PP/SD Health Question

Buddikaman

Awards
Im just coming off a PP cycle, and i have a question regarding my health.

Im 24 5'11 180 pnds, ive been working out off and on(half assed) for about a year, but only in the past 2 months have been really hardcore about it, with the diet and training, and i dont think there is any going back now.

Well to kind of celebrate my newfound commitment to the sport, i started going to a better gym, working out 5-6 days a week, and no doubt started out on what would be a 6 week PP/SD cycle.

week 1 pp-10mg
week 2 pp-20mg
week 3 pp-30mg
week 4 pp-20mg/sd-10mg
week 5 sd-20mg
week 6 sd-20mg

I got to the beggining of week 4, and got a really bad cold flu virus, which after 4 days of SD decided to call the cycle quits and start on PCT, which i took the risk of doing Rebound xt over my liquid nolv, as to save it for the next try down the road.

Now that im off the PP/SD im realising i wasnt quite ready to do that yet, certain mucles are still under developed and lets just say i still can acheive quite a bit from going natural, and on the plus i respond very well to excersise, as the big guys at the gym think i have genetic potential.

So do you guys think im alright from what i did, not really sure the health consiquences from the cycle i did(mostly pp, few days of SD) but im hoping i can get this PCT out of the way and probably just do some natural test boosters, such as the NHA stack.and what not. I almost regret doing even the PP, as the gains werent amazing, and now i have to wait a while before i can tax my liver again, and allow the body to reset..

-Buddikaman-

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you aren't going to die, so you can stop worrying there:)
But, what you did wasn't the brightest thing, but it would seem you already realize that. It didn't say in your post how long ago you stopped dosing the PP but if it is within a week, it is not too late to start dosing your Novla. No man-breasts now is better than saving a buck or two later.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
You're better option would have been to ditch the RXT and do the Nolva. Oh well, live and learn. Better luck next time.

Buddikaman

Awards
Its been about a week and a half since i stopped the PP/SD, ive been doing rebound xt 3-4 pills per day, i figured the RXT would work just not as effeciently as the nolva, but i wasnt to concerned with keeping the gains, so i figured RXT would do the trick, do you think im in the clear, i havent noticed any symptoms of gyno, but i do look and feel a bit softer, but i havent been working out the past two weeks due to being sick and memorial day, was gonna start trying to get back on the grind this monday.

Another question- Im hoping everything will be ok with the PCT side of things, but how long should i wait till i start the NHA stack, i got some activaTe and whatnot, wandering when it will be ok to start taking other stuff...

-Buddikaman-

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its been about a week and a half since i stopped the PP/superdrol, ive been doing rebound xt 3-4 pills per day, i figured the RXT would work just not as effeciently as the nolva, but i wasnt to concerned with keeping the gains, so i figured RXT would do the trick, do you think im in the clear, i havent noticed any symptoms of gyno, but i do look and feel a bit softer, but i havent been working out the past two weeks due to being sick and memorial day, was gonna start trying to get back on the grind this monday.

Another question- Im hoping everything will be ok with the post cycle therapy side of things, but how long should i wait till i start the NHA stack, i got some activaTe and whatnot, wandering when it will be ok to start taking other stuff...

-Buddikaman-
Well, it hasn't been too long so if I were you I would get a proper PCT on the go ASAP. You never need the RXT b/c it's an AI, something that is not needed in an estrogen depleted environment. Start dosing your Novla, pick up something for cortisol, and a natty test booster and you should be good.

Gemrussell

Awards
Just started on a Haladrol cycle 3 days ago. I'm 50 years old 6 foot 214lbs. 19% bodyfat. Been working out for about 4 years now on and off. Diet is okay. 2 bodyparts plus abs and a little over a mile a day cardio. 60 grams of protein a day as well. After the 30 days is there something I should use post cycle?

Last edited:

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just started on a Haladrol cycle 3 days ago. I'm 50 years old 6 foot 214lbs. 19% bodyfat. Been working out for about 4 years now on and off. Diet is okay. 2 bodyparts plus abs and a little over a mile a day cardio. 60 grams of protein a day as well. After the 30 days is there something I should use post cycle?
Eat more protein for starters.

Research the post cycle therapy forum(tons of info and examples).

Start your own thread for your own questions(especially if not related to the topic of a particular thread)

Welcome to AM by the way