Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Appetite, energy, and strength are noticeably high now. Arm day. Im noticing a pump that I did not have before. It comes on pretty quick, noticeably more vascular as well! I havent been getting the amount of sleep that Id like to, but I have energy. Still taking 6 caps every day. Recovery is still remarkable.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
The pump I might add is Outstanding.. something new this week. It seems like prime has something new in store for me every week! A new benefit. But this pump comes on so quick, not like nitric's or carbs.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The pump I might add is Outstanding.. something new this week. It seems like prime has something new in store for me every week! A new benefit. But this pump comes on so quick, not like nitric's or carbs.
It's all in your head Wolfie - Prime is just hype :toofunny:

(j/k)

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh i got such a pump 2day i couldn't go as heavy as many reps as i wanted to

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noted the reparative and rejuvenation effects of PRIME early on in the Beta Trials as well.

On one occasion, I had an absolutely fantastic workout after not eating for three hours, and flying 8 hours the previous day!

smn1

smn1

Awards
Thanks for checking in on my log.....I have been watching yours also..keep up the great work....

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I noted the reparative and rejuvenation effects of PRIME early on in the Beta Trials as well.

On one occasion, I had an absolutely fantastic workout after not eating for three hours, and flying 8 hours the previous day!
Amazing!..To anyone who trains hard, in the past you solely relied on a sufficient amount of water,carbs,aminos, and proper rest to get a good workout. not with prime?..amazing.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Busy day at work for me today guys, so no gym, just recouping and recovering, with Prime of course! I thank USPLabs again for bringing this awesome product for the masses. I feel really strong, inside and out!....Have a safe weekend!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Some very interesting Info I came across about a Prime ingredient-

Terminalia chebula (fruit) prevents liver toxicity caused by sub-chronic administration of rifampicin, isoniazid and pyrazinamide in combination

S A Tasduq
K Singh

N K Satti

D K Gupta

K A Suri

Division of Pharmacology and Natural Products Chemistry, Regional Research Laboratory, (CSIR), Canal Road, Jammu–Tawi 180 001, India

R K Johri

Division of Pharmacology and Natural Products Chemistry, Regional Research Laboratory, (CSIR), Canal Road, Jammu–Tawi 180 001, India; [email protected]

Terminalia chebula Gertn. (Combetraceae) is an important herbal drug in Ayurvedic pharmacopea. In the present study, a 95% ethanolic extract of T. chebula (fruit) (TC extract), which was chemically characterized on the basis of chebuloside II as a marker, was investigated for hepatoprotective activity against anti-tuberculosis (anti-TB) drug-induced toxicity. TC extract was found to prevent the hepatotoxicity caused by the administration of rifampicin (RIF), isoniazid (INH) and pyrazinamide (PZA) (in combination) in a sub-chronic mode (12 weeks). The hepatoprotective effect of TC extract could be attributed to its prominent anti-oxidative and membrane stabilizing activities. The changes in biochemical observations were supported by histological profile.

Key Words: anti-oxidant • chebuloside II • hepatotoxicity • isoniazid • pyrazinamide • rifampicin • Terminalia chebula

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[1] Growth-Inhibiting Activity of Active Component Isolated from Terminalia chebula Fruits against Intestinal Bacteria. Kim, H.G et al. Journal of Food Protection®, Volume 69, Number 9, September 2006 , pp. 2205-2209(5)

[2] Terminalia chebula (fruit) prevents liver toxicity caused by sub-chronic administration of rifampicin, isoniazid and pyrazinamide in combination. S A Tasduq et al. Division of Pharmacology and Natural Products Chemistry, Regional Research Laboratory, (CSIR).

[3] Influence of Terminalia chebula on dermal wound healing in rats. Lonchin Sugung et al. Department of Biochemistry, Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai 600 020, India. 2002.

:)

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Great question. First off.. with greater mass must come strength, Its very early in my run with Prime. Do I think this product can aid in a bulk cycle? Absolutely! So far my muscle belly's seem more dense, strength also is up with endurance. If your eating for size i am confident you will gain some Lbs(in a healthier way than synthetics). The one thing Im really loving is the versatility of this product! So far its my energy booster, appetite inducer,mood lifter,lean mass catalyst!(and some health benefits) I want to go 3x a year with Prime. 12weeks on one month off. Im really psyched to see everyones gains from this!
Same thoutghts I have from the product.
And the 3x a year thing looks interesting, would love to do something similar.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, Ive been playing catch-up at work all week and literally had no time to post. So enough excuse's, back to prime.

I have completed several different routines, Legs 3 days ago, which was Insane. Im noticing more strength to complete extra sets now, I hit legs so hard that I am having a hard time getting around. I like that. My quads, for the first time ever, are really pumped throughout the day. they usually just get sore but they are getting noticeably bigger. Very happy about that. Arms, harder and more cuts. Same strength thing with legs. This good things keep increasing, appetite is still abnormally high. week 3 is nearing.......to be continued

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
At least you had time to work out, thats the most important thing. looking good. bigger and leaner... isnt that just perfect combination :)

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
At least you had time to work out, thats the most important thing. looking good. bigger and leaner... isnt that just perfect combination :)
Hell yeah! put it this way, Its more than what I expected so you know, :woohoo:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah! put it this way, Its more than what I expected so you know, :woohoo:
So far I would have to agree with that statement as well. I thought when I read the write up yah there's hype here so what but from what I am seeing a lot less of it was hype and more of it is reality. This is very exciting.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree thus far as well. It's not as crazy, over-the-top kind of mass/strength gain like on AAS, but it's damned close and impressive for an herbal with few to no sides (that we know of). It already has me dreaming of staying on it year round..which isn't going to happen unless I suddenly become wealthy or start working for USP.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to agree thus far as well. It's not as crazy, over-the-top kind of mass/strength gain like on AAS, but it's damned close and impressive for an herbal with few to no sides (that we know of). It already has me dreaming of staying on it year round..which isn't going to happen unless I suddenly become wealthy or start working for USP.
Mull this over where would you be at this time on something like Halodrol. Yah Halo is a slow starter but think about it. If it keeps improving...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
wassup wolf hows the prime baby ! i want to get another bottle but 55 is steap man real steap

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
... so to confirm whether or not it's a potential bulking product (or even muscle building) ..

How much weight have you gained since Day #1? You say you look a lot bigger, but do you just looked more pumped/get a greater pump ?

In all honesty, you've got some massive calories consumed, and you're at around 225 lbs still? .. regardless, with those 5000-6500 calories a day consumed, I don't see how you wouldn't gain weight just off of that. I'd think the Prime somehow keeps you from gaining weight if you're not already jumping up on the scale ..

hmm..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... so to confirm whether or not it's a potential bulking product (or even muscle building) ..

How much weight have you gained since Day #1? You say you look a lot bigger, but do you just looked more pumped/get a greater pump ?

In all honesty, you've got some massive calories consumed, and you're at around 225 lbs still? .. regardless, with those 5000-6500 calories a day consumed, I don't see how you wouldn't gain weight just off of that. I'd think the Prime somehow keeps you from gaining weight if you're not already jumping up on the scale ..

hmm..
Scales don't mean a lot in some cases. If he is leaner and the same weight that is good results as well.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
^^Was that the same study that had mention of scientist using the chebula to kill a trace of cancer cells in a rat?

I posted that on bb somewhere, but I've yet to go back and see any feedback on the post.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
^^Was that the same study that had mention of scientist using the chebula to kill a trace of cancer cells in a rat?

I posted that on bb somewhere, but I've yet to go back and see any feedback on the post.
Their are a myriad of benefits from Chebula.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
wassup wolf hows the prime baby ! i want to get another bottle but 55 is steap man real steap
Its going great man! Im trying to keep up here its like the pros are most defiantly outweighing the cons! Best of all , Im not worried about any pct .

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Its going great man! Im trying to keep up here its like the pros are most defiantly outweighing the cons! Best of all , Im not worried about any pct .
yeh good to hear .. do u notice any differences in your body yet ?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
yeh good to hear .. do u notice any differences in your body yet ?
yeah, absolutely! most definitely leaner and my quads gained size. My Legs days were the most intense in a long time. I just started my 2nd bottle of prime. Im confident in getting better improvements (size) to my upper body this month(although getting leaner and harder is nothing to downplay at either!) with the first bottle down I can say that it is an effective anabolic!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
yeah, absolutely! most definitely leaner and my quads gained size. My Legs days were the most intense in a long time. I just started my 2nd bottle of prime. Im confident in getting better improvements (size) to my upper body this month(although getting leaner and harder is nothing to downplay at either!) with the first bottle down I can say that it is an effective anabolic!

That's awesome man!! :head: Anxious to see how you do the next month.

Can't wait to start mine!!!

Nacho1545

Awards
Man I can't wait to start my cycle.. I just hope my shipment comes in... I called USPS today, they said they shipped my package to the wrong address some how...

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Man I can't wait to start my cycle.. I just hope my shipment comes in... I called USPS today, they said they shipped my package to the wrong address some how...
ooh man!..stay on top of them, bastards...

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
More great reviews and News on Terminalia Chebula(cellmend):
Terminalia Chebula is a natural anti bacterial, laxative and purgative and removes un-digested food and accumulated toxins from the gastro- intestinal tract.
It strengthens and nourishes Tissue, and supports proper functioning of the colon,lungs liver and spleen..to name a few!

Leonidus

Awards
More great reviews and News on Terminalia Chebula(cellmend):
Terminalia Chebula is a natural anti bacterial, laxative and purgative and removes un-digested food and accumulated toxins from the gastro- intestinal tract.
It strengthens and nourishes Tissue, and supports proper functioning of the colon,lungs liver and spleen..to name a few!
:woohoo: this is one of the most multipurpose herbs/plant ive ever seen lol...

flex13

Awards
Appetite, energy, and strength are noticeably high now. Arm day. Im noticing a pump that I did not have before. It comes on pretty quick, noticeably more vascular as well! I havent been getting the amount of sleep that Id like to, but I have energy. Still taking 6 caps every day. Recovery is still remarkable.
How are you dosing your prime bro? I am starting mine tomor and wanted to know what you would reccommend

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing your prime bro? I am starting mine tomor and wanted to know what you would reccommend
Im currently dosing 2caps 3x a day every day. I have heard great feedback from a "loading'' phase of 9 caps spread through out the day evenly (post-breakfast,lunch,dinner) for 3days. then doing the above protocol. It depends how long you want your box to last and or results.

flex13

Awards
Im currently dosing 2caps 3x a day every day. I have heard great feedback from a "loading'' phase of 9 caps spread through out the day evenly (post-breakfast,lunch,dinner) for 3days. then doing the above protocol. It depends how long you want your box to last and or results.
Ya im just gonna stick to the 6 caps a day for now...are u taking ur caps with meals or on empty stomach, I have been hearing some mixed results on this

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Ya im just gonna stick to the 6 caps a day for now...are u taking ur caps with meals or on empty stomach, I have been hearing some mixed results on this
Usp recommends actually taking them in-between your meals, it aids in better absorption of the product. I take them this way as well, well, sometimes I scarf so fast , and then in this case I take them after, lol..but most defiantly with meals, I tried everything and Its the best way, good luck and keep me posted!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, I did not hit the gym yet today, just wanted to post some expierences from today:
@ work, after 3 hrs after morning dose of Prime- Had to carry 10' lengths of steel wieghing 65lbs each, up and down a 20 meter long hill. Got an insane pump in my calves, biceps, and traps. I have been doing this work for a long time.. this never happened before!..awesome!,
End of the day- still want to hit the gym, not sore or tired yet...

smn1

smn1

Awards
hey guys, I did not hit the gym yet today, just wanted to post some expierences from today:
@ work, after 3 hrs after morning dose of Prime- Had to carry 10' lengths of steel wieghing 65lbs each, up and down a 20 meter long hill. Got an insane pump in my calves, biceps, and traps. I have been doing this work for a long time.. this never happened before!..awesome!,
End of the day- still want to hit the gym, not sore or tired yet...
I believe it.....

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I believe it.....
Yeah man!, that was cool...

Just came from Back session, or should I say Dead day...Its all I did!
Some new p.r's...315-17reps? insane
365-12reps,
405-12reps...new pr
455-for 8!! if I keep this up ill be back @ my 2 rep max of 505( im trying to stay around 300 zone for more isolation but it truly feels like its not enough!)This was always my fav movement, and like I said this was all I did today, somedays I just do deads, idk?...
not to sore now but,...to be cont......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive numbers.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Impressive numbers.
thanks,..It was a heavier day for me, If I do other movements I typically dont work past 355 on deads...Back feels so good today, not sore, lower is a little taxed but not bad, I am up to 232 and Im much leaner now then pre-prime..this is great...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your up to 232 and leaner!! Your starting weight was 224!! Wow you are having unbelievable results.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Your up to 232 and leaner!! Your starting weight was 224!! Wow you are having unbelievable results.
I know, I was like what!!! when I saw the scale, I am eating 6-7times aday now, I wanna re-weigh on my gym scale to make sure but everything is getting noticeably bigger.