POWERCHEWS - The Power to Choose (free samples/tub inside!)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if anyone remembers these but they were the BEST when I was a kid!

BONKERS!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is old skool right there!

Closing promo today, so get last minute pics up!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Used to like getting these for halloween too

malleus25

malleus25

Awards

Godiva Cheese cake. Not candy but made with my favorite candy.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread = WINNING!!

All of em taste so damn good. Just the pre workouts have a different taste..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe I saw Mamba...throwback right there!

And gotti, did you know candy cigarettes are now illegal? lol. I'm not even joking. The women I work with used to joke around all the time and have candy cigarette breaks and now they're doing it illegally.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe I saw Mamba...throwback right there!

And gotti, did you know candy cigarettes are now illegal? lol. I'm not even joking. The women I work with used to joke around all the time and have candy cigarette breaks and now they're doing it illegally.
they are illegal? a lady i work with busts my balls about smoking and buys them for me, i have 2 packs sitting at my desk right now, a pac of round ups and a pack of stallion

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are illegal? a lady i work with busts my balls about smoking and buys them for me, i have 2 packs sitting at my desk right now, a pac of round ups and a pack of stallion
lol

I can't find the specific article on it that I want right now, but I know it was circulating around our work e-mails at the time. I'm not sure if it's state or federal off the top of my head, but it seriously is. And of course it's ironic as cigarettes are left legal but these were banned because of promoting smoking lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had a sample tube of bcaa powerchews when i ordered formastanzol awhile back, tasted just like sweet tarts.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Had my VERY FIRST experience with Power Chews yesterday. I have to IMMEDIATELY SAY THIS: I was very impressed!

Every single thing from the bottling, labels, ingredients, flavor, and the small details like the tablets looking like a 45 pound weight plate... blew me away. I have not seen so much attention to detail and quality in a LONG TIME.

The flavor was outrageous, every little tablet had a unique taste and even an inviting smell. I had a serving of both BCAA chews and Glutamine chews right after my Shoulder/Trap workout.

I simply HAVE to tell everyone that I give this company, concept, and everything else from top to bottom, a very big and confident thumbs up. Portability, awesome taste, and an excellent source of vital anabolic nutrients - WAY TO GO POWER CHEWS! :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Had my VERY FIRST experience with Power Chews yesterday. I have to IMMEDIATELY SAY THIS: I was very impressed!

Every single thing from the bottling, labels, ingredients, flavor, and the small details like the tablets looking like a 45 pound weight plate... blew me away. I have not seen so much attention to detail and quality in a LONG TIME.
Ha really??! That's pretty funny

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ha really??! That's pretty funny
Yeah, they even have the lines, and go as far as saying '45 kilograms' on one side and 'Pchews' on the other, it's unreal! I wish I had them with me right now to snap a picture with my cell phone.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they even have the lines, and go as far as saying '45 kilograms' on one side and 'Pchews' on the other, it's unreal! I wish I had them with me right now to snap a picture with my cell phone.
That's pretty neat in itself. They'd look good in bowl on my desk at work haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty neat in itself. They'd look good in bowl on my desk at work haha
Haha no doubt. But then you'd have people trying to take them and if you're anything like me, you might smack their hand. lol :laugh:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
My favorite seasonal candy:

135314d1269046070-hawaiian-punch-jelly-beans-easter-starburst.jpg

StarburstJellyBeans.JPG

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Put the pre-workout ones in a bowl on your desk at work. That would be funny

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll start this show. I love Godiva chocolate's.
LOVE ME SOME STARBURSTS!

I'll gladly give an thorough review bro!View attachment 41076
You guys are the free sample WINNERS, PM me your addys!!! Once I get everyone's address, I'll get the free samples shipped out.

IMPORTANT: If you want to win the free tub, you need to post a review in the review section and put a link here. Video reviews get extra credit ;)

malleus25
NxtGenCowboy
monstermash
oogaly boogal
GQNemesis
FlawedGrunt
ICJLM
Onlychevy6
bowskie69
taman6886

Thanks for playing! If we get a good enough response on the reviews, maybe we can have more fun promos in the future too ;) :D :biggthumpup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job guys!! Looking forward to what y'all have to say about the powerchews!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Wooohooo I know im fricken excited to try them!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait! Will definitely review these. :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
You guys are the free sample WINNERS, PM me your addys!!! Once I get everyone's address, I'll get the free samples shipped out.

IMPORTANT: If you want to win the free tub, you need to post a review in the review section and put a link here. Video reviews get extra credit ;)

malleus25
NxtGenCowboy
monstermash
oogaly boogal
GQNemesis
FlawedGrunt
ICJLM
Onlychevy6
bowskie69
taman6886

Thanks for playing! If we get a good enough response on the reviews, maybe we can have more fun promos in the future too ;) :D :biggthumpup:
Thanks! PM sent

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
PM sent will most likely do a video review if I can.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking forward to all the reviews and feedback ;)

VikingBP

Awards
Dammit. Well thanks anyway for the cool promotion.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't Forget to check out the Power Chews Facebook page for other great deals all the time

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit. Well thanks anyway for the cool promotion.
Don't worry, I think there'll be more opportunities. Thanks for playing, and watch for some good sales at NTBM, Nutra, and PowerChews. Best place to stay informed is here and on the PowerChews facebook page.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

malleus25
NxtGenCowboy
monstermash
oogaly boogal
GQNemesis
FlawedGrunt
ICJLM
Onlychevy6
bowskie69
taman6886

You're the last one NxtGenCowboy, PM me ASAP or someone else will get your samples...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, next person to PM me their shipping address gets it, sorry NxtGenCowboy, I don't want to hold up everyone else.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's our new #10. Addresses going out so we can get the samples shipped. I'll let you know once I hear something else, but they should start shipping Monday!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice lots of giveaways!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's our new #10. Addresses going out so we can get the samples shipped. I'll let you know once I hear something else, but they should start shipping Monday!
Enjoy the chews fellas!!!!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I was out of town and lucked out.. Thanks though.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was out of town and lucked out.. Thanks though.
Sorry, saw you posting in other threads during this time. I'm not the kind to hold up the bus for the last to get on, no hard feelings, just didn't want 9 guys waiting on 1. I'm a pretty emotionless a$$hole (what my wife tells me)!

That being said, I'll keep you in mind if we run another promo and you show up. I'm all in for helping people who show up and put in the effort!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, saw you posting in other threads during this time. I'm not the kind to hold up the bus for the last to get on, no hard feelings, just didn't want 9 guys waiting on 1. I'm a pretty emotionless a$$hole (what my wife tells me)!

That being said, I'll keep you in mind if we run another promo and you show up. I'm all in for helping people who show up and put in the effort!!!
Soooooooooooo, your a hard ass with a soft spot???????????????????????? LMFAO

(Couldn't resist bro!)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a hardass, just un-sympathetic and remorseless. If you put in effort, I think it should be rewarded. If you expect handouts, I think it should be admonished. Not saying NxtGenCowboy was looking for a handout (though it is a free promo, LOL), but general concept. I wanted to get YOU the samples ASAP, that's all!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Not a hardass, just un-sympathetic and remorseless. If you put in effort, I think it should be rewarded. If you expect handouts, I think it should be admonished. Not saying NxtGenCowboy was looking for a handout (though it is a free promo, LOL), but general concept. I wanted to get YOU the samples ASAP, that's all!
Samples should be free :p

I neglected the thread... it happens.. I was on my phone at the time.. couldn't hit all the threads :) Done and Over..

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, 1) "unsympathetic and remorseless" is the very essence of "hard assedness" (is that even a word?)

2) Just pickin' on ya Milas :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples should be free :p

I neglected the thread... it happens.. I was on my phone at the time.. couldn't hit all the threads :) Done and Over..
Yep, we're cool. I agree, samples should be free!

ok, 1) "unsympathetic and remorseless" is the very essence of "hard assedness" (is that even a word?)

2) Just pickin' on ya Milas :)
Hmmm.... cancel shipping to...

Really, you want to pick on an unsympathetic and remorseless a$$hole? :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's just say Casey Anthony would have a different fate were I on the jury...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:lmao:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples have been sent out and folks should start receiving them early next week!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 5
Supplement Logs 0
taman6886 Supplement Logs 18
bowskie69 Supplement Logs 27
Colbert Supplements 4