PreWorkout: HEMAVOL -or- Jack3D Micro??

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess :).
Awesome bro...im not saying imma stick with one,but im sure i will try 2 and maybe alternate,maybe add some caffeine here and there. Critical bench also mentiones something about using salt,which i have to look into.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess :).

Glad you tried my trick and liked it :). Always trying to help!!!

I love the combo.. some extra GMS explodes me!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Glad you tried my trick and liked it :). Always trying to help!!!

I love the combo.. some extra GMS explodes me!

Mike
Explodes where specifically? ;)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I dosed Micro at 2 scoops... being somewhat of a pre-workout junkie, this was actually a nice change up for me. Wasn't overbearing with stims. The pumps were incredible, and provides a lasting energy with a lasting pump. I also felt like my breathing was a little clearer. Breaks between sets are definitely shorter than anything else i've tried. The usual 45sec-1min break were getting dropped to 15-30sec breaks between lifts. I've used 2 tubs now and will start my 3rd here in 2 weeks after I complete my 4 week off cycle of all stims.