X-Factor Advanced Pmag PCT

musclez

Awards
I just started PCT for a Pmag and Fura stack the other day, consisting of Nolva 20/20/10/10 and DAA 3g
I have a 200ct bottle of x-factor advanced and was wondering if I would get good results throwing it into PCT now (2 days in), or waiting a few weeks to start?
Has anyone used this from the start of PCT and if so, were results as good as using it standalone?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
XFA makes an EXCELLENT addition to a pct stack. It will help you keep, and build upon your new gains from your cycle.

musclez

Awards
XFA makes an EXCELLENT addition to a pct stack. It will help you keep, and build upon your new gains from your cycle.
Thanks Swolen. I started the xfa last Saturday. This pct is going smoothly so far actually. :) Can't wait for the xfa to kick in and take it to that next level! Am I correct in thinking xfa should kick in quicker than the OG x factor?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Swolen. I started the xfa last Saturday. This pct is going smoothly so far actually. :) Can't wait for the xfa to kick in and take it to that next level! Am I correct in thinking xfa should kick in quicker than the OG x factor?
Both XF and XFA tend to "kick in" by ten days in.