrol instead. :D
sounds good, im kind of fresh to the DS game, so it hard to decide.

I could also see how a Bold/FURZ/Dermacreme would be good for a cut. and hey you woulnt even have to use methyls.

Bold has piqued my interest quite a bit recently, i mean its essentially oral boldenone, so you know what to expect from it. Plus the articles ive read said sides are comparitvely low.Have u tried bold urself?

You like superdrol?what brand m-drol? It seems intense. And for some reason, i think went it came out orignally the raws were better. Because ther're a lot more gyno i hear from it, which is weird for a compound of that nature. Or maybe im wrong on this. Or maybe they didnt do proper PCT's

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my personal thoughts (not that you don't know more than enough on the topic), I don't think dermacrine would be as synergistic with HD/Furazadrol as it would be with epi or SD. I'd prefer to use it with a combo that will benefit from the estro conversion...kick up the libido and kill the lethargy from SD or Epi. also, the HD/Furazadrol is meant to be super dry (or for recomp)...adding dermacrine might cause some wet gains.

I'll prob never run SD again, but if I did I'd have to run dermacrine along with it!

I was toying with the idea of running it through PCT; do you think dermacrine would be too suppressive to run in that manner?

UKStrength

Even if I don't get picked for this I might just pick it up anyway (big nutra order just waiting...).

...I think it works really well with the epithio based products;
Nice mate :D My E-Stane cycle is going to be ridiculous then!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even if I don't get picked for this I might just pick it up anyway (big nutra order just waiting...).

Nice mate :D My E-Stane cycle is going to be ridiculous then!
Epi kills my libido, I've been running dermacrine with me epi+Liquidrone log and it's been a life saver! there were a couple days where I couldn't use it because I was at the beach the whole day...I could tell I was missing it!

UKStrength

Epi kills my libido, I've been running dermacrine with me epi+Liquidrone log and it's been a life saver! there were a couple days where I couldn't use it because I was at the beach the whole day...I could tell I was missing it!
I'm not too worried about the libido while I'm running the E-stane, I'll be running a weight management camp during the cycle, and on-call 24/7 so very little opportunity for 'fun and games' ;)

It'll fun though to get the dermacrine in, better to use with the E-stane or run as a bridge?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not too worried about the libido while I'm running the E-stane, I'll be running a weight management camp during the cycle, and on-call 24/7 so very little opportunity for 'fun and games' ;)

It'll fun though to get the dermacrine in, better to use with the E-stane or run as a bridge?
besides the libido, it seems to just make me feel better...sometimes I feel like garbage when I'm ON.

personally, I'd stack it...you could bridge the dermacrine into the epi though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my personal thoughts (not that you don't know more than enough on the topic), I don't think dermacrine would be as synergistic with HD/Furazadrol as it would be with epi or SD. I'd prefer to use it with a combo that will benefit from the estro conversion...kick up the libido and kill the lethargy from SD or Epi. also, the HD/Furazadrol is meant to be super dry (or for recomp)...adding dermacrine might cause some wet gains.

I'll prob never run SD again, but if I did I'd have to run dermacrine along with it!

I was toying with the idea of running it through PCT; do you think dermacrine would be too suppressive to run in that manner?
Yeah, i basically agree with you, but my libido wasn't all that noteable when i've used halodrol either. I really didn't have any side effects outside back pumps. The Dermacrine is a good fit in where you want to add a bit of estrogen and test base into the mix for libido support and lethargy attenuation.. Without a doubt, a good fit with superdrol. That stuff is a freakin' libido killer with pretty awful lethargy at times; at least in my experience it is.

I wouldn't use our dermacrine in PCT. It's going to be a bit suppressive, so it will hinder the process of HPTA upregulation during PCT in general.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd go with the stack option here. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good, im kind of fresh to the DS game, so it hard to decide.

I could also see how a Bold/FURZ/Dermacreme would be good for a cut. and hey you woulnt even have to use methyls.

Bold has piqued my interest quite a bit recently, i mean its essentially oral boldenone, so you know what to expect from it. Plus the articles ive read said sides are comparitvely low.Have u tried bold urself?

You like superdrol?what brand m-drol? It seems intense. And for some reason, i think went it came out orignally the raws were better. Because ther're a lot more gyno i hear from it, which is weird for a compound of that nature. Or maybe im wrong on this. Or maybe they didnt do proper PCT's
I still have a few bottles of the original Superdrol baby, haha. ;)

Superdrol is a love/hate relationship. I absolutely love the effects it gives me, but you literally feel like sh*t while on it; not to mention it's not very hepatic friendly and destroys your lipid profile. I had bloodwork the first time i used it and it wasn't as bad as some of the reports i've heard from guys.

I haven't used Superdrol with Dermacrine yet, so i'm thinking now's a good time to try it out. Anecdotal feedack i've heard from guys that used this stack really liked the Dermacrine addition to the stack in terms of better libido and energy.

I'll link you to a Superdrol discussion that i had with Seth Roberts in a PM here in a sec. We discussed the possibilities for the gyno etiology.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1)Age?: 27
2)Height?: 6'2"
3)Weight?: 190-195
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: Lactose sensitivity
5)Do you take any current medications?: No
6)Goals - long/short term?: Health is always of the utmost importance to me and then strength. I want some mass and symmetry meaning more mass in some areas.
7)Body type?: Ecto/meso
8)Training experience?: 11 years rest pause, dc, 5x5, fst-7, mma, rugby, football, hockey and judo.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: M1t, 4-ad transdermal.
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Toco-8, phytotest.
11)List of current supplementation?: omega 369, Enzymes,chelated minerals, glucosamine and chondrointin, spirulena and acidophilous.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? M1t, 4ad, masterdrol, halodrol, hyperdrol and arimatest.
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: Cause i post regularily, give consistently reliable information and have always delivered on my logging obligations.
14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? Solo
15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: In traumas basement. Eugene, OR

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121987-x-dreaming-night.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111619-somewhats-p-sarm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64110-intraxcell-steeledge-gift.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114931-somewhatfilms-video-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83682-phyto-testosterone-review.html
How did you know that? :439:

I'm impressed with your recon skillz. :006:

I think you do a really great job with logs, SWG. In fact, i remember you being part of my first log (Halodrol/M-TST) here on AM MANY moons ago. :D Unfortunately, our Dermacrine is prohibited to be shipped to a Canuker. If you were chose, could you have it sent to a USA address where you could pick it up?

Mars1107

I still have a few bottles of the original Superdrol baby, haha. ;)

Superdrol is a love/hate relationship. I absolutely love the effects it gives me, but you literally feel like sh*t while on it; not to mention it's not very hepatic friendly and destroys your lipid profile. I had bloodwork the first time i used it and it wasn't as bad as some of the reports i've heard from guys.

I haven't used Superdrol with Dermacrine yet, so i'm thinking now's a good time to try it out. Anecdotal feedack i've heard from guys that used this stack really liked the Dermacrine addition to the stack in terms of better libido and energy.

I'll link you to a Superdrol discussion that i had with Seth Roberts in a PM here in a sec. We discussed the possibilities for the gyno etiology.
yeah i read the article, thanks.

It gets confusing of what to use in what not to use.

Hopefully the dermacreme will mitigate the shtness.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like Suncloud I'm in the pool swimming too many days a week for a transdermal. I will be following the logs however.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Just like Suncloud I'm in the pool swimming too many days a week for a transdermal. I will be following the logs however.
dude, my son drags me swimming from 4:15-6PM every frikken day, except on days he's NOT in school - then i'm in the pool longer. weekends i can expect to spend 5 hours poolside :684:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
How did you know that? :439:

I'm impressed with your recon skillz. :006:

I think you do a really great job with logs, SWG. In fact, i remember you being part of my first log (Halodrol/M-TST) here on AM MANY moons ago. :D Unfortunately, our Dermacrine is prohibited to be shipped to a Canuker. If you were chose, could you have it sent to a USA address where you could pick it up?
I am about 9 hours north of the border but will be going to vancouver next month, which is close to the border.....

I need to be briefed on these type of missions.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
hey im in abbotsford b.c, and we have a border like 10 minutes away , seriously!

Mikey13

Awards
keepin fingers crossed!

Just got the go ahead from the physical therapist that shoulder is a go for full assault again....held up super today too!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still looking these over guys, so i'll extend it until tomorrow night.

Tomorrow, the winners shall be chosen! :D

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
1)Age: 43
2)Height: 5'-7"
3)Weight: 167lbs
4)Do you have any current medical conditions: Recovering from back injury from about 10 years ago.
5)Do you take any current medications: Celebrex for the back injury.
6)Goals - long/short term: My body will look good again. Go from wheel chair to miracle body.
7)Body type: Athletic
8)Training experience: Lifted weights for over 10 years including 10k runs per day with 3% BF. Back injury 1999-2008. 2008 started working out again with decreasing 14% BF.
Prior hormonal trandermal experiences: None
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? No
11)List of current supplementation: Whey, Fish Oil, CLA, Eggs.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences: None
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine: Just a typical man trying to go from wheel chair to miracle body. People trust me because I have a good heart.
14)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?
Eugene Oregon

Thank you!
Grega60438

Axume999

Axume999

Awards
*Excited about this* If I get chosen to go solo I would use it with Endo Amp which I have on hand.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
does sustain or dermacrine have any positive effect on thyroid or is it not known? how about it helping adrenal fatigue it's got pregnenolone in it right?

can aldosterone and other adrenal hormones be made from pregnenolone as far as you know?