pmag pct

wmahoney923

Awards
I am doing a 30 day cycle of pmag (50/75/75/75). Along with organ shield. I am starting week 4 and am just starting to see little strength gains and have gained 4-5 pounds. I had very low libido for the first 2 weeks(couldnt get hard at one point), but am now starting to feel it again. Little acne and no clear aggression, just a more alpha male feeling. For pct i have formadrol extreme(AI), isa-test gf(natural test booster/estrogen suppressor/ gf stimulator), lean xtreme(cortisol blocker), and testforce2(DAA). I do not trust buying a serm off a random website so all of them are otc and i know they do work. Since pmag is a mild ph and im only doing a 30 day cycle is a serm really a must. My balls have not shrunk and i do not feel shut down. Will this otc pct stack be enough?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would do something like

Erase
DAA
Cortisol Control supp

Should be good to go with that.

wmahoney923

Awards
Would do something like

Erase
DAA
Cortisol Control supp

Should be good to go with that.
ok good i have basically the same thing
formadrol extreme, isa-test gf, lean xtreme, testforce 2

crazytoe

Awards
I am at the end of a very similar p-mag cycle(except I have gained more weight than you(17lbs and down 5% bf)) and i think your pct sounds fine. I am not a pro or any thing so this is just my opinion. Also alot of guys get nervous with anything that is not a SERM and will tell you your otc is no good, even if it is. I was planning on running a similar OTC pct which included erase pro, anabeta elite for cortisol control, and DAA for test boost, but now I have a serm and will use that for only a few days to get a boost in my system before the otc gets used.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I ran it 4 weeks at 50mg. tried 75, and I felt lethargic. pct consisted of sustain alpha liquid, and d-pol (daa)