Prime 30day log

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the same thing..I have changed nothing in my routine except for adding in Prime. It's working..plain and simple. Now if I could just afford to mega dose :burger::burg::thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My goal on this log was to maintain the exact same schedule, which includes diet, workout schedule and the other supplements that I have been on for the 3-4 months. While on the previous schedule I have maintained 150lbs for months. The only change in my current schedule was the addition of Prime. While still maintaining the exact same schedule I have now gained +6lbs while leaning out even more and I have had a major strength increase.
After I complete the first 30 days of Prime I am then going to up my calories, change my workout to lower reps with added weights for the next 30days.

I have been reading other logs at BB and the critics are saying the logs don't mean anything because the testers are adding other supplements and changing this and changing that. My log is a straight up test with the only change is the addition of Prime and I know this stuff is working for me.
thats jacked, I as well have been running my current supplementation for almost 2 months before adding prime.... Now I HAVE upped my diet but also my activity level has increased due to the work Im now doing SO technically Im approx the same kcals above maintenance.... in fact the increase has been in fats first and carbs second with the same protein SO how does that explain my fat loss and weight gain :think:

Let the nay sayers talk their ish and miss out, if they want to say that they wont take Prime with creatine or AP cause its going to make their prime better then they are idiots for not exploiting their own run with it.... not like we havnt had these in effect though for a while.... Damn these idiots piss me off just cause they arent talking ish bout USPL BUT they are now basically calling us liars:aargh:

Keep at it though man, cant wait to see once you adjust your cals, Im certain youll see twice the gains, Prime will turn that extra food into straight fuel for strength and growth man, good luck.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the same thing..I have changed nothing in my routine except for adding in Prime. It's working..plain and simple. Now if I could just afford to mega dose :burger::burg::thumbsup:
I could only imagine what a 12 cap/day setup would bring.... wooooowheeee!

Id just prefer to run mine longer then higher though so Ill stick with 6 caps still.... although bout to crack open the second bottle and Ive been oh so tempted to at least do 9 caps but that would only leave me with 2 more weeks instead of 3.:(

... oh well I got Epi waiting on the other side of this run... just nutty to make these gains WITHOUT AAS and wish I could prolong that all the more.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is known for there dislike of usp supps. After 30 days at least to me you have proven that it is a very solid product. After that i think it would be time to try and take advantage of the full benefits of Prime. I would really like to see what type of results you can get with a diet more geared towards bulking.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is known for there dislike of usp supps. After 30 days at least to me you have proven that it is a very solid product. After that i think it would be time to try and take advantage of the full benefits of Prime. I would really like to see what type of results you can get with a diet more geared towards bulking.
The Haterade is definitely flowing on bb.com. A lot of it in a very irrational manner, I might add.

:bruce3:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That site is so juvenile, nothing over there holds any merit, never really did. They can hate all they want, I will take my Prime and improve.

Great freakin results by the way. I think you have been smart to pace yourself, you have been methodical about your progress and will see more progress beyond 30 days than some who burn out fast. Carefull with this stuff guys it will let you burn yourself out if you let it.

smn1

smn1

Awards
DAY 26
Workout: 10-05-08
Workout intensity - 4/5
strength 4/5
overall feeling 5/5 - Nothing really new to report on strength increase over my last workout other than I was able to increase my final bench press by 1 more rep. I had one of the biggest arm pumps after hitting my tri's.
Plus I am now up a total of +6 lbs since I have started without increasing my calories.

Chest and tri's
flat BP 4sets x 10reps
incline BP 4sets x 15 reps
cable crossover 4sets x 15 reps
pec deck 4 sets x 15 reps
--------------------------
closegrip BP on smith machine 4sets x 15 reps
cable pushdowns with tribar 4sets x 15 reps
tri curl bar overhead 4sets x 15 reps
reverse cable pushdowns single 4sets x 15reps

------------------------
ABS - 16 sets x 20reps

Prime dosing: 2 morning - 2 lunch- 2 evening plus AP 15-30 min before meals. Purple wraath, WF and GM prework out drink.
WEIGHT morning 156LBS evening 160LBS
Up +6lbs Up a solid +6lbs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point any increase at all is big news...

smn1

smn1

Awards
DAY 27
Workout: 10-6-08
Workout intensity - 5/5
strength 5/5
overall feeling 5/5 - I went really hard on this workout and felt like I could have thrown up at the end. I had another increase in the number of wide grip pullups over my last workout, I am up +2 to 18reps x 4 sets. If that is not a sign of an increase in strength, then I don't know what would be.

back and bi's
seated rows with v-bar 4sets x 15 reps
bentover rows on smith machine 4sets x 15 reps
Pullups 4 sets x 18 reps increase of +2 reps since last workout
-------------------------
Hammer curls 4sets x 15 reps
Curl bar with arm blaster 4sets x 15 reps
preacher curls 4sets x 15 reps
DB curls 4setsx15reps

Prime dosing: 2 morning - 2 lunch- 2 evening plus AP 15-30 min before meals. Purple wraath, WF and GM prework out drink.
Up +6lbs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to reiterate, you have maybe one of if not the best results from this product and I believe it's because you made a plan and stuck to it and you did not get carried away with the strength increases like many others did. I am learning from this log. Guys if you want a long run on this, "Slow and steady winds the race".

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
prime???

rock on dude, can't rush prime and can't rush wine hahahaha.

good work

smn1

smn1

Awards
DAY 28
Workout: 10-7-08
Workout intensity - 4/5
strength 4/5
overall feeling 4/5 - Pumped out last workouts weights without any problems.

traps and shoulders
military press on smith machine 4sets x 15 reps
Upright rows on smith machine 4sets x 15 reps
bent-over lateral raises 4sets x 15 reps
straight-arm pulldowns 4sets x 15 reps
------------------------------
bumbell shrugs 4sets x 15 reps
smith machine shrugs 4sets x 15 reps

Up +6lbs

smn1

smn1

Awards
DAY 29
Workout: 10-8-08
Workout intensity - 4/5
strength 5/5
overall feeling 4/5 - Stayed with last workout weight on squats at 300lbs for 10 reps and it felt lighter than last workout, which is an overall increase of +75lbs on squats.
Vertical legpress I increased the weight another +10lbs for 10 reps for a total of 320lbs which is an increase from 260lbs to 320lbs for a total of +60lbs. Lying leg curls stayed with last workout weights but increased reps from 10 to 15...

Pre-Prime lbs vs todays lbs.
+75lbs increase in squats. 225lbs to 300lbs for reps
+60lbs increase in vertical leg press 260 lbs to 320lbs for reps

Legs

leg extensions 4sets x 15 reps
squats 4sets x 10reps
vertical leg press 4sets x 10 reps 310lbs to 320lbs
lying leg curls 4sets x 15reps
----------------------
Abs 12sets x 20 reps

Up +6lbs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad that there is life on this product after 1 month the gains seem to be steady as long as you pace yourself. I want to last 9 weeks so I better have a plan ready. I do actually 10 more days and I start. Can't wait.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am glad that there is life on this product after 1 month the gains seem to be steady as long as you pace yourself. I want to last 9 weeks so I better have a plan ready. I do actually 10 more days and I start. Can't wait.
cant wait myself to see how you do!!! you will be logging????

smn1

smn1

Awards
*****I will be finishing up my log with a review of 30 days on Prime****

DAY 30
Workout: 10-8-08
Workout intensity - 4/5
strength 5/5
overall feeling 4/5 - Finished up my 30 day log on Prime...
Added another +5 on bench for a total increase on my bench of +20lbs in 30 days.

Chest and tri's
flat BP 4sets x 10reps
incline BP 4sets x 15 reps
cable crossover 4sets x 15 reps
pec deck 4 sets x 15 reps
--------------------------
closegrip BP on smith machine 4sets x 15 reps
cable pushdowns with tribar 4sets x 15 reps
tri curl bar overhead 4sets x 15 reps
kick backs 4sets x 15reps

WEIGHT morning 157LBS evening 161LBS
Up +7lbs Hit my goal with a +7lbs increase in 30 days.

smn1

smn1

Awards
Before and after Pics...

The lighting( first pic taken during the day with more natural lighting vs the second pic taken at night with less natural lighting) makes my abs look less defined but my waist is leaner than it was 30 days ago, just checkout my love handles. The lighting does not really show how much improvement I have made in 30 days with Prime. I gained a total of +7lbs added 1/4" on my arms. My chest is fuller, my traps are bigger, my shoulders for sure are bigger, my lats are also bigger and my legs have more definition.

My Final Review of USPlabs PRIME

Recap
Ordered Prime because I had great results with Anabolic Pump and Recreate and all the hype of what Prime could do. I had been at 150lbs for the last 4 months and had maintained the exact same schedule with calories intake, workout and supplements which are Met-rx powder, Eas myoplex shakes, white flood, Green Mag, Purple wraath. The only addition in the last 30 days has been Prime. This would be the ultimate test of Prime plus I am 41 years old. While On Prime I worked out 29 of the last 30 days and only missed one workout because I was out of town. I do zero cardio....

Review
----------------------

Strength: 5/5
This was the major benefits of Prime I noticed. From the first week I could tell this stuff was doing something different but I could not figure it out. It was not a crazy jacked up feeling but more of a calm/ mellow feeling. Every week I added more and more weights plus I added more sets. The last week I actually had to hold back so i would not hurt myself from the increase in weights. I increased my Bench by +20lbs. My major increase was in my squats and vertical leg presses. +75lbs on squats and + 60lbs on vertical leg presses. All other exercises I increase from +5- 40lbs.

Pumps: 5/5
After the second week I had pumps 24hrs a day even when I would get up in the morning and it never stopped.

Endurance: 5/5
With Prime I was able to go harder than I ever have before.
After I would finish a set I was ready for the next set. I had so much endurance that I added more sets and would make myself stop.

Recovery: 5/5
This is the part that was one of the best parts. My recovery from day to day. As Stated I worked out 29 of the last 30 days and had very little problems other than slight strains in my calf, ab and forearm/tri. Recovery between sets was out of this world.

Final review: 5/5
I gained + 7lbs while staying lean even though the lighting in the pic does not show it all that good but my waist is even leaner and I think I was lean at the start. My traps, shoulders, arms, chest and legs appear to be bigger. The only measurement I had taken pre prime was my bi's and they have increased a 1/4"

Prime did everything it stated it would do for me. And remember I am 41 years old.
Allows For Rapid, Out-Of-This-World Strength & Size Gains - Without Suppression or Side Effects!"

I noticed zero side effects other than I had a hard time sleeping if I dosed late in the evening. I will continue to use Prime for another 30 days and hope I can gain another 5-6lbs.

Before and after Pics...

The lighting( first pic taken during the day with more natural lighting vs the second pic taken at night with less natural lighting) makes my abs look less defined but my waist is leaner than it was 30 days ago, just checkout my love handles. The lighting does not really show how much improvement I have made in 30 days with Prime. I gained a total of +7lbs added 1/4" on my arms. My chest is fuller, my traps are bigger, my shoulders for sure are bigger, my lats are also bigger and my legs have more definition.

Recap
Ordered Prime because I had great results with Anabolic Pump and Recreate and all the hype of what Prime could do. I had been at 150lbs for the last 4 months and had maintained the exact same schedule with calories intake, workout and supplements which are Met-rx powder, Eas myoplex shakes, white flood, Green Mag, Purple wraath. The only addition in the last 30 days has been Prime. This would be the ultimate test of Prime plus I am 41 years old. While On Prime I worked out 29 of the last 30 days and only missed one workout because I was out of town. I do zero cardio....

Review
----------------------

This was the major benefits of Prime I noticed. From the first week I could tell this stuff was doing something different but I could not figure it out. It was not a crazy jacked up feeling but more of a calm/ mellow feeling. Every week I added more and more weights plus I added more sets. The last week I actually had to hold back so i would not hurt myself from the increase in weights. I increased my Bench by +20lbs. My major increase was in my squats and vertical leg presses. +75lbs on squats and + 60lbs on vertical leg presses. All other exercises I increase from +5- 40lbs.

After the second week I had pumps 24hrs a day even when I would get up in the moron and it never stopped.

After I would finish a set I was ready for the next set. I had so much endurance that I added more sets and would make myself stop.

This is the part that was one of the best parts. My recovery from day to day. As Stated I worked out 29 of the last 30 days and had very little problems other than slight strains in my calf, ab and forearm/tri. Recovery between sets was out of this world.

I gained + 7lbs while staying lean even though the lighting in the pic does not show it all that good but my waist is even leaner and I think I was lean at the start. My traps, shoulders, arms, chest and legs appear to be bigger. The only measurement I had take pre prime was my bis and they have increased a 1/4"

Prime did everything it stated it would do for me. And remember I am 41 years old.
Allows For Rapid, Out-Of-This-World Strength & Size Gains - Without Suppression or Side Effects!"

I noticed zero side effects other than I had a hard time sleeping if I dosed late in the evening. I will continue to use Prime for another 30 days and hope I can gain another 5-6lbs.

Thank for taking the time and reviewing the product! you have a PM.

7lbs and leaner...how can you argue with that.

Before and after Pics...

Recap

Review
----------------------

After the second week I had pumps 24hrs a day even when I would get up in the morning and it never stopped.

I gained + 7lbs while staying lean even though the lighting in the pic does not show it all that good but my waist is even leaner and I think I was lean at the start. My traps, shoulders, arms, chest and legs appear to be bigger. The only measurement I had taken pre prime was my bi's and they have increased a 1/4"

I say up your calories for the next 30 days...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait myself to see how you do!!! you will be logging????

Oh yah, I log as much for myself as I will for others. Reading these logs and watching my son I have learned a few things. I also gave a couple bottles to my ex training partner and trainer and will be commenting on his progress as I get feedback. He is a world class Natural bodybuilder with about 35 years of lifting experience.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yah, I log as much for myself as I will for others. Reading these logs and watching my son I have learned a few things. I also gave a couple bottles to my ex training partner and trainer and will be commenting on his progress as I get feedback. He is a world class Natural bodybuilder with about 35 years of lifting experience.
Damn that sure will be a test!!! interested in his response for sure... guy will prob get pissed at first and ask you why you gave him something compromising his natty status, lol....

.... although Im sure you already explained its a natty herbal, lol.

smn1

smn1

Awards
I say up your calories for the next 30 days...
That is my plan for the next 30 days....I am shooting for an extra clean 500-600 a day or more. I plan on updating my log either weekly or at the end of the next 30 days with more pics of my progress.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
That is my plan for the next 30 days....I am shooting for an extra clean 500-600 a day or more. I plan on updating my log either weekly or at the end of the next 30 days with more pics of my progress.
Here's a question that I've been meaning to ask.

Were these weights/lbs that your pushing now once your weights/lbs which you pushed a year or so back, took a break, and are now regaining the same strength/memory or are these lifts/weights brand new PRs, being that, weights/lbs which you have never come close to pushing before?

smn1

smn1

Awards
Here's a question that I've been meaning to ask.

Were these weights/lbs that your pushing now once your weights/lbs which you pushed a year or so back, took a break, and are now regaining the same strength/memory or are these lifts/weights brand new PRs, being that, weights/lbs which you have never come close to pushing before?
The last time I handled weights like this was almost 20 years ago when I was in my 20's and I weighted in at 200+lbs. I started lifting again around March of this year. I started out slow and added weights a little at a time. So I had a good handle on how much of an increase I had over the last 6 months. For example over the last 6 months my bench went up 40lbs over 6 months time. While taking Prime my bench went up 20lbs in 30 days. My squat went up 90lbs in 6 months and while on Prime it went up +75lbs in 30 days. Vertical leg press increase of 60lbs in 6 months and +60lbs in 30 days on Prime.

Since my last leg workout I have added another +10lbs on my vertical leg press so now it is at +70lbs.

WEIGHT in the morning is 158LBS and evening is 162LBS
Up +8lbs

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty solid, actually, any thoughts of muscle memory is out the window so this is seriously solid gains....I have 2 bottles sitting which i've just found since unpacking after moving.
I might have to start running it now that i've read multiple logs that have shown positive results.

Im thinking Prime, DTH, and neovar would be one punch of a complex which is what I intend on running starting tomorrow.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
Hey props on the great log smn1. I noticed that a few people believe that there is some sort of test booster in it. I’m now one of them. I have noticed more oily skin than usual and im more excitable If you know what I mean :thumbsup: Im currently stacking prime with recreate for a cut and hopefully I will see similar results.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty solid, actually, any thoughts of muscle memory is out the window so this is seriously solid gains....I have 2 bottles sitting which i've just found since unpacking after moving.
I might have to start running it now that i've read multiple logs that have shown positive results.

Im thinking Prime, DTH, and neovar would be one punch of a complex which is what I intend on running starting tomorrow.

FWIW, Diesel is recommending Sunami with Prime. Not really recommending per say, but some guys were asking what Diesel products to stack with Prime.

Just an FYI, Not saying the stack wont be successful. Or very successful for that matter.

I have yet to see a response from USPlabs on the matter of stacking it with other Diesel products. Go figure.

I would stack it with Pfull or AP, or both.

Good luck either way. Let us know or maybe a log?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the initial 30 day run was run at maintenance and logged to show what results the addition of prime alone would provide.... he said that he was still gonna keep the prime going though with increased cals, hopefully he'l pop in time to time to tell us if gians have been accentuated.