Any inputs on powerchews

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm mostly interested in the pre-workout.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm mostly interested in the pre-workout.
I haven't tried the pre workout chews but the reviews I have read have all been pretty solid. I tried the glutamine chews and they were great I like the fact they carry around easy,are quick to eat and actually taste good. I also saw where sour power chews might be in the works.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also haven't tried to pre workout, but i've read ppl saying its not overly stim'd out to make u feel like a crack phiend, but provides more than enough energy to get in the gym and hammer out solid workouts

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I also haven't tried to pre workout, but i've read ppl saying its not overly stim'd out to make u feel like a crack phiend, but provides more than enough energy to get in the gym and hammer out solid workouts
maybe I could snort it lol. JK!

I think it will help me on the morning cardio or pick me upper and not as a pre-workout for legs or back day for ME. Let me know if you guys every try the pre-wokrout ones.

Which ones have you guys tried?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe I could snort it lol. JK!

I think it will help me on the morning cardio or pick me upper and not as a pre-workout for legs or back day for ME. Let me know if you guys every try the pre-wokrout ones.

Which ones have you guys tried?
you can still use it for legs or back or whatever you excercise you want, if the recommended dose isn't enough, just chew 1 or 2 more, just like every preworkout that says all you need is one scoop, many ppl take 2 or 3 scoops, the same thing could be done with power chews pre workout

personally i've tried bcaa's and glutamine, i mix them together so i can't really comment on individual flavors of each, but they are both super convient to have at any time, i just toss em back instead of having to worry about a cup, water, powder, mix, drink, and wash cup