Pre-workout for pumps and stims

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like a PWO for BOTH pumps and stims.
Is vaso-6 the best thing for pumps? (citruline as well but everything has that).
So in trying to find something with BOTH Vaso-6 and caffeine, I came up with 3 options:

-Hypermax Extreme
-Sparta Nutrition Kraken
-Olympus Labs I am Supreme

Thoughts/feedback on these? Open to other suggestions with BOTH pump and stims.

Thanks.

Last edited:
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m loving foxus xt with Xgels. Vado 6 would be excellent to add to the mix as well

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just pick a good pre and add your pump. I used prekaged and I add in SNS VASO6 And now SNS GLYCERPUMP!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Considering Vaso-6 is being removed from a lot of products due to a lawsuit you can go that route if you want.

Personally, if you want pumps VasoBlitz is hard to beat, and if you want Stims you could look into Fullblitz
Both are loaded for pumps with Nitrates and Citrulline at a clinical dose
the feedback on here is very overwhelming

You will not be let down with either of those products. If you are hesitant we do offer sample packs to try out before buying

and a list of deals

Both products would be fine to add a standalone Vaso6 (If you prefer) from SNS.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get Vasoblitz, and if you like exotic stimulants, get the new Ma Supps stim that has DMHA, and combine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get Vasoblitz, and if you like exotic stimulants, get the new Ma Supps stim that has DMHA, and combine.
Given the FDA is going after companies with DMHA do you see that product being reformulated? I also saw this article in the Wall Street Journal today

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Given the FDA is going after companies with DMHA do you see that product being reformulated? I also saw this article in the Wall Street Journal today

I see some companies will still hold on to DMHA for now because it isn't yet on that FDA tool you added. Once it is added, I see most if not everyone reformulating. If the FDA does not have it scheduled, it will still be sold through research sites.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MA supps may not need to reformulate as they are claiming to use a real plant extract as their DMHA.
IMG_19042019_060838_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m loving foxus xt with Xgels. Vado 6 would be excellent to add to the mix as well
That would be a nice set up. X gels for the muscle pumps and focus xt for the stims.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alternative (way cheaper) option:

SNS caffeine tab + GlycerPump or Vaso-6.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you just wants some caffeine and Vaso-6 this would be the way to go IMO.

Otherwise it’s going to depend on what else you like (or how you respond) to other things in the formulas. For example I am Supreme would be a good option if you want more exotic stims, Hypermax if you want a big caffeine dose, etc.

Anecdotally I have been really enjoying Controlled Labs White Warped and it’s a great value for a straight forward but effective pre-workout. Pumps have surprised me a bit, but if you wanted you could add Vaso-6 to that for a pretty affordable but comprehensive combo.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Otherwise it’s going to depend on what else you like (or how you respond) to other things in the formulas. For example I am Supreme would be a good option if you want more exotic stims, Hypermax if you want a big caffeine dose, etc.

Anecdotally I have been really enjoying Controlled Labs White Warped and it’s a great value for a straight forward but effective pre-workout. Pumps have surprised me a bit, but if you wanted you could add Vaso-6 to that for a pretty affordable but comprehensive combo.
Yea I'd like some of the other things a full pwo brings. 1 scoop of Hypermax seems to be pretty similar in caffeine to 1 scoop of White Warped.

Currently using Dust Xtreme (350mg caff, 75mg dmaa). Although I only dose a little more than half a scoop.
Trying to ween down on the stims a little. I think eliminating the DMAA is gonna be a tough transition. Which is why I'm trying to keep the other stims relatively high at first.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EcY stack with agmatine

Millennium Sports has Ragnorok Elite , which is a quite good pre-workout for good pumps, and energy. I'd do the caffeine version, as there's a caffeine and non caffeine version.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try Vicious Labs The Blood Lord before it’s gone. Discontinued.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea I'd like some of the other things a full pwo brings. 1 scoop of Hypermax seems to be pretty similar in caffeine to 1 scoop of White Warped.

Currently using Dust Xtreme (350mg caff, 75mg dmaa). Although I only dose a little more than half a scoop.
Trying to ween down on the stims a little. I think eliminating the DMAA is gonna be a tough transition. Which is why I'm trying to keep the other stims relatively high at first.
Which is exactly why FullBlitz would fit the bill
Simple yet effective and there is countless feedback on here to point that out

Click the links in my first post for a coupon code and free shipping.

Last edited: