Post Your Quotes Here!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. - Bill Cosby

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you even dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!...Ali

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His words carry weight that would break another man's jaw. - The Most Interesting Man in the World.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be hard when it's hard

~ Me

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. - Winston Churchill

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Attention to health is life's greatest hindrance.' - Plato

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
"Cause, shít... I'm harder than me trying to park a Dodge when I'm drunk as phuck in a 2 car garage" -Em

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to inspirational quotes, Rocky is king.
And when it comes to looking up and copying random famous quotes off the Internet to try and look knowledgable on a lifting forum cus you have no real personality or life, you are king ;-)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And when it comes to looking up and copying random famous quotes off the Internet to try and look knowledgable on a lifting forum cus you have no real personality or life, you are king ;-)
Absolutely!!!!

" I have the personality of a turnip green" - prld2gr8ns

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"This whole towns a pu$$y just waiting to get fcuked." - Scarface

trainwcristi

trainwcristi

Awards
Always treat a good woman good because one day when your dick don't work anymore just remember a woman can always have her hole filled

trainwcristi

trainwcristi

Awards
Or when people bitch about relationships and not having one my thing to say is

I don't eat when I'm not hungry

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - J.K. Rowling

"If your ride through life is not as smooth as you would like it to be, blaming the road may not be the answer" - Zig Ziglar

"The next time you encounter a difficult obstacle or problem, you should smile and say, "Here's my chance to grow." - Zig Ziglar

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." - Muhammad Ali

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - J.K. Rowling

"If your ride through life is not as smooth as you would like it to be, blaming the road may not be the answer" - Zig Ziglar

"The next time you encounter a difficult obstacle or problem, you should smile and say, "Here's my chance to grow." - Zig Ziglar

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." - Muhammad Ali
Nice.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Always treat a good woman good because one day when your dick don't work anymore just remember a woman can always have her hole filled
Youch! Lol that's rough , how bout this one to counter....

"you ever seen what a .44 magnum will do to a woman's pu$$y?" - taxi driver

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

What about her azz hole?

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
"**** bitches get money"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Really ?! Don't you think that's crossing the line alil bit? Lol
I can't say what I want to say...
I gotta remember who I am around here...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh yea you really held back on that one! Haha man you got a few issues don't ya?
If I told u to eat shït would it make your day :p ?

"eat shít" :thumbsup:

:joke:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
trainwcristi

trainwcristi

Awards

Haha but it's TRUE ( made that one up myself )

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Ba da ba ba baaaaa.... I'm lovin it!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mother is the meaning of God on the lips and hearts of all children - Eric Draven

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sweeet.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

-Al Capone

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me.

-John Lennon

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Confidence is a skill, not a genetic gift

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
"An armed society is a polite society" - heard it alot in AZ, don't know who said it first.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
"you can wish in one hand and s hit in the other, see which one fills up faster."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer. - Arnold

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
“Winning is a habit. Watch your thoughts, they become your beliefs. Watch your beliefs, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. If you don’t think you’re a winner, you don’t belong here.” - Vince Lombardi

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
“Winning is a habit. Watch your thoughts, they become your beliefs. Watch your beliefs, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. If you don’t think you’re a winner, you don’t belong here.” - Vince Lombardi
Wow pretty powerful quote there, or maybe its cuz its 4 in the morniung and ive had a few

kwilson818

Awards
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. - Teddy Roosevelt

Eberly

Banned
Awards
Post a quote that inspired/inspires you, or one that you just feel is badass or unique.

Ill Start......

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

I like it very much.

kwilson818

Awards
To try and fail is but to learn; to fail to try is to suffer the painful regret of what might have been

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]" I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. " - William Yeats[/FONT]

AForney

AForney

Awards
Youtube: Husker Prayer

Dear Lord, the battles we go through life,
We ask for a chance that's fair

A chance to equal our stride,
A chance to do or dare

If we should win, let it be by the code,
Faith and Honor held high

If we should lose, we'll stand by the road,
And cheer as the winners go by