Polarcat gets paws on msten (log)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You don't gotta wear that boot. I broke my toe sparring muay thai and taped it up and still trained jiujitsu mma and muay thai and did crossfit with it. It hurt like hell but its manageable if your careful with it lol. Looking beastly though btw

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had time for naps! And no I don't have any high blood pressure symptoms but I also don't have a monitor or go get it officially checked. I just like addicted to caffeine or something. I also started gojng first thing in the morning at 6am so I need that kick. But nah I don't get headaches or anythjng. And like I said earlier the lethargy has just been the past couple days so hopefully some nice rest will do me good
You realize there are not really any symptoms of hypertension until it is very advanced? Right? Hence the name, "silent killer"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should check your bp. Most pharmacy have one of those cuffs

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
You should check your bp. Most pharmacy have one of those cuffs
Had it checked when I went in for the toe. all good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
You realize there are not really any symptoms of hypertension until it is very advanced? Right? Hence the name, "silent killer"
Touché on the zero symptoms! But yeah man had it checked when I went in for the toe so it's all fine.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
You don't gotta wear that boot. I broke my toe sparring muay thai and taped it up and still trained jiujitsu mma and muay thai and did crossfit with it. It hurt like hell but its manageable if your careful with it lol. Looking beastly though btw
Glad yours healed nicely. I can't risk it. Sticking with the boot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wear the boot and take it easy, I broke me heal almost a year ago and after the cast came off I used the boot but didn't take it easy. My foot didn't heal right and I'm still having problems. Havnt been able to go above a few plates on leg press and dead lift has gone from a all time best of 435 to not being able to go above 275 and I hardly squat any more. Its gonna take a long time to build my legs back because I was stupid. Gonna start squatting 3x a week with extra single leg work n pray lol

kn78

Awards
Did you feel like 20 mgs was an effective dose? Is expired msten an issue? Not trying to jack your thread bro. Nice work.
My stash has a mfg. date of Nov. 2014. Still works for me.

I think 20 was good to start, we'll see how 30 goes. I would say dose will be dependent on user (size, cycle history) and brand. I've read feedback where 1 brand was gtg at 10 but others needed 30-40....mine is super powers from flex....it'll also depend on your goals. I was just kinda going for recomp, literally didn't change my diet and 20 mg was fine. Also, it'll depend on cycle length and what you're stacking it with but I'm general I would say 20 is a good place to start.....I saw once that msten has a shelf life of 6 months but I could be way off on that. It'll pry depend on how it's stored.
Honestly for me personally the differences between 30 and 40 were neglibable. I don't think I'll be running my future cycles at 40.

I've heard mud/clay have healing properties in it. :p

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30+ seems rediculous
Its weaker then superdrol n many ppl run sdrol @30 so I don't see we 30 on msten should sound so crazy to every1. I rember a while back seeing someone run it at 50 mg

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Its weaker then superdrol n many ppl run sdrol @30 so I don't see we 30 on msten should sound so crazy to every1. I rember a while back seeing someone run it at 50 mg
I heard of a guy who ran 200mg halodrol and 200mg tr3st/day.
Still doesn't mean it's a smart choice bro:)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never said its a smart choice, but 30 mg of msten don't sound crazy to me at all

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Never said its a smart choice, but 30 mg of msten don't sound crazy to me at all
Yeah from other logs, 20 is on the low end. I feel most people are 30-40. Never seen anything above 40 tho

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
OK, we all got our limits bro. 30+ sounds harsh, but whatever :)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Was so curious of m-sten, that I just added 20mg m-sten to the last 4 weeks of my halo/epiandro cycle.
Wouldnt go over 20mg thou, but it's my first time doing it:)