Primordial Performance 72hr Summer Sale! --- Save up to 33% ---

xGenericx

Awards
Jeeez post something constructive
I hope that guy doesn't get the product. I could have done the same thing. Thats wrong and not the way he intended it to be. I love how nobody else, even though a few of use could have done it-didn't. I saw the post giving away a free product withing mere seconds of it be posted. This guy comes on here and posts 9 times in a row to be the 50th.

Last edited:

wjb33

Awards
I hope that guy doesn't get the product. I could have done the same thing. Thats wrong and not the way he intended it to be. I love how nobody else, even though a few of use could have done it-didn't. I saw the post giving away a free product withing mere seconds of it be posted. This guy comes on here and posts 9 times in a row to be the 50th.
I'm sorry to you bud. Everyone was able to do what I did.

wjb33

Awards
3 caps morning 3 mid evening. I haven't seen any negative sides yet.
I'm going to do that same thing I think. I haven't wanted to touch anything "anabolic" since an h-drol and mass tabs run last September. I got huge and strong, but the sides just weren't worth it. Plus I think I got slight gyno from the run. Hoping Androhard can help that also...

xGenericx

Awards
Nor does Eric or PP have to give you anything. If he does he does.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You're right, it was unethical. But, any of us COULD had done the same and been the 50th. I am ok with not winning because I felt as though I was being fair. But, again, that is just MY morals...

xGenericx

Awards
You're right, it was unethical. But, any of us COULD had done the same and been the 50th. I am ok with not winning because I felt as though I was being fair. But, again, that is just MY morals...
Hopefully PP has the same morals. My problem is, at normal price; that could be giving like $200 away.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm

WaltherP99

Awards
..I have more Androhard and PP shaker bottles on the way... R-ala :D
You should be the winner!

You're PP loyal client + 51 is not 50 but it's ok for me . If it were up to me-i'll give you a free product of your choice
What's R-ala?

P.P.
I was at the gym today with my working partner and we were talking about AH and a guy interrupted and said "Guys you should try AH+Epi combo.I'm doing this stack for 2-nd time and i'm extremely happy ...... great combo if you're looking for recomp...PCT...you won't be be disappointed.Buy"
He was lean as hell (no homo) ...
Any thoughts?

MDHawk

Awards
Several items aren't showing the sale price in my cart -- Andro mass, TCF ideas?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's working for me. You added them to your cart, clicked on the contents after you added it, and the sale price still isn't showing?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established

You're PP loyal client + 51 is not 50 but it's ok for me . If it were up to me-i'll give you a free product of your choice
I agree too; don't give that other jack@$$ free product for spamming this thread to death. It's not even about ethics bro; it's about having an ounce of class.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like how the thread turned away from the sale and on to free products. I would think that comment was to have more people post then bring the thread to the top of the list and not for drama to clutter the thread. Anyway I've been using PP since they came to AM and I suggest you all try their products if you haven't already.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how the thread turned away from the sale and on to free products. I would think that comment was to have more people post then bring the thread to the top of the list and not for drama to clutter the thread. Anyway I've been using PP since they came to AM and I suggest you all try their products if you haven't already.
Thank you for both the support and the reason.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some cheap Toco8 x 3 :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...that and keeping my hair on my head and off my pillow :lol:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Classy or not... here is the winner...

Choclolate milk did something like this to get his free AndroMass and everybody complained about it. I'm honestly surprised more guys didnt speed post to the top to win...

You can claim your prize by emailing us. Thank you sir.

-Eric

MDHawk

Awards
I got it to work. Had to clear and start over. The wife is gonna kill me when she sees how much $$ I spent:oops:

xGenericx

Awards
Classy or not... here is the winner...

Choclolate milk did something like this to get his free AndroMass and everybody complained about it. I'm honestly surprised more guys didnt speed post to the top to win...

You can claim your prize by emailing us. Thank you sir.

-Eric
Fair enough. I stocked up on the %33 off anyway. Got one of each of the Andro Series and the testosterone recovery stack.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's R-ala?

P.P.
I was at the gym today with my working partner and we were talking about AH and a guy interrupted and said "Guys you should try AH+Epi combo.I'm doing this stack for 2-nd time and i'm extremely happy ...... great combo if you're looking for recomp...PCT...you won't be be disappointed.Buy"
He was lean as hell (no homo) ...
Any thoughts?

I was chewing on this very idea and am keenly interested in some input.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was chewing on this very idea and am keenly interested in some input.
It would be seriously lean dry gains. I can imagine that if you can handle the low estrogen sides then it would be a very effective stack.

xGenericx

Awards
Nice one of each huh, what are your plans?
To continue to bulk natty for a few months, then see if I'm ready for an AndroMass cycle. I may bridge a low dose S-drol for 2 weeks into the Andromass for four weeks. Then bulk natty for a few months before running a recomp cycle in time for summer. Thats just a rough guess though. I bought them early , because I saw the price stay consistent on some of the older products and never drop. So %33 off sounded pretty good.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To continue to bulk natty for a few months, then see if I'm ready for an AndroMass cycle. I may bridge a low dose S-drol for 2 weeks into the Andromass for four weeks. Then bulk natty for a few months before running a recomp cycle in time for summer. Thats just a rough guess though. I bought them early , because I saw the price stay consistent on some of the older products and never drop. So 3 off sounded pretty good.
Look forward to your thoughts!

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
On Andor Mass now, so I just stocked up on the PCT (Testosterone Recovery Stack) and a bottle of Andor Hard for after my PCT… Get it while the sale last!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sale has been extended through the 4th to let everyone take advantage of the savings for just a bit longer.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
The sale has been extended through the 4th to let everyone take advantage of the savings for just a bit longer.
sweet cause I just got a big chunck of change

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Checked the PP site....all the prices are back to normal, am I missing something ???

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta put it in the cart to see the discount come off. (Sadly, I spent way too much just before this sale to justify dropping another 140.00, but I have "window shopped" with out pulling the trigger.)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Checked the PP site....all the prices are back to normal, am I missing something ???
Yeah, go to the product page and you will see the discount. We are going to keep this sale on until the 4th

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta put it in the cart to see the discount come off. (Sadly, I spent way too much just before this sale to justify dropping another 140.00, but I have "window shopped" with out pulling the trigger.)
You have until the 4th to make up your mind ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better Jump on this quick these stuff sold out quick the first round and will keep flying threw the roof!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is the last day of our Summer Sale!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps are still offering killer deals on the AndroSeries so feel free to hit one up guys

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really interested in PP's products. Maybe one day I can log some and see what they can do for a natty PL'er !

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay the next 5 members to pm me, ill give you my 40% off discount code. It works only on the Androseries, TRS, TCF-1 and Phyto Testosterone.