PowerFULL by USP Labs... a miracle in little orange caps.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Well then, I'll take that everyday of the week! I'm also friggin starving ALL day long. And i eat very good, every 2 or 3 hours all day. The hunger has increased since I started the Pfull/cissus stack. (wish we had an emoticon of a smiley face eating its own arm, b/c thats how I feel)
Hell yeah man. Only if I had an all you can eat buffet in my friggen kitchen. I never get full on this **** either, I love it. I usually have a hard time getting food down so any time I can eat I take full advantage.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe my thread is still being used. Haha, it's great though! PowerFULL is the shizznit.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
So whats the final word on P'Full? Does it knock you out, or keep you up?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Knocks me up.:blink:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just like to say that PowerFull has made me into a Sex ADDICT! And i LOVE every minute of it, 12 caps a day oh man look OUT!

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull knocks me out but I dont really get that horny idk. My girl stopped putting out a long time ago so it doesnt really bother me :icon_lol:

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
does that mean their REM product would not be neccessary then? since it seems everybody on this thread is saying Powerfull does everything REM does, but REM does not do everything powerfull does.

The two products in question work synergistically together.

If you like the results from one.... try adding the other. You won't be dissapointed.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
This is my second week on and apart from the sleep issues the pumps, libido and strength are sure happening.:thumbsup:
that may be true TSB bit Mike Combs is not far behind, i am coming for u and vince!!
:squat:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
mike combs keep dreaming

that may be true TSB bit Mike Combs is not far behind, i am coming for u and vince!!
:squat:
your never catch up to me, my supplements hane arrived from nutraplanet, im stocked 4 about 5 months. training harder than ever and setting personal best's every week lately,diets also good so keep dreaming COMBS:bb2:

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Powerful gave me great pumps and even better vascularity... Then about two weeks went by, I started gettin hives... they only got worse.. I stopped the Powerfull and they went away... I guess I'm allergic! ahhh

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I need to give this stuff a try. When did you guys start to see the results of this product? and is this product in a different circle than ZMA or Novedex XT?

What is the best non-steroid cycle to dance with this product?

YEA I'M BACK AND READY TP TACKLE THE DRAGON. :)

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
same with me

Only just read your post Basso.I've posted at the nutraplanet thread asking the exact same question.This new version has me wired if I take the night dose.So I've stopped it aswell.I've used the old powerfull and it sure didn't have this effect.

This is my second week on and apart from the sleep issues the pumps, libido and strength are sure happening.:thumbsup:
same as me tsb, second week in and having stength gains the whole business:bb:

picasso

Awards
Love PowerFULL! More strength, less bodyfat, deeper sleep, overall worth every penny spent monthly.

Joint Fracture

Awards
I noticed the deeper sleep effect the first couple weeks, but now that seems to have diminished.

It seems like a good supp, however...my guts seem upset. #2 is really loose and have had to change undergarments a few times.

Has anyone noticed problems such as this? My only other supps right now are cissus, protein, and maize/CEE drinks.

:think:

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is awesome!
Has anyone noticed problems such as this? My only other supps right now are cissus, protein, and maize/CEE drinks.
I am running Powerfull/Camp/Cissus RX/YellowGold(AP)
With no stomach discomfort at all. This stack is great!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of anyone having that problem because of PowerFULL. I'd have a look at what carbs you intake.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first time i tried Powerfull my #2's were also loose. I remember saying i didnt think it was a worthy product but few months later i bought 3 bottles. why? i dont know. More for PCT in the libido factory.

Joint Fracture

Awards
Ok, well I'm going to go off for a few days and see what happens.
I do think it's a decent supp. Hopefully it's not the PWRFL that's causing the problems.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Whoa....... :jaw:

I just started my Powerfull/Camp/Cissus RX yesterday and I hope I don't experience that. This is my first go around with these three products and I'm expecting good things to happen.

I noticed the deeper sleep effect the first couple weeks, but now that seems to have diminished.

It seems like a good supp, however...my guts seem upset. #2 is really loose and have had to change undergarments a few times.

:think:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The first time i tried Powerfull my #2's were also loose. I remember saying i didnt think it was a worthy product but few months later i bought 3 bottles. why? i dont know. More for post cycle therapy in the libido factory.
Whoa, I've never experienced anything like that with P-Full. But I got a mild laxative effect from Yellow Gold.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, I've never experienced anything like that with P-Full. But I got a mild laxative effect from Yellow Gold.
Ditto, I've only read reports of Cialabol and YG causing such an effect. I don't even think (at least I don't remember) this issue was brought up when USP asked for negative feedback...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto, I've only read reports of Cialabol and YG causing such an effect. I don't even think (at least I don't remember) this issue was brought up when USP asked for negative feedback...
No, i brought it up in the negative feedback thread. Maybe i was taking it wrong but i dont remember.