PreWorkout Supplement for Women.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
So as the title says.

My wife that worksout with me says she would like to start to take a Preworkout Sup.

And I just don't know if it is fine to take what I'm taking. I don't think there really is any diffenece between Preworkout sups. for men and women. But I thought I would ask.

Right now I'm takeing Jacked3D. And she would like to take it to. She sees the difference I have in my workouts when I'm on something then when I'm not (even if it is a placbo affect).

Any help would be great.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as the title says.

My wife that worksout with me says she would like to start to take a Preworkout Sup.

And I just don't know if it is fine to take what I'm taking. I don't think there really is any diffenece between Preworkout sups. for men and women. But I thought I would ask.

Right now I'm takeing Jacked3D. And she would like to take it to. She sees the difference I have in my workouts when I'm on something then when I'm not (even if it is a placbo affect).

Any help would be great.
As long as a product is not hormonal it's fine for women to use. Your wife can use Jacked. She can use creatine, RPM, White Flood, Anadraulic State - lots of preworkout products, to name but a few.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
As long as a product is not hormonal it's fine for women to use. Your wife can use Jacked. She can use creatine, RPM, White Flood, Anadraulic State - lots of preworkout products, to name but a few.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks Rosie. I was just making sure because I thought it would be fine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
all preWO are generally the same. and I agree with all that has been said, however I'd like to offer a suggestion regarding creatine-
women react differently to different creatines- if she likes Jack3d and all works out well then thats great, however if she bloats on the creatine mono- you can cut down the dose (to reduce the dosage in creatine, as women need less than men) or- switch to another from of Creatine: such as DiCreatine Malate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate based products which user/anecdotal evidence suggests that they dont have the same bloating side effects in women (and men).
I personally enjoy a White flood + Green Mag stack. Although all the other choices (as well as her/your preference) is also just as good.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
all preWO are generally the same. and I agree with all that has been said, however I'd like to offer a suggestion regarding creatine-
women react differently to different creatines- if she likes Jack3d and all works out well then thats great, however if she bloats on the creatine mono- you can cut down the dose (to reduce the dosage in creatine, as women need less than men) or- switch to another from of Creatine: such as DiCreatine Malate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate based products which user/anecdotal evidence suggests that they dont have the same bloating side effects in women (and men).
I personally enjoy a White flood + Green Mag stack. Although all the other choices (as well as her/your preference) is also just as good.
Thanks I'm going to see if jacked3d works fine with her thanks for the good info.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think she'll be fine with Jacked too.

My girl dips into my Blue Raz SMASH all the time... I got yelled at when I used Hemo Rage Black and she said it tasted bad. I thought both tasted just fine and both worked very well for me, just for the record.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d for sure. You should check out Anadraulic Pump by LG as well. I really like that there is no added caffeine.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d for sure. You should check out Anadraulic Pump by LG as well. I really like that there is no added caffeine.
Both of these are ridiculous and AP by LG is excellent if you are not looking to get stimmed out in the evening. Oh, and if you take Jack3d 30-45 mins pwo and then stack AP 10-15 minutes before, both of you will be ready to tear it up. Crazy synergies between these two products though I would not dose at the same time.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
So as the title says.

Any help would be great.
Supps would not react as same as to you and your wife. Better, ask the
females here if they will be available, maybe they have a better supp to
recommend to your wife. :)

lymbo

lymbo

Awards
Xtend by Scivation is a great pre and post workout formula. There are others like it. Basic BCAA and Glutamine complex. We women tend to over cardio so it with help with muscle cannibalism during training. Burn fat not muscle I say!

BMCLouzee

I take Jack3d, too. My boyfriend got me into it when Monsters and Rockstars were messing with my sleeping habits. I don't take it anymore because I'm taking Lipo6 for weight loss and I'm already wired throughout the day from it. I used 1 scoop when I started out, then 2 scoops when I adjusted to the effects. I mix it with 8 ounces of iced water. I HATE the taste of Jack3d. It has that distinct caffeine flavor. When I was broke and before I knew about Jack3d I dissolved a caffeine pill with soda. I recommend Jack3d, though. It's not like iced cold lemonade, but it does the job.