PowerFULL by USP Labs... a miracle in little orange caps.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Who else has used this product? 'Cause I wanna get a consensus here.

In the week that I've started using PowerFULL, every night has been one of good, deep sleep full of spectacular dreams. I have had chronic insomnia for the past 2 years, so bad that I started considering 5 hours to be a really good night's sleep. But so far, on PowerFULL, I've been sleeping at least 8 hours with no wake-ups.

Also, in the past week (and I've been on it for only 1 week), my 5 rep bench strength has gone up 15 pounds.

The results speak for themselves. I think I'll be stocking up on this product. Nothing I have ever tried has ever helped me so consistently get good sleep as this product has. To me it is worth 3 times the asking price for the sleep factor alone. I'm gonna have to go find out how it works now.

So, has anyone else experienced this type of thing with it?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yup, good stuff. I pimp it any chance I get! :D

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
yep. i was an original beta tester and i've gotten many people to order it. its amazing stuff.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darfinitely tight. I haven't experienced the strength increases you have, the sleep/pumps are amazing though..

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
what is your dosing protocol exactly?
im getting ready to use it again for pct next week with the cissus and camphibolic
ive used the powerful only sporadically so far,2 or 3 caps makes me about a b illion times hornier than i was a half hour ago.definately keeps ya goin!

Who else has used this product? 'Cause I wanna get a consensus here.

In the week that I've started using PowerFULL, every night has been one of good, deep sleep full of spectacular dreams. I have had chronic insomnia for the past 2 years, so bad that I started considering 5 hours to be a really good night's sleep. But so far, on PowerFULL, I've been sleeping at least 8 hours with no wake-ups.

Also, in the past week (and I've been on it for only 1 week), my 5 rep bench strength has gone up 15 pounds.

The results speak for themselves. I think I'll be stocking up on this product. Nothing I have ever tried has ever helped me so consistently get good sleep as this product has. To me it is worth 3 times the asking price for the sleep factor alone. I'm gonna have to go find out how it works now.

So, has anyone else experienced this type of thing with it?

phasar

Awards
  • Established
used it for around a week or so. came with my cissus shipment. everyday, took 2-3 caps total, noticed nothing at all. yesterday took 6 caps, noticed nothing at all at the time. but today at work, i feel like i can punch holes in the wall. i cannot confirm if this is from drinking too much yesterday, or if it is the powerfull. these were the only two noticable differences in my routine. can't confirm which one is contributing to the crazy strength increase. (no change in mood i.e. rage)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Juggs - good to see ya over here (again...).
It depends on what "generation" of P'full you have. But, I think they have typically made the dose 3 caps 3 times per day.
I think there was one generation that was 2 caps 3 times per day. See what it says on your bottle.

But, take them first thing in the AM, about 30 mins. pre-WO, and then at bed.

I tried combining the AM and pre-WO and - boy, was that fun!
So, you might experiment a bit yourself to see what you like best.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Used powerfull a couple of times, Sleep effects are great. Unsure about strength gains, I was bulking when I was using it and was expecting strength gains anyway. Aside from the sleep effects the biggest bonus for me was used pre workout, definate boost. Increased endurance, focus and erm sweating! Effects seemed to dissapate some what after about 2 weeks.

Makes an excellant addition to PCT.

size

Awards
  • Established
I have used Powerfull more than once and will use it again. The sleep benefits it gave me were completely worth it. Deep relaxing sleep with vivid dreams, yet no impact on waking.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
can it be used on cycle?...or would that be adding a firecracker to dynamite?

size

Awards
  • Established
can it be used on cycle?...or would that be adding a firecracker to dynamite?
You certainly could. However, it is not necessary and it is well suited for usage post cycle or when simply off aas.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
I have used Powerfull more than once and will use it again. The sleep benefits it gave me were completely worth it. Deep relaxing sleep with vivid dreams, yet no impact on waking.
does that mean their REM product would not be neccessary then? since it seems everybody on this thread is saying Powerfull does everything REM does, but REM does not do everything powerfull does.

size

Awards
  • Established
does that mean their REM product would not be neccessary then? since it seems everybody on this thread is saying Powerfull does everything REM does, but REM does not do everything powerfull does.
I am not someone who should comment on this question as I have never taken REM nor researched what it is supposed to do.

Nico Cujo

Awards
I've used powerfull and had the deep sleep everyone is talking about. I'm using REM at the moment but don't get the deep sleep I got with powerfull. Maybe it takes a little more time to work.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
orange caps huh? i think i saw them on synergy muscle's site too. When I bought them they were purple caps. Anyone know what happened to make them change cap color? different ingredients?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
They did change the ingredients at one point but I think they must've just decided they wanted it with different coloured caps when they changed it back to orange (red if you wanna call it that).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty cynical when I start reading about how a product contains ancient indian/jungle/siberian herbs blah blah blah. Seen it a million times.

However, Powerfull delivers on its claims. This product is the real deal.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's good. I rate it equally with high doses of Activate/nettle root. Probably similar mechanisms of action or end results of increasing free test.

Free test goooood.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I find it help alot with my recovery time between sets. The dreams are there the second my head hits the pillow. HOwever, I get the same kinda dream on REM except with REM it actually helps me fall asleep. For example, try taking a nice dose of REM at night and then see if you can stay awake for long. I can get past it, however it makes me feel kinda...well Ucked up. I notice I'm very very relaxed to say the least. I gave my girl some and she woke up in the middle of the night to pee and said she felt "kinda strange" I don't want to use and druggie sounds phrases but to say the least it sedates you. Powerfull doesnt' do that for me at all. BTW, REM helped with tren insomnia very well.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeahright, Bioman, and Wideguy, I agree wholeheartedly. PowerFULL definitely kicks major a$$!!!!

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
ok i know its probably been answered before, but whats the longest time recommended to take powerful.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Going period is as long as you still feel its effects. Personally, I cycle mine very regularly like every 3-4 weeks. There have been several reports and logs of people using it for months (3+) with continued results.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
However long you intend to use PowerFULL I'd suggest using it for at least 3 weeks to see the best results.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I took it for 2 months straight with no real drop-off.

BTW - I didn't even remember responding to this thread (when I saw the little arrow on the folder). :think:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I"m currently doing:

14 Cialabol
12 PowerFull
2 Rem

I'm also going to add in Clen and i'm cutting, i've only been on this for 2 days now and will be on it for 10 weeks so we'll have to see the results. The muscle fullness i get on Cialabol is awesome and i've already experienced a difference in sex drive, the pumps are awesome as well. I do need to tweak my diet though i need more carsb, lol. I ate a 45/35/20 split today was gunna eat my arm, lol. I got home and ate a plate of pasta and my muscles just inflated lookin full and round. So i'm going to stick with 40/40/20.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cmon Chaps, You need to try that cissus bro'

Are you taking T3 as well?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'm goin to pick up some Cissus after i payoff my massive credit card bill, lol. Ya my knees feel like they need some Cissus, just kinda achy lately and no t3 right now, when i'm on cycle most likely ya. Ok so today i upped my carbs so i'm doing a 40/40/20 split and i felt MUCH better, you can't go TOO long when using Cialabol or you feel like your gunna gnaw your arm off your appetite goes up so much. And i'm lookin nice n fool.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
i think i might have to add powerfull to my next post cycle after reading this...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i might have to add powerfull to my next post cycle after reading this...
if it did anything at all it was increase libido so yah it would be good for that but i believe it works its wonders in other ways too.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
well an increase in libido is never a bad thing...

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bring this thread back up but I was wondering if it was alright to take a dose of my powerfull the same time I drink my creatine (swole v3) even though it says to take on an empty stomach

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure but I know when bulking or eating all the time its kinda hard taking it on an empty stomach. I remember last time I had a bottle of Pfull I had a hard time finding time in the morning and before bed to take it on empty stomach. At night I drink a casein shake before bed.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking PowerFULL for almost a week now and it hasn't helped my sleep at all, in fact the first night I was up most of the night, the second night I slept very poorly, so after that I stopped the night dose and all was well. The only effects I've gotten so far are increased pumps but it's only been a week so I've got high hopes, seeing all the great feedback.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have been poppin em that 20 minutes between little snacks I have where I am completely starving. Its gonna be a b1tch to start cutting in the spring.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking PowerFULL for almost a week now and it hasn't helped my sleep at all, in fact the first night I was up most of the night, the second night I slept very poorly, so after that I stopped the night dose and all was well. The only effects I've gotten so far are increased pumps but it's only been a week so I've got high hopes, seeing all the great feedback.
You're a pretty big guy....are you dosing for your bulk?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure but I know when bulking or eating all the time its kinda hard taking it on an empty stomach. I remember last time I had a bottle of Pfull I had a hard time finding time in the morning and before bed to take it on empty stomach. At night I drink a casein shake before bed.

I don't know how your schedule looks but for me, I'm going to dose first thing in the am then walk my dog then make breakfast. Then my preworkout dose will be ~45mins after my pre workout oats and whey shake along with my amino/cee/caffine drink ~15 minutes pre workout. My before bed dose will be about 90 minutes after "dinner" and 30 mintues before my pre bed shake (which I drink right before bed).

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bring this thread back up but I was wondering if it was alright to take a dose of my powerfull the same time I drink my creatine (swole v3) even though it says to take on an empty stomach
Yes, abosolutly. creatine has a great synergy with pfull.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how your schedule looks but for me, I'm going to dose first thing in the am then walk my dog then make breakfast. Then my preworkout dose will be ~45mins after my pre workout oats and whey shake along with my amino/cee/caffine drink ~15 minutes pre workout. My before bed dose will be about 90 minutes after "dinner" and 30 mintues before my pre bed shake (which I drink right before bed).
Thanks, for the ideas. REP for you.

Im going to give powerfull a second try since i found it so cheap at Synergy Muscle. Last time I noticed libido boost and made me tired from time to time but I also think I got diarrehea from it. It wasnt really that great of a compound IMO, Cissus being better but I have libido issues now so Im gonna try again.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
You're a pretty big guy....are you dosing for your bulk?
No, I'm not bulking I'm at just slightly under maintenance cals for the next few weeks, I'm thinking about doing 3-4 caps twice a day leaving out the night dose

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established

Only just read your post Basso.I've posted at the nutraplanet thread asking the exact same question.This new version has me wired if I take the night dose.So I've stopped it aswell.I've used the old powerfull and it sure didn't have this effect.

This is my second week on and apart from the sleep issues the pumps, libido and strength are sure happening.:thumbsup:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Only just read your post Basso.I've posted at the nutraplanet thread asking the exact same question.This new version has me wired if I take the night dose.So I've stopped it aswell.I've used the old powerfull and it sure didn't have this effect.

This is my second week on and apart from the sleep issues the pumps, libido and strength are sure happening.:thumbsup:

Yeh I had good pumps, but didn't see much in the Libido area, of course I'm an old fart so it takes a little more to get me gooooiin' Anyway I just did a test week, stopped to pursue other testing, I'm going to pick it up again in about 3 or 4 weeks if I have no conflicts so I can give it a real go. I'm going to increase the doses and just pop 'em twice a day, glad I'm not alone with this!

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Just started my dosing on Monday so its going on 4 days for me. I have noticed the sleep thing but its not so fun b/c I seem to be having wierd nightmare type dreams so that kinda sucks. But i'm dog tired by 8:30 at night whats up with that? and i seem to be dragging about 3pm too? A bit wierd and nothing a cup of coffee doesn't take care of. Any one else getting this tired feeling?

Also how long before you all started to feel the strength gains? just wondering

Just started my dosing on Monday so its going on 4 days for me. I have noticed the sleep thing but its not so fun b/c I seem to be having wierd nightmare type dreams so that kinda sucks. But i'm dog tired by 8:30 at night whats up with that? and i seem to be dragging about 3pm too? A bit wierd and nothing a cup of coffee doesn't take care of. Any one else getting this tired feeling?

Also how long before you all started to feel the strength gains? just wondering

I take 4 every night before bed of the same formula. The tired feeling is from increased HGH production.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established

Are your Powerfull caps purples?

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
I am using the purple caps and had to stop due to the sleep issue. I sleep poorly as it is and while on I was waking up every 1 1/2 - 2 hrs.

Was using the dosagew recommended on the label.

I'm going to start again at lower dosage than the label suggests and see if that helps then maybe build back up.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Damn man I was taking the purple caps at around 9-10 caps per day and im only 195 and after every dose I would get this calming sleepy feeling, I loved it. I wonder why it has such different effects on people

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
The tired feeling is from increased HGH production.
Well then, I'll take that everyday of the week! I'm also friggin starving ALL day long. And i eat very good, every 2 or 3 hours all day. The hunger has increased since I started the Pfull/cissus stack. (wish we had an emoticon of a smiley face eating its own arm, b/c thats how I feel)