primo/mdrol/test prop

nj135

Awards
hows this look for a 12 week lean bulk cycle.. proper cycle support and pct ready.. but any pct suggestions on people who've tried a cycle like this accepted

primo 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/400/500/400/300/300
test p 00/000/00/000/000/200/200/200/300/400/400/300
m-drol 00/000/00/000/020/020/020/020/000/000/000/000

something like a pyramid effect with cutting of the mass towards the end

nj135

Awards
and do you think i could run test at lower mgs per week and still be beneficial?

TestEinstein

Awards
test prop is more effective mg for mg than enanthate because of the lighter ester (3 carbon vs. 7 carbon) meaning you get more active steroid per dose. That being said, you're still not using much of it, and i'm a bit confused as to why there's none from the beginning...is this an attempt to delay HPTA suppression because either way you're not going to have much going on the first several weeks.

nj135

Awards
its just the cost of this cycle is alredy killing me or i would probibly be running primo allot higher and probibly not even do test.. the primo and mdrol are already certain the test is just a theory i thought would help.. do you think i should just dump the test and use that to get 2000 mgs more of primo?

TestEinstein

Awards
DONT DUMP THE TEST. More primo would be better, about 25-50% across the board, but i really think starting with test from the beginning would be ideal...something like test-p 300mg wks 2-12, primo 300 mg wks 1-7, 400mg 8-12, then the oral in the middle.

It would cost more but would be more ideal imo.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
As a few others have mentioned, primo dose is way too low. You're better off saving it for another cycle when you can run more. Anything less than 600mg/wk is pointless IMO, and once you get around 1K, then were talking! ;)

onzero

Awards
1gm/wk of primo is a lot of primo for a newbie... and anyone with a bank account. 400mg/wk is certainly not "pointless" especially if stacked with test, it will not provide much additional bulk but it will provide additional strength, leanness, vascularity, help keep the water off from the test as well.

I would say just run test p @ 100mg eod w/ primo @ 100mg eod for the duration, don't pyramid, don't take the mdrol...

i'm sure whoever put this cycle together had some reasons why it's logical, but it's not.

use HCG/HMG throughout and standard PCT 2 wks after last primo inject... also run the test p a week longer than primo.

the reason i say shoot test p and primo eod is because primo comes 100mg/ml, you could even alternate, say shoot test p 100mg monday, primo 100mg tues, test 100mg wed, primo 100mg thurs... etc.. so ur injects will be only 1cc each.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I agree w/1K not being for a newbie, should have worded my sentence a little better. Was just saying thats what I would dose it at :).

400mg/wk primo, at the price most get it at, is pointless or not the smartest idea, since you can get other products much cheaper that will give you the additional strength and vascularity. I would wait until you have a little bit more to run to make it fully beneficial. I agree On that you will get some good gains out it, but why not just wait til you have a bit more to get the full benefits.