mdrol with primo?!

nj135

Awards
have done allot of searching but have not found all the information i need for my next cycle.. have never tried any injectables but am thinking of trying one..

have done hrol,mdrol, and xtren prohormone cycles in the past and i am currently on my last week of my first xtren cycle with about 13 more pounds of solid mass since i started.

i was going to run a 4 week mdrol(superdrol clone) cycle in june but was thinking of running it with something else aswell. was thinking anavar since everyone seems to like it but it is pretty pricey and i dont kno if i should take any more orals along with mdrol since it is very harsh. ive been suggested primo since it is cheaper and am wondering if it would better fit my goals.

i am 170 pounds 5'5 and pretty solid all around. im looking for abit more size but more hardness, and a leaner more jacked look.

last year my mdrol cycle went extremely well and i gained allot of mass.. sadly i lost most of it without a proper pct but i am now aware of all proper cycle assistance and pct.

im willing to consider any advice or knowledge you guys could share. hoping some of you have tried a similar cycle and could give me some assistance.. thanks

tigerbunny

Awards
would be wary of ccheap primo actually being real.

nj135

Awards
well cheaper than var and the other options.. even if it were fake would it be that bad? im thinking 8 weeks primo finish up with 4 weeks of mdrol