Preworkout - Hemavol and Maximize v2

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
I've been drinking the powdered forms of Hemavol and Maximize v2 as a pre-workout and really liked the results. I'm about to run out of both and I noticed that Nutraplanet is out of Maximize v2. It kind of looks like it's no longer being made.

Is there another supplement similar to Maximize v2 that I could combine with Hemavol?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the good thing about hemavol is that it'll work with any preworkout you try....i'd recommend giving conquer a look, it has great energy and should compliment the hemavol very well

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize V2 is very old, but I loved it! Maximize Intense replaced V2; intense was much stronger IMO. . That is still around in some places as left overs, but not being made. Conquer replaced Maximize intense. Conquer is a very unique pre-workout designed more to aid in the focus aspect. It does contain stims and it will amp you up, but that is not the whole point of the product. It is not strongly caffeine based so you wont experience jitters or a crash. I personally love the tunnel vision it brings on. Tons of great positive reviews all over!

Mike

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
V2 with methyl synephrine was tits. Can still be found.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
V2 with methyl synephrine was tits. Can still be found.
Please send me a PM about where I can find it. I only had that version once and never had a better PWO in my life. The version without MS was still good, but not the same. I have conquer on the way, but would love to get some original MV2 if you know where to find it. Thanks!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Conquer is good although not as potent imo in terms of stimulants.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I like Conquer + Hemavol but if you can find more Maximize V2 definitely get it and let me know

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know maximize was outstanding in terms of energy if maximize v2 was like that i def have to go looking for it......i don't always want super stimulants but sometimes they are nice to have

BigHoop65

Awards
I never had the chance to try Maximize. I'm distancing myself from stim now but I have Conquer one day a week so my 5-day work split doesn't destroy my HemaVol inventory. With that said, you could always add a bulk caffeine powder to you Conquer servings if you feel like you need more kick.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had the chance to try Maximize. I'm distancing myself from stim now but I have Conquer one day a week so my 5-day work split doesn't destroy my HemaVol inventory. With that said, you could always add a bulk caffeine powder to you Conquer servings if you feel like you need more kick.
thats pretty much what i did...i was using 1 scoop of conquer with 1 scoop of condense...condense is a small ingredient profile but really never noticed anything from it other than the 200mg of caffeine...however 1 to 1.5 scoops and 1 scoop of hemavol has been amazing the last week or two

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
I went ahead and ordered a container of Conquer to try with Hemavol. I searched a little more for places that might have a few Maximize v2's left and couldn't find any, so if anyone finds some I would definitely like to hear where.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys want strong stimulant, you should be looking at maximize intense.

Mike

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Maximize V2 with methyl synephrine was just the best-feeling PWO ever! I only took like 1/6 of a scoop but I was off the wall with this euphoric energy that made me feel like I could take on the world. Thanks to CCNabolic, I have 2 30-serving tubs on their way here right now. I also have some conquer on its way to try, so I will be able to compare them.

I have Maximize Intense with 1, 3 DMAA at home but haven't brought it to TW yet. I tried the latter version of MI without 1, 3 DMAA. It was definitely potent but I didn't like the way it made me feel and I hated the taste. Does anyone know if the original Intense with 1, 3 DMAA feels much different from the version without 1, 3 DMAA? If possible, let me know. I would probably opt to not use it if it doesn't feel significantly different. Thanks!

Best,
Tyler

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Maximize V2 with methyl synephrine was just the best-feeling PWO ever! I only took like 1/6 of a scoop but I was off the wall with this euphoric energy that made me feel like I could take on the world. Thanks to CCNabolic, I have 2 30-serving tubs on their way here right now. I also have some conquer on its way to try, so I will be able to compare them.

I have Maximize Intense with 1, 3 DMAA at home but haven't brought it to TW yet. I tried the latter version of MI without 1, 3 DMAA. It was definitely potent but I didn't like the way it made me feel and I hated the taste. Does anyone know if the original Intense with 1, 3 DMAA feels much different from the version without 1, 3 DMAA? If possible, let me know. I would probably opt to not use it if it doesn't feel significantly different. Thanks!

Best,
Tyler
Glad I could help.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Glad I could help.
Well, bad news. That site just sent me the 2 bottles I ordered and they are the version WITHOUT methyl synephrine :( . Stuff cost me 50 bucks including shipping and I never would have gotten it if I had known (it was 50 bucks for two small bottles that each equal 1/3 of a full-sized bottle). I even sent them an email to confirm that it was the right formula and they said specifically that it was the version with MS. Oh well. I have emailed them, so hopefully they will make this right. Just a warning to you guys. That site in question lists MS in the ingredients, but there is no MS in the formula. Thanks anyway, for the tip, though!!!

Best,
Tyler