Primeval Super LGD PCT

tonytone

tonytone

Awards
Hi everyone, love the website/forums. Lots of good info and logs. I have a question regarding the Priveval labs Super LGD. I have gone through several of the logs for the product, and want to get some advice for the pct. It seems there is significant suppression, and I have seen some great products to help with this during the cycle, but I haven't been able to find out what's needed post cycle.

Would only quality test boosters be needed, or would a clomid 25/25/25/25 be necessary? Thanks a bunch in advance.

tonytone

tonytone

Awards
Also, wanted to add that I will be taking the following during the cycle in hopes to combat against suppression/sides:

Dermacrine (3 pumps daily)
Animal Test
ZMA (night time)

Any advice for or against my pct or cycle support is much appreciated.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Serms are meant to be tapered, 50/50/25/25 would be better. You could add a test booster or otc pct product too, but I would definitely pick up a serm like clomid or torem.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Grab an all in one cycle support supplement, Lgi Damage Control is what I plan on using for my next cycle because it has the added tudca, which I would recommend to you especially because your running dmz with it.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Oh, and taurine would be nice to pick up to avoid back pumps. I didn't use it on my epistane cycle because I underestimated them, but the $10 you'll pay for taurine is beyond worth it.

tonytone

tonytone

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the info. There was a typo on my part, I meant ZMA, not DMZ.. corrected.

Thanks again.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Awesome, thanks for the info. There was a typo on my part, I meant ZMA, not DMZ.. corrected.

Thanks again.
Ohh okay, yea I would still look into everything I mentioned. Not sure if lgd causes back pumps and cramps, but if it does then definitely grab taurine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
None of those things combat supression but dermacrine is good to combat lethargy and libido issues. Dont take the animal test on cycle but u could add it to your serm pct

FF1313

Awards
Why can't you take test while on cycle? Also, would estrovoid work like clomid?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Why can't you take test while on cycle? Also, would estrovoid work like clomid?
Anything otc can't compare to a serm. Grab a serm and run it with an otc pct like sup3r pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can take real test but a test booster wont do anything on cycle. I think your a little confused about how hormones work

crowezak

Awards
Even though a SARM is not supposed to effect hormones... Ideally.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though a SARM is not supposed to effect hormones... Ideally.
I think you might want to do a little more research. Sarms most definitely effect hormones and are suppressive as well.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
lgd suppressed me more than super dmz 3.0 cycle and lethargy was horrific!

Jsmcougar68

Awards
I ran 3 bottles of PRIMEVAL LGD....2 pills a day...kept HOPING for results, never had any ...hope u have good luck with that brand

ccamp

ccamp

Awards
I ran 3 bottles of PRIMEVAL LGD....2 pills a day...kept HOPING for results, never had any ...hope u have good luck with that brand
Dang dude. I am on week 4 of 2 caps a day. It really just started kicking in for me. Super hungry and good endurance in da jim

crowezak

Awards
Should be selective...

Yeah... I'm not experiencing anything major with this product :| but then again... Only 2 weeks in with 9 to 12hr 10mg windows before the halflife returns to a consistent 5mgs based on timing of dosages.

I do however have a bottle of Genetech Epi 150... So that'll be exciting.

Jsmcougar68

Awards
Epistane, in my opinion, is just as worthless as ostarine and LGD...honestly I have had more strength increase doing what I do now, which is 10g Creatine a day I have gone was 4x10x205 to 4x10x245 in 2 months

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane is great for strength but ive read that there are a lot of non responders

Jsmcougar68

Awards
Creatine has given me more strength increase than epistane

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Wow! So creatine has done more than 3 bottles of lgd and an epistane cycle... What is this creatine that you speak of? It must be amazing.

Jsmcougar68

Awards
I took 20g a day for 7 days now 10g a day everyday my flat bench went from 205x10 to 245x10 in a month