Preparing to place Primordial Performance V3 order...

josephd79

Awards
Hello All,

As the release to AndroBulk nears, I'm preparing to place an order so I have some questions. I don't plan on taking AndroBulk alone, but I'm feeling with it's decently high estrogenic qualities, should that ever be suggested to take alone? I would state an Androgen like the one found in new AndroMass should be needed to keep things balanced. No?

I'm feeling these cycles for 2012. All 8 weeks and proper PCT just like my last:

New AndroMass: 3 in AM
New AndroBulk: 6 in AM
Old AndroMass: 3 in PM (6 hours later from morning dose)

or

New AndroMass: 6 in AM

Old AndroMass: 3 in PM (6 hours later from morning dose)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order me some please

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AB isn't a nandrolone solo product, so it can be ran by itself.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are concerned about pregestational or estrogenic sides --- Run new AndroHard v3 with BULK. NOthing comes close to sky rocketing androgenic levels like the double dosed AndroHard.

Either way --- the 2 BULK testers had ZERO signs of gyno etc...and one TESTER has silver dollar sized nips hahah

-Matt

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are concerned about pregestational or estrogenic sides --- Run new AndroHard v3 with BULK. NOthing comes close to sky rocketing androgenic levels like the double dosed AndroHard.

Either way --- the 2 BULK testers had ZERO signs of gyno etc...and one TESTER has silver dollar sized nips hahah

-Matt
double dosed AndroHard?????

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where? I don't see a sale on their website.
They sent an email.
But just in case you missed it. NEWYEAR40 at checkout.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why didn't I get an email? I like 40% off.
Maybe you are already to hooooge! They only want to give it to people like me who need to keep bulking.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
What if I want to take advantage of the 40% off but I'm not planning on running it until, say, June.... my bottle won't be expired by then will it??

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If I have a spare 80 bucks on fri/sat....which i SHOULD....i'll get another androhard and run it at 6 a day for the 8 weeks. these MF's keep doing sales and freebies during the holidays and during bill payment weeks. All the companies are conspiring....they should do AFTER the holiday sales! what ever happened to that concept? ;)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
AndroLean states more lean gains and more fatloss (I don't get the statement that to expect a drop of 10-20% body fat but ok). AndroHard states 2-6 or 8lbs can't remember in 8 weeks. I don't understand how running it for 8 weeks could result in 2lbs gain. AndoLean promises more gains. So unless it is for gyno reduction, why run AndroHard.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
AndroLean states more lean gains and more fatloss (I don't get the statement that to expect a drop of 10-20% body fat but ok). AndroHard states 2-6 or 8lbs can't remember in 8 weeks. I don't understand how running it for 8 weeks could result in 2lbs gain. AndoLean promises more gains. So unless it is for gyno reduction, why run AndroHard.
I think the androhard offers less muscle gain, but more hardness/vascularity/strength/aggression....and along with that the gyno reduction. androlean seems to be something that would control cortisol and burn fat, not sure what the muscle gains that are advertised on that one though? I don't think either of them advertise large muscle gains....more fat loss, estrogen fat reduction, cortisol control and hardening/vascularity type benefits. but I believe both are supposed to supply smaller lean muscle gains one more androgenic and one more anabolic. But what do I know, this is just from what I've read.... and felt to a lesser extent.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the androhard offers less muscle gain, but more hardness/vascularity/strength/aggression....and along with that the gyno reduction. androlean seems to be something that would control cortisol and burn fat, not sure what the muscle gains that are advertised on that one though? I don't think either of them advertise large muscle gains....more fat loss, estrogen fat reduction, cortisol control and hardening/vascularity type benefits. but I believe both are supposed to supply smaller lean muscle gains one more androgenic and one more anabolic. But what do I know, this is just from what I've read.... and felt to a lesser extent.
Only & always been attracted to AndroMass that other stuff is for lean guys or guys who want to lean or already have a ripped foundation set up

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Only & always been attracted to AndroMass that other stuff is for lean guys or guys who want to lean or already have a ripped foundation set up
that is what attracted me to those two, the more lean gains/fat loss and all the other stuff.....I don't want to put on some serious muscle, just add some muscle, burn some fat and harden up. You'd be surprised....when I weigh a super tight and lean 175....people think i am 190 or 200. Its like an illusion. you probably have a different body than me and you are younger....so yeah, probably the mass is good for you....maybe stacked with another PH like your doing.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH is great for strength and feeling like a champ while on cycle not too mention the increase in sex drive and vascualrity. I love the stuff personally. The new AL has me intrigued as well, but for now AH is my favorite.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
AH is great for strength and feeling like a champ while on cycle not too mention the increase in sex drive and vascualrity. I love the stuff personally. The new AL has me intrigued as well, but for now AH is my favorite.
I'm game for strength gains. I have AndroHard, but thinking of trying out AndoLean first. Any anxiety issues with either of them as far as you know?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm game for strength gains. I have AndroHard, but thinking of trying out AndoLean first. Any anxiety issues with either of them as far as you know?
It's hard to say on the Androlean given that it's not out yet, but the Androhard shouldn't have any anxiety issues.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Not to jinx myself, but I am prone to anxiety and I have not even given it a thought the past week or so on the stuff.....I actually feel LESS anxious if anything....but then again tren slowly gave me anxiety starting a few weeks in, then it got worse and worse....so I should really shut up and reserve comment until later lol....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Also, for any rep that might know.....once I jump on Androlean.....should I discontinue my 7-keto-DHEA? In anabolic section we talked about something in there being similar if I recall. 7-Keto with Androhard I assumed was fine.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Not to jinx myself, but I am prone to anxiety and I have not even given it a thought the past week or so on the stuff.....I actually feel LESS anxious if anything....but then again tren slowly gave me anxiety starting a few weeks in, then it got worse and worse....so I should really shut up and reserve comment until later lol....
Yeah I'm very prone to it as well and usually stuff that makes me feel alpha triggers it. Hopefully when I get around to running it I will be in a better state. Let me know if it kicks in, I would like to know to be ready for it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm very prone to it as well and usually stuff that makes me feel alpha triggers it. Hopefully when I get around to running it I will be in a better state. Let me know if it kicks in, I would like to know to be ready for it.
I will for sure let you know....I look for three things with any new supplement...... does it make me anxious? does it overstimulate my CNS and make my heart race? does it make me hold too much water?.....if it does any of these, I just discontinue it. I'm not going to deal with anxiety, and Its not advisable for me to have my heart beating too fast (at rest) and I get bad side effects now with too much water retention. So its good I am running this AH solo, then jumping onto the AL. I also ran DAA and Erase solo for one month before adding the AH. This way I can gauge my tolerance for each substance.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will for sure let you know....I look for three things with any new supplement...... does it make me anxious? does it overstimulate my CNS and make my heart race? does it make me hold too much water?.....if it does any of these, I just discontinue it. I'm not going to deal with anxiety, and Its not advisable for me to have my heart beating too fast (at rest) and I get bad side effects now with too much water retention. So its good I am running this AH solo, then jumping onto the AL. I also ran DAA and Erase solo for one month before adding the AH. This way I can gauge my tolerance for each substance.
I have found that Sustain Alpha on cycle actually helps with anxiety

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AndroHard is strictly an 100% Androgen --- this product will balance out all of people's Epistanes, Turinbol, SuperDrol, Pstanz cycles that are predominantly anabolic and not so much androgenic.

Some of the above mentioned anabolic hormones could cause such a drop in testosterone and DHT, that delayed onset gyno could be a possibility once you cease the cycle and estrogen drives back up.... (high estro + low DHT = gyno prone).

Also -- if you are in single digit BF% the addition of Androhard v3 will cause a cosmetic effect to take place making muscles appear even harder with increased vascularity.

-Also if you are an athlete that wants to stay in a weight class, yet boost aggression and strength through the roof ----then the androgenic punch of AndroHard v3 will be the weapon of choice.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WIth pretty much ANY exogenous androgen---increased anxiety could be a reality. IT is usually every compound BESIDES testosterone itself ---- it is test derivatives that typically drive anxiety up.

--IMO AndroLean would probably pose the least threat -- while DRIVE would increase an anxiety prone person's anxiety even higher....

-Matt

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
WIth pretty much ANY exogenous androgen---increased anxiety could be a reality. IT is usually every compound BESIDES testosterone itself ---- it is test derivatives that typically drive anxiety up.

--IMO AndroLean would probably pose the least threat -- while DRIVE would increase an anxiety prone person's anxiety even higher....

-Matt
Thanks for the clarification. I have AH and I have AL on its way. I will give them a go and see if I get any. as long as it is managable, I'm fine.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification. I have AH and I have AL on its way. I will give them a go and see if I get any. as long as it is managable, I'm fine.
That should be a great stack by the way ----lean is mildly anabolic and hard is androgenic. Should be putting people in the ideal hormonal environment to get great results.

-Matt

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should be a great stack by the way ----lean is mildly anabolic and hard is androgenic. Should be putting people in the ideal hormonal environment to get great results.

-Matt
The perfect Spring/Summer time stack.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You guys said to run AH solo for gyno, so I'm going to try that unless it is ok to stack them. I got mine from Propecia belive it or not. Letro did great jobin reducing it, but it is still noticable for me and I want to try AH. I assume since they are DHEA derived, no shutdown is expected and can be ran for extended period.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH is actually an androsterone mix of the alpha and beta isomers, but you are correct that it can be run for an extended period of time. I would run it solo if you're seeking gyno reduction.

xGenericx

Awards
How much shutdown is there actually? I know there has to be some shutdown.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
AndroHard is strictly an 100% Androgen --- this product will balance out all of people's Epistanes, Turinbol, SuperDrol, Pstanz cycles that are predominantly anabolic and not so much androgenic.

Some of the above mentioned anabolic hormones could cause such a drop in testosterone and DHT, that delayed onset gyno could be a possibility once you cease the cycle and estrogen drives back up.... (high estro + low DHT = gyno prone).

Also -- if you are in single digit BF% the addition of Androhard v3 will cause a cosmetic effect to take place making muscles appear even harder with increased vascularity.

-Also if you are an athlete that wants to stay in a weight class, yet boost aggression and strength through the roof ----then the androgenic punch of AndroHard v3 will be the weapon of choice.

-Matt
Would you recommend hard stacked with bulk or any other androseries product, seems like the addition would be a good one, I have an order in for 2 bottles if bulk and want to stack with something else

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Would you recommend hard stacked with bulk or any other androseries product, seems like the addition would be a good one, I have an order in for 2 bottles if bulk and want to stack with something else
Same here.... definitely getting 2 bottles of Bulk... wondering if I should stack it with one bottle of Hard, Mass, or Drive?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think AndroHard v3 would be AMAZING if stacked with the following --

--AndroMass v2 ---Old v2 would give you the synergy of 4Dhea + 1Dhea + Epi/Androsterone, this would be awesome.

--AndroBulk v3 ---AndroHard v3 combined with the "watery" 19nor & 4dhea would make for one helluva HIGH anabolic (19nor) and HIGH Androgenic (Androst) stack.

So OLD Andromass v2 & AndroBulk would be phenomenal compliments to NEW AndroHard v3

-Matt