Primordial Performance Fat Loss Stack + Androhard (Sponsored) Log - OUFINNY Style

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Nice update fin, things are definitely looking good on all fronts... What's the protocol on the Andro? And was the advice from the reps when derma would be most effective, pre or post workout? From what you said sounds like pre might be a winner

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday workout - Fasted insanity

Well this morning was pretty redonk to say the least. I will not get into the whole workout, leaving for the weekend in a few, but here are a few highlights.

Motivate + AS-GT = wow (I almost puked twice)

Stiff legged deads - 225x8 nice

T-bar row - 160x8x2 sets

close grip bench - 165x7x2 Ouch!

Upright BB row - 115x8x2 20 pounds on my PR!

Yeah this is a fun stack boys and girls!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hmmm I have got to give the T-Bar rows a go... haven't done those in... well... let's not talk about that.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like youre gonna kill it. Im sorry im late but im in bro!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooooooooooo Feck ya baby! time for HAVAC:D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I survived the weekend at the river, now I get to do some diet damage control today!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You hit any rapids?
Sure there were a few, it is a floating river so they are not too crazy. Plus it was extra challenging being that we were half in the bag by that point. Fun times no doubt, the addition of some mysterious bruises is kind of funny (and sad). I'm paying for it today though, tired and feeling like a truck hit me. No more of that for a while!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday PM Workout - Warrior style (or should I say pure survival!)

I knew today would be a doozy going into it and I was not wrong. What was surprising: I actually killed it! Considering my weekend, I am pretty shocked and have to give some credit to the AndroHard for keeping my strength and endurance up. Due to SORE hammies, I switched to my Wednesday workout to give them a break; very happy I did.

PWO Supps:
1 PP green tea
1 scoop AS-GT

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 180x8, 265x8, 265x8 ds 220x8 ds 185x8

Decline Bench - 155x8, 215x8, 215x8 ds 185x8 ds 165x8 Drops are getting stronger, making major progress here. A spotter would be so nice so I can go up to 225 or 235 to push it. Next week I will try 225 and shoot for 8 reps on both work sets.

Overhead DB Extensions - 65x8, 105x8, 105x8 ds 70x8 ds 55x8

Seated Rows - 110x8, 160x8, 160x8 ds 120x8 ds 100x8 Big progress here again, grip is struggling with this weight but my straps made it possible. Liking the back progress!

Machine overhead press - 110x8, 170x8 (too easy), 190x8 ds 130x8 ds 100x8 These are getting better each time, very very happy!

Hercules curls - 8x8, 11x8, 11x8 ds 9x8 I was done by this point and my bis were on fire.

Great workout, sweat like a madman and had a very good pump from the additional weekend carbs.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you killed that workout!!!! the 105's for 8!!! you just keep getting stronger Fin!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man you killed that workout!!!! the 105's for 8!!! you just keep getting stronger Fin!!!
Things are going in the right direction that is for sure Major. The tris are getting there but I am taking it slow; the elbows just don't take too well to the super heavy tricep work. I will say the NO Infuse I still have is doing a great job of lubrication in the joints, use it on my elbows/shoulders before workouts now and can't be happier. The crazy pumps I get in my shoulders from it is not so bad either ;).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez, man, the LG guys are all gettin' awesome avy's!

The Warrior workout looks fun. Triple dropsets are murderous. Next time I go low volume, I'll consider it.
The Warrior Workout is bada** Resolve, I suggest you get on it sometime for 6 weeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yet again I was in a bit of a hurry yesterday but NOTHING was going to be skipped... I hate doing that. You shall see the destruction that lies after this slaying of the iron, I was mad crazy pumped and it is obvious the AndroHard is kicking like a mule. More on that in a sec.

PWO Supps:
1 scoops AS-GT + ALCAR + more BA
I have to say, this is the best pwo combo I have ever put together. If you are wanting to have a sick workout and not be over stimmed, make this for yourself and hold on for dear life. :deal:

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 185x10, 260x8, 260x8 ds 215x8 ds 185x8 HOLY CRAP my legs were burning. So I had a vein in the tear drop on my quad today, yeah, I was majorly happy to see that bad boy. :32:

Incline Bench Press - 135x8, 185x7, 185x7 ds 155x8 ds 135x8 Wow this was hard but I have to say for the first time in a while on the incline bench and felt strong and confident at 185. Hoping for 200+ here in the near future.

DB Tricep extensions - 65x10, 105x8, 105x8 ds 70x8 ds 55x8 Good things here even if 105 was retarded hard. Form is staying in check but I need to chill at 105 for a few more weeks to get my ROM a little better.

Machine Military Press - 110x8, 170x8, 170x8 ds 130x8 ds 100x8 Yeah these were BRUTAL after incline bench. Pump and swole shoulders, check!

Bent over BB rows - 135x8, 175x8, 185x8 ds 155x8 ds 135x8 I can go above 200 with straps, need to bring those for the next round. Shoulder vascularity is getting ridiculous, saw a vein in my traps ;).

Seated bicep curls - 25x8, 35x8, 35x8 ds 25x8 ds 20x8 My biceps and forearms were so tight I could barely move my arms. Forearms were literally as hard as a rock, I could not move my wrist hardly at all to get changed. Digging it!!!!!!

Killer workout followed by a nice 2 scooper of NutraPro, Almond Milk and Natty PB.

AndroHard 1 week thoughts - Aggression and libido are increasing by the day. Vascularity is starting to show and so are the sides of my abs! Prostate issue is diminishing but not gone, it is kind of intermittent now so I call that progress.

Dermatherm - Digging this and the tightening of the skin that I get from it. No unpleasant burn just a warming of the core for the first hour or so. Sweat comes very easy after application, we will see how it goes on Friday after a workout or possibly before...

Green Tea - Taken as directed and I am assuming it is doing its thing since I am already looking leaner and am down to 185.

Weight ~185

CLA - AWOL at this point, hopefully here soon.

Great job on your log, Oufinny.

The CLA is still out-of-stock right now. It will be shipped when available. I'll make this up to you guys though...

-John

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice numbers dude, I remember river floating with a cooler full of brews. was fun up there

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here seems like some great progress already, any side effects noted yet?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good in here seems like some great progress already, any side effects noted yet?
I did have some issues early on with some prostate pressure/discomfort when urinating but I picked up a Saw Palmetto complex from the Vitamin Shoppe, worked its magic and back to normal in a few days. Besides that, the constant appearance that I am jacked and full is really a bad side effect ;).

Weight update - 188 I know some is glycogen from the weekend but I seriously look like I have added some muscle, my chest and shoulders are blown up all the time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Besides that, the constant appearance that I am jacked and full is really a bad side effect ;).
That sounds like a good problem to have there. :bigok:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday workout - with a partner this time ;)

So today my normal workout partner was able to join me, this is rare with his shoulder being wrecked for 8 weeks now and his work schedule. Long story short, nice to have some company!

PWO Supps:
1 Scoop AS-GT

Workout:
Leg Press - 360x10, 590x8, 590x8 ds 540x8 ds 450x8 Eyes were popping out of my head on 590 but they were good clean reps.

Pull Ups - BWx8x4 sets

HS high incline press - 55x8 (per side), 80x8, 80x8 70x8 ds 55x8 Did this more for shoulders since it was more shoulder than chest, great shoulder/chest pump.

Chest cable press - 10x8, 13x8, 15x8 ds 12x8 Chest was fried at this point, amazing pump!

Tricep pushdowns w/ rope - 60x8, 80x8, 80x8 ds 60x8 ds 50x8

Standing preacher curls - 55x8, 75x8x3 sets

Finished with 2 scoops of Postal. Great workout even if it was a little different than my normal warrior workout for that day. Pump was off the chain today and since it was my GFs birthday yesterday night, we had a great steak and some mashed potatoes, wine, salad... diet was a little out of whack ;). Good stuff though, back on top of it today!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome so far Fin!!! beast leg presses!!
Thanks PR. Since I cannot squat at the moment due to this hip issue, bursitis, leg press is my main leg movement and it has gotten pretty strong in the last six months.

Great stuff so far bro, keep it movin!
I am pretty amped about it so far. AndroHard is no joke, I kill it and have very little DOMS and I am taking a smaller dose (3 mL) than the bottle calls for. I can only imagine what the extra 4 mL a day would do over a six week period.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man I am jealous of those leg press numbers!!!! NICE!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice #'s oufinny, by the way, how's the hip treating ya

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice #'s oufinny, by the way, how's the hip treating ya
It has its good days and bad. Lately it has been a non-issue but this last weekend irritated it a little but so far it is back to normal. Really I just don't push it and will start to squat again soon... yay I can't wait to do 135 again when I used to do double that ATG!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Look up joe defranco's lower body dynamic warmup, makes my hips feel great.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday workout - posted on Monday (slacking I know)

So did my mid-day Friday workout, always a challenge no matter what way I slice it. It seems I am either doing it with too few calories in me due to my meal timing or it is too close to a meal. This worked out pretty well but I still despise the Friday workouts unless they are in the morning or at my normal ~5 PM (that never happens anymore).

PWO Supps:
2 scoops AS-GT
1 Green Tea

Workout:
SLDLs - 135x8, 225x8, 225x8 ds 205x8 ds 185x8 Hammies/glutes were SMOKED!

BB Bench - 135x8, 185x8, 205x8 ds 185x6 ds 135x6 BB bench and I don't get along that well as you can see. I can rock DBs all day long but I suck with the bar. Working on it though but it constantly irritates my shoulder/rotator cuff.

Dips - BWx12x4 sets

Bent over BB rows - 135x8, 185x8, 185x8 ds 155x8 ds 135x8

Upright Rows - 75x8, 115x8, 115x8 ds 95x8 ds 75x8

Hammer curls - 35x8, 45x8, 45x8 ds 35x6 ds 25x8

Good workout, felt strong but not as good as I did on Mon/Wed. Going to hit it up today and things should be better. Got a good nights sleep and my meals have been spot on today.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin sick brother!!! Dont you just hate lookin blown up and pumped and full? Sh!t is a PITA!!!! :lol:

Keep killin it brother and hopefully the hip gets better!! I myself after breakin my foot in boot have had hip problems here n there.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My little concoction from Custom Capsule

So I have been enjoying some energy/stim products since early this year and so has my GF who now lives with me. That said, we have both become fond of Motivate by AI and like Black Cats by AppNut... there lies the dilemma, what one to buy? I have not really had the chance to use E-911 by LG but will very soon (less 1 sample I tried that I like a lot). Either way Motivate I don't feel is really worth $30, it was at $20 and Black Cats don't have many in the bottle. That said, I got on CC today and made my own and am really happy with the outcome and price:

1,3 - Dimethylamylamine 30 MG
Bacopa Monnieri 110 MG
Caffeine 150 MG
Ginkgo biloba 240 MG
Taurine 250 MG
Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 225 MG
Theobromine 200 MG
Thiamine HCl 3 MG 300%
Vitamin B12 60 MCG 1,000%

With the AM discount, I got all of this for $30.68, shipping taking to to about $36. Think about that, 150 full servings for that little, I am darn happy with the outcome. Once I get it and we try it I will report back but I have to give it to CC for having a huge array of ingredients if you want to play supplement chemist.

Also, this look like a great pwo stim considering the four ingredients that will give excellent focus: bacopa, ginkgo, geranium and PEA. Stack some beta alanine, creatine mono, AAKG or citrulline malate with it and you should be good to go if you don't have something on hand. I don't plan to do this since I heart AS-GT but it is an option I may try sometime for sh*ts and giggle. I take royalties if you steal my formula too so just PM me for my address to send the checks ;). Will post yesterday's workout in a few.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Formula look's really good, the patent hasn't went through yet has it :thumbsup:

Not sure this is the case anymore, but I thought I remembered some people were having issues with the amount of delay it took CC to complete customizations. Might want to keep that in mind if you need something shortly, but hopefully that isn't the case anymore.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday workout

Monday went over well, happy it was actually better than Friday. My shoulder (right) is bothering me from the heavy benching twice a week so I chose to work around it, sort of.

PWO Supps:
1 healthy scoop AS-GT

Workout:
Pec Deck Flys - 140x14, 190x8, 190x8, ds 170x8 ds 140x8 Holy crap that was a serious BURN!

Hack Squat/Front Squat machine - 360x8, 540x10, 540x10 ds 450x10 ds 410x10 These were not hard though my right knee was acting a little weird, small NON-painful pop in one of the tendons/ligaments if I got too low. Will be keeping an eye on this.

CGBP - 115x10, 165x8, 165x8 ds 135x8 115x8 This was pushing my shoulder a little but since it was close grip, the rotator cuff was not really annoyed by it.

Close grip lat pull downs - 120x8, 160x6 (too much body english), 150x6 ds 120x6 ds 100x6 Don't do this often and it shows, weights were way down compared to what I thought they would be, hellatious lat pump though!

Preacher curls - 70x8, 95x8, 95x8 ds 70x8 ds 45x8

Front/Side Lateral raises - 20/15x8, 30/20x8, 30/20x8 ds 20/15x8 Totally smoke and shoulder had enough by this point.

Finished it off with a few scoops of Postal and called it a day. I am going to monitor my shoulder, the Blue Emu I have is working very well for me in keeping it pain free in the joint but is doing jack for the tendons that seemed a little irritated. I am going to see how decline is on Wednesday and if its ok there, will do some DB bench on Friday. Also, I will be watching how it on military press, may need to go to DB Military as opposed to machine to let it calm down the inflammation.

I weighed in this AM - 190 (had not dropped the kids off at the pool, assume this is really 188.5). I am unintentionally doing some lean bulk/recomp due to the Andro really helping me add some muscle. Since this is technically my first hormonal product I am not surprised it is putting on muscle and my body is kind of sick of losing mass so it is packing it on fast. If I stay lean I could care if I end up 5 pounds heavier, that is one nice little lean bulk if you ask me. Abs are not really showing but they are not any softer either; looks to be some water retention from the Dermatherm going on so that may be what the story is in regards to appearance.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula look's really good, the patent hasn't went through yet has it :thumbsup:

Not sure this is the case anymore, but I thought I remembered some people were having issues with the amount of delay it took CC to complete customizations. Might want to keep that in mind if you need something shortly, but hopefully that isn't the case anymore.
This is my first formula I have designed and actually ordered; I have about 3 more on paper and in my head that I have not pulled the trigger on. The test booster I designed with the help of my buddy Kleen is going to be ran sometime soon (it takes the best from our favorites) since it is just flat out retarded strong for the price, the other two are still in "development". Any requests I can work on and post; its actually a lot of fun to do.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mentioned Blue Emu: the first thing that came to mind was you rubbing a bird all over your arm. :p

If the knee issue becomes a problem, you may want to avoid the hack machine. I have no knee problems other than occasional stiffness from heavy squats, but that machine HURTS.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mentioned Blue Emu: the first thing that came to mind was you rubbing a bird all over your arm. :p

If the knee issue becomes a problem, you may want to avoid the hack machine. I have no knee problems other than occasional stiffness from heavy squats, but that machine HURTS.
Thunder turned me on to it and I have to say, works very well and FAST. I mean, if you have a joint that is bothering you, expect relief in 5-15 minutes depending on severity. That in conjunction with some Aleve/Advil (for severe pain) is very effective. I like SuperCissus BUT it never gave me the instant relief that this does. Plus, I don't have to order it, can get it at any walgreens or cvs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fin great log, sorry I have not been active in it. You know how life gets. We are both having fun on our Hormonals aren't we.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fin great log, sorry I have not been active in it. You know how life gets. We are both having fun on our Hormonals aren't we.
We are all busy, appreciate you stopping by. Posted an article for you in your log I thought you would like, might take it to heart when I run the Trifecta.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you find the Blue at Walgreens???? in what section??? man I need to look harder... I was going to find a blue Emu and squeeze him until the oil came out... your way sounds better, though mine sounds like more fun ;)