Preparing to place Primordial Performance V3 order...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what about double dosed Andromass V3 plus Androbulk? Double dose would cover a full dose of Androhard V3 right? That's what im considering...for 8 weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what about double dosed Andromass V3 plus Androbulk? Double dose would cover a full dose of Androhard V3 right? That's what im considering...for 8 weeks.
U can run some cycles can't ya brother?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12 AndroMass v3 per day!!! Double the 4Dhea + additional 4Dhea from AndroBulk.....WOWZERS.

I have no comment as this is uncharted territory....but please do share!

-matt

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 AndroMass v3 per day!!! Double the 4Dhea + additional 4Dhea from AndroBulk.....WOWZERS.

I have no comment as this is uncharted territory....but please do share!

-matt
Lol.
May scratch the androbulk but I am really considering the double Mass.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about andro mass ..andro hard...and pp tren tablets:)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about andro mass ..andro hard...and pp tren tablets:)
I think it would pretty much cover EVERYTHING --

Strength
Aggression
Sex drive
Mass
Hardening

Hat on, headphones in --Korn playing .....would be some intense hormonally driven workouts!

-Matt

josephd79

Awards
Ok just placed my order for two AndroBulks!!! I'm planning a 8 week cycle with 6 ABulks in the morning & I want to somehow incorporate the original AMassV2 I have too. I can't decide if just 3 AMass with the ABulk in the morning is a nice boost or if AMass needs that 2nd dose 6 hours later for it to properly work. Perhaps just 3 AMAss mid-day for some benefits while the morning ABulk dose is still doing it's magic?

I guess I'm just concerned about timing and wasting AMAss. So, please advise PP:

ABulk 6 caps AM
AMassV2 3 Caps AM

or

ABulk 6 caps AM
AMassV2 3 Caps AM (Basically running AMAss as per original instructions)
AMassV2 3 Caps PM

or

ABulk 6 caps AM
AMassV2 3 Caps PM (Adding mid-day boost)

Can't WAIT!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok just placed my order for two AndroBulks!!! I'm planning a 8 week cycle with 6 ABulks in the morning & I want to somehow incorporate the original AMassV2 I have too. I can't decide if just 3 AMass with the ABulk in the morning is a nice boost or if AMass needs that 2nd dose 6 hours later for it to properly work. Perhaps just 3 AMAss mid-day for some benefits while the morning ABulk dose is still doing it's magic?

I guess I'm just concerned about timing and wasting AMAss. So, please advise PP:

ABulk 6 caps AM
AMassV2 3 Caps AM

or

ABulk 6 caps AM
AMassV2 3 Caps PM

or

ABulk 6 caps AM

Can't WAIT!!!!
Is bulk instock and shipping?

As far the dose run the both full dose...
think u would have better benefits that way.

josephd79

Awards
Nono, still waiting for Jan 13th, but wanted to take advantage of year end coupon.

Also, I took original AMass last year and loved it, for full 8weeks. No side affects and kept almost all of the muscle. Why only do 6 weeks?? I prefer 8 at this junction...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nono, still waiting for Jan 13th, but wanted to take advantage of year end coupon.

Also, I took original AMass last year and loved it, for full 8weeks. No side affects and kept almost all of the muscle. Why only do 6 weeks?? I prefer 8 at this junction...
8 weeks with PCT seems long (12 weeks)
The PP reps can chime in on that one.
On the PP website they recommend it :)
Matt, Ryan, Rodja, HereToStudy? How do you guys feel about 8 weeks?
Curious now I may go 8 instead of 6.
What results did you see from AndroMass last year.

I just started and there are no side effects yet except a bit of acne :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ABulk 6 caps AM
AMassV2 3 Caps AM

or

ABulk 6 caps AM
AMassV2 3 Caps PM

or

ABulk 6 caps AM

Can't WAIT!!!!
How many bottle of V2 do you have? I would run it at at least 4 caps and dose two morning two 6-8 hours later.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks with PCT seems long (12 weeks)
The PP reps can chime in on that one.
On the PP website they recommend it :)
Matt, Ryan, Rodja, HereToStudy? How do you guys feel about 8 weeks?
Curious now I may go 8 instead of 6.
What results did you see from AndroMass last year.

I just started and there are no side effects yet except a bit of acne :)
I think 8 weeks is perfect maybe even 10. I am running 6 weeks and wanting to extend it I think.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think 8 weeks is perfect maybe even 10. I am running 6 weeks and wanting to extend it I think.
8 weeks even with 6 caps a day?
(I was judging off the lable l, said max 6 weeks)
What's your PCT set up like?
Any sides yet?
What gains have you noticed?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are just recomendations:)

I'm running 8 caps of AM V2 and 6 caps of AH V3, no sides and I'm up over 15 pounds going on week 4 < a lot of that is holiday weight but not bad

8 weeks even with 6 caps a day?
(I was judging off the lable l, said max 6 weeks)
What's your PCT set up like?
Any sides yet?
What gains have you noticed?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those are just recomendations:)

I'm running 8 caps of AM V2 and 6 caps of AH V3, no sides and I'm up over 15 pounds going on week 4 < a lot of that is holiday weight but not bad
8 caps damn.
Well changes my mind a bit.
6 caps 4 weeks should be safe?
Whats your PCT look like?

josephd79

Awards
How many bottle of V2 do you have? I would run it at at least 4 caps and dose two morning two 6-8 hours later.
Hello Ryan, I have 2 unopened bottles... I really like your suggestion!! It scratches me right where I itch!!

I'm going with that as of this writing... thanx!!!

Just FYI to cycle lengths, I'm planning a summer cycle of AleanV1 for 4 weeks into AMass/ABulk (haven't decided on combo yet) for 8 weeks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You most likely can just take it in the AM with the v3, I would guess (will try to get clarification for you) that it will piggy back off of the once a day carrier in v3.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would just run the full dosage of v2 AndroMass. Get that 1dhea jacked up ---3 softgels will be rather weak.

-Matt

josephd79

Awards
I would just run the full dosage of v2 AndroMass. Get that 1dhea jacked up ---3 softgels will be rather weak.

-Matt
Thank you Matt...

Ok, I'm bouncing between 2 pills twice a day and 3 pills twice a day of original AndroMass stacked with 6 pills of AndroBulk.

I'll update ya'll with progress.

C'Mon January 13th!!! I want to get my swole jack3d size huge hard-on!! wait... that sounds nasty

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Matt...

Ok, I'm bouncing between 2 pills twice a day and 3 pills twice a day of original AndroMass stacked with 6 pills of AndroBulk.

I'll update ya'll with progress.

C'Mon January 13th!!! I want to get my swole jack3d size huge hard-on!! wait... that sounds nasty
Are you debating a 4 week or 6 week cycle? If you have enough of each run them both at 6 pills daily.

josephd79

Awards
I'm planning 8 weeks and I have enough to run 6 pills of each daily.

josephd79

Awards
I will definitely post my progress and let everyone know how good it is... it ships this Friday so I'm psyched & feeling good at the gym.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will definitely post my progress and let everyone know how good it is... it ships this Friday so I'm psyched & feeling good at the gym.
Killer I'm getting a big order in on Friday as well!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey me too! Just left Portland this morning ;)
I should have just had my cousin pick it up on her way to visit!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps for 6 weeks or 6 caps for 4 weeks for AM v3

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol that's reason I love ordering from PP quick shipping living here in Washington.
Yeah can't beat having your stuff in a day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
South FL here........the most farthest point pretty much LOL....7 freakin' days transit time.....but if I order from BB I get my regular supps in a day :D
U should be ordering from the planet...
They r up in Georgia.

josephd79

Awards
AndroBulk got delayed until the 23rd of January. That sux but whachyagonnado...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got 3 more bottles of AndroMass looking right at me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I sleep a lot now.
I never saw the v2 label, so can't really compare it to v3....But I'm gonna order me up some andromass v3 in place of the androlean I was going to order end of the month. probably 2 bottles. then pick up the androlean v3 in february.....or whenever they get off their asses over there LOL .....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I never saw the v2 label, so can't really compare it to v3....But I'm gonna order me up some andromass v3 in place of the androlean I was going to order end of the month. probably 2 bottles. then pick up the androlean v3 in february.....or whenever they get off their asses over there LOL .....
Might as well try the bulk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
deca likes me, a LOT....but I can't hold all that water due to a pre-existing medical condition I picked up not long ago.....
Yeah...
When I ran the decavol RD tabs major bloat.
Can't wait to drop that out of my cycle
And lose some water weight until then trying to pack on the pounds :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
might as well....the fat and water can come off later.
Yeah I was actually slowing up my eating...
Guess I should keep eating and lifting and burn that fat off later down the road right?