THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh true that is a better idea .. thanks wolf lets get bigggggg

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?
If your hurt'n on that off day do the 1x3, if not save it for the Gym G!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I woke up early today, Legs hurt a little, but not like they should! I took 2cps of prime after my AP Scoatmeal (scottish oatmeal), 2 hours later now and I want to go to the gym? I feel great actually? I know I got to take it easy after yesterday, maybe Ill just do some crunches?

Nacho1545

Awards
Thats it... You motivated me to buy Prime and Stoked.. I'll do like you said and use Stoked for a week while I bring my test back to normal levels then bring in Prime to really boost it up.. I'm starting up a bulk cycle in October so I should have the shipment way before then (need to cycle my other supps before I start the bulk)...

I'll let you know how it goes Wolfenstein.. Thanks again!

:bb3:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Thats it... You motivated me to buy Prime and Stoked.. I'll do like you said and use Stoked for a week while I bring my test back to normal levels then bring in Prime to really boost it up.. I'm starting up a bulk cycle in October so I should have the shipment way before then (need to cycle my other supps before I start the bulk)...

Awesome! please keep me posted!......... Stay positive,Stay Hungry!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this one. :) A little late, but new to the forums and want to check out some logs before I start mine in Oct.

Later and Good Luck!:thumbsup:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Cardio today, Feeling good, and not as sore as I know I should be which is key! My meals are basically still the same as my first postings from this thread, there really is nothing I found that counter-acted against the effectiveness of Prime! The only thing that I prefer with this product is lots of water and mono-fats. At this point I feel almost like Im cutting and Bulking at the same time? I love it!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

then bring in Prime to really boost it up
They (UspLabs) are saying that prime is not a test-booster. ;)

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
They (UspLabs) are saying that prime is not a test-booster. ;)
Not a "booster" persay but it supports your male hormone once your norm again. Thats why I said stoked remember?Prime will aid in his stack as well! With all due respect to Nacho, you have half the info.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks for all of my supporters! Amps me up to try something new....8caps a day!!x7days a week! Lets GO!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks for all of my supporters! Amps me up to try something new....8caps a day!!x7days a week! Lets GO!!!
I'd rather see how it works at the recommended dosage, but im down to ride this log if you are going to bump it to 8.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, Let me know what you'd rather see the recommended 6caps, or bumped to 8 this week? best of 7 gets it!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, Let me know what you'd rather see the recommended 6caps, or bumped to 8 this week? best of 7 gets it!
Recommended dose. They say it works at 6, so lets hope it does.

BTW, I'm following. lol

Leonidus

Awards
Log's lookin good man. I got 2 bottles sitting here, but bummed up with a knee injury, so another week before i hit the gym at least. I will be following, and i tried that scotish oatmeal, damn good recipe. Good luck wolfenstein.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Log's lookin good man. I got 2 bottles sitting here, but bummed up with a knee injury, so another week before i hit the gym at least. I will be following, and i tried that scotish oatmeal, damn good recipe. Good luck wolfenstein.
I hate hearing about Injuries! I wish a speedy recovery my friend. May I recommend SuperCissusRx from USP labs. You'll recover faster and theres a myriad of benefits that will aid you in your goals!...My Banana Bread scoatmeal: 1.5cups Scottish style Oats. after cooked add: 1 tblsp mac nut oil(almond oil, or extra virgin coconut oil will do) 1/4cup raw walnut pieces, American Whey Tropical Banana Bomb flavor : 1 or 2 scoops.there it is, this can either be sweetened with 1-2tblspoons honey or brown rice syrup, for extra nutrition and slow carbs 1-1/2 banana can be added. This is a great breakfast or treat, and a damn good AP meal! I get day long pumps from this! with all the slow carbs and good fats and proper fiber!..glad you guys likey!!!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Wolfenstein....are you getting a funny like feeling in your head. I can't tell what it is yet. Maybe euphoria.

I have been on it a week 5/2 and starting day 8. Nothing to report weight change wise. Just wanted to check in since you got a log. I guess I might start one too soon.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Wolfenstein....are you getting a funny like feeling in your head. I can't tell what it is yet. Maybe euphoria.

I have been on it a week 5/2 and starting day 8. Nothing to report weight change wise. Just wanted to check in since you got a log. I guess I might start one too soon.
If that funny feeling is like an overwhelming sense of well-being(or euphoria) and just like happy for no-apparent reason , then YES!, I get it intensely, every morning with the first 2 caps, I actually look forward to it! the funny part is it just gets better? I am stronger, more Libido!!!!!Thats why I wanna bump to 8 caps!! ...GIVE ME MORE!!!!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
If that funny feeling is like an overwhelming sense of well-being(or euphoria) and just like happy for no-apparent reason , then YES!, I get it intensely, every morning with the first 2 caps, I actually look forward to it! the funny part is it just gets better? I am stronger, more Libido!!!!!Thats why I wanna bump to 8 caps!! ...GIVE ME MORE!!!!
Figured that was what it was. I feel kinda trippy lol.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
So my appetite has been skyrocketing (I did increase cardio abit because of this summers injury, i obtained lackluster results). I know what your thinking,"wolfs a fatty"..haha.. I just feel Like My meals digest so quickly lately, If thats the case I should have no problems putting some Muscle on!

Killed Chest, left it for dead.

normal workload after warmup , heavy DB Inclines 2 sets 115,120s..pyramidid down, 110,100,90..failure.
Workouts still feel inadequate, in a good way. Im more strong to a point of acute failure(hope im not overtraining?/ i know i gotta kill that?)
Db flys felt to easy, the weird part was my pump should have been gone because it was a couple hours ago.. after my last 2 caps of the day, 20 min later..boom!..it came back? again no complaints ! I will see how I feel tomorrow , decide if I will hit the treadie or not.. Later Guys

Nacho1545

Awards
So how much cardio are you doing? Everything I read online says try not to do cardio when your bulking\building muscle unless your over cal\carb count...

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
So how much cardio are you doing? Everything I read online says try not to do cardio when your bulking\building muscle unless your over cal\carb count...
Your right, Because you essentially reduce you bodys state of anabolism! Your body takes the quickest route for energy and recovery(your own muscle). when I say cardio, its my style of long du-rated, low intensity which burns fat more effectively. So if these alpha testers for prime ate as much as 1000Kcal under normal guidelines..Still obtained awesome results,....could I still bulk and gain muscle eating between 5-6kcals a day give or take? And Alot of cardio during a bulk is 3 times a week, thats what Im doing..and dont worry, I always amino load before hand!!

"there is no such thing as overtraining! Just under eating!"- Trey Brewer

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Your right, Because you essentially reduce you bodys state of anabolism! Your body takes the quickest route for energy and recovery(your own muscle). when I say cardio, its my style of long du-rated, low intensity which burns fat more effectively. So if these alpha testers for prime ate as much as 1000Kcal under normal guidelines..Still obtained awesome results,....could I still bulk and gain muscle eating between 5-6kcals a day give or take? And Alot of cardio during a bulk is 3 times a week, thats what Im doing..and dont worry, I always amino load before hand!!

I love that!!! my New SIG:FUfinger:

Nacho1545

Awards
could I still bulk and gain muscle eating between 5-6kcals a day give or take? And Alot of cardio during a bulk is 3 times a week, thats what Im doing..and dont worry, I always amino load before hand!!

So how many cals are you eating?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
any new PR's?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
any new PR's?
Its funny because Im staying away from flatbars and flat bench(needs to bring up my upper deck pecs) and my gym only has 125lb DBs and I inclined press them before Prime. I guess you say that adding 2-4 extra sets on workloads would be a pretty damn good PR!:woohoo:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats a lot of cals.. I'm not even anywhere near that.. I'm at around 2000 a day or so...

Time for me to eat
:food:
If you have a fast metabo, try and eat at least every 3 hours.. a portioned meal consisting of 20-40g protein,some greens or fruit, 20g complex carbs. A bar or protein shake once or twice can replace a meal.
Eat over 2500-3000 if you can. If not just worry about above!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Did you gain any size from PRIME? or just strength? im in a bulkin phase lookn for a good supp to put on some size

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Did you gain any size from PRIME? or just strength? im in a bulkin phase lookn for a good supp to put on some size
Great question. First off.. with greater mass must come strength, Its very early in my run with Prime. Do I think this product can aid in a bulk cycle? Absolutely! So far my muscle belly's seem more dense, strength also is up with endurance. If your eating for size i am confident you will gain some Lbs(in a healthier way than synthetics). The one thing Im really loving is the versatility of this product! So far its my energy booster, appetite inducer,mood lifter,lean mass catalyst!(and some health benefits) I want to go 3x a year with Prime. 12weeks on one month off. Im really psyched to see everyones gains from this!

Nacho1545

Awards
Hey have any of you guys had any break out problems with prime? Like acne or anything? One of my buddies I was talking to is thinking about it but he is worried about it..

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Hey have any of you guys had any break out problems with prime? Like acne or anything? One of my buddies I was talking to is thinking about it but he is worried about it..
Acne or bacne(back-acne) is associated with Test boosting.which people use for numerous Anabolic reasons.When these specific products are used, they work through androgenic receptors, creating rises in Test and other hormones with it. You can call the acne an androgenic side effect. Prime is not a test booster, nor is there any proof of it working through androgenic receptors. It creates a state of anabolism a different way, which is still awesome to me.. In theory, the Prime itself should not give any acne..the extra balls to wall in gym might??

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i think it has to do with me just hitting the gym that much harder !

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
2-4 sets on each exercise is something to behold, especially 4 sets.