Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, this thread has quickly turned into a football thread. gotta love it. Then again, it is one of the most manly sports ever IMO, so it only makes sense that we'd be posting pics of this or hot female athletes... hmmm
:thumbsup: :head:
at least no one has posted nascar pics.:thumbsdown:-hillbilly gymnastics, lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Anybody who had made a bad comment on my Pats have been disqualified from the contest LOL!!!
Damnt, I forgot you were a Pats fan. I knew that too.

Ouch.

Guess I can throw my chances of winning out.

:rasp:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Arnold had "it".........anabolics or not, he had the gift.

Arnold as a Pup DL'in 616.

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnt, I forgot you were a Pats fan. I knew that too.

Ouch.

Guess I can throw my chances of winning out.

:rasp:
Lucky for you the 3 new sponsored athletes are the judges LOL. If I have to live in this misery state I might as well enjoy one of the good things about it.:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1980 USA Hockey Team Defeats Soviet

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arnold had "it".........anabolics or not, he had the gift.

Arnold as a Pup DL'in 616.
nice picture. Yeah i was surprised when i look at his history he competed in power lifting and had some nice numbers at such a young age. I think he won the power lifting champions in Germany and I think his best Dead lift was over 700 lbs.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

my first posted pic

The measurements of Mariusz Pudzianowski:
- Biceps 56 cm
- Nape 54 cm
- Waist 92 cm
- Thigh 80 cm
- Weight 132 kg
- Height 186 cm
- Chest 148 cm
- Forearm 45 cm

Own records:

- Bench Press 275 kg
- Squat 360 kg
- Deadlift 395 kg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1980 USA Hockey Team Defeats Soviet
You realize that two Canadians and one American are judging this contest... :stooges: .. and Hockey is our game!! :veryhappy: Just kidding.

Now a pic of Paul Henderson scoring the winning goal at the summit series in 72....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize that two Canadians and one American are judging this contest... :stooges: .. and Hockey is our game!! :veryhappy: Just kidding.

Now a pic of Paul Henderson scoring the winning goal at the summit series in 72....

yea I kinda realized it after I posted it.. still a great moment in history though.. Lemme go find me some pro canada shots now...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Here some henderson for ya folks....

does youtube clips count?? Prolly not but eh here is a clip of that shot...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndolglGo5Jc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Paul Henderson[/ame]

"seems to be a goal canadians can watch again and again.." ... (a little something for the judges, hopefully it will make up for my usa hockey pic, which is still a great pic)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

I didn't know you guys played hockey in Canada???

Wait wat??? :veryhappy:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to all of the Sponsored Athletes! I was lucky enough to run a few stacks of Anabolic Innovations stuff and it is the real deal. TestoPro is great, then The SWOLE Stack really does take what TestorPro can do and take it to the next level. Anyone not familiar with these gentlemen or thier logs should research and read up on some of the older stuff they have done. Great job selecting your athletes Anabolic Innovations, these guys are all kick ass selections.

dafox

Awards
  • Established

Well... I know you guys are Canadians, so this won't get you as much... but it was a big moment for anyone in the Olympics.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah... You got knocked the fug out!!!!!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Barry Sanders - OSU

If only he played longer, but losing takes its toll. Nonetheless, one of my favorite running backs.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love women, period! For all yall on test boosters!!
hahaha, they are gorgeous. i am picturing them all oiled up and laying in....:sasmokin:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
there we go a stupid type O _ <<< that was it a dumb under score

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there we go a stupid type O _ <<< that was it a dumb under score
you got me beat. my dumb, old school asss doesn't even know how to post a pic. i am just spectating, lol.:veryhappy:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the only man to beat him.

Sergio Oliva

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeane Lassen, a champion Canadian weightlifter, smiles during her first attempt in the 126kg clean and jerk in the women's 69kg weightlifting event at the 2006 Commonwealth Games. Lassen won a gold medal at the event with a record-breaking performance. Lassen said she's inspired to see people working hard for the "love of the sport, the love of finding out what's humanly possible."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeane Lassen, a champion Canadian weightlifter, smiles during her first attempt in the 126kg clean and jerk in the women's 69kg weightlifting event at the 2006 Commonwealth Games. Lassen won a gold medal at the event with a record-breaking performance. Lassen said she's inspired to see people working hard for the "love of the sport, the love of finding out what's humanly possible."
Ok now you're just kissng up!! :veryhappy: Thanks for the Henderson clip. That was the day Canada shut down. 50% of the population watched that game and it was during a week day in the afternoon as it was played in Russia. Schools were let out, businesses were closed. Ahh bars were open .... :veryhappy: I was only 14 they set up TV's and everybody was given the afternoon off to watch the game. Our contribution to the cold war.

Here's some other interesting tidbits .. the soviets treated the players and wives quite poorly. I guess it was an attempt at dampening our spirirts and making us play worse. Wrong!! that just pissed us off, Bobby Clarke went out and broke their star players ankle (by design) and the rest is history... They tried a lot of things to try and fix the games but nothing was going to stop the beer guzzling hosers when there backs were up against the wall. It's an interesting story they should do a better movie of it, a canadian version was done but it wasn't that well done.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now you're just kissng up!! :veryhappy: Thanks for the Henderson clip. That was the day Canada shut down. 50% of the population watched that game and it was during a week day in the afternoon as it was played in Russia. Schools were let out, businesses were closed. Ahh bars were open .... :veryhappy: I was only 14 they set up TV's and everybody was given the afternoon off to watch the game. Our contribution to the cold war.

Here's some other interesting tidbits .. the soviets treated the players and wives quite poorly. I guess it was an attempt at dampening our spirirts and making us play worse. Wrong!! that just pissed us off, Bobby Clarke went out and broke their star players ankle (by design) and the rest is history... They tried a lot of things to try and fix the games but nothing was going to stop the beer guzzling hosers when there backs were up against the wall. It's an interesting story they should do a better movie of it, a canadian version was done but it wasn't that well done.
ahhh I guess that wasn't too subtle huh, LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Bobby Orr "Go for gusto."
you could not even mention hockey without including bobby orr in the sentence when i was growing up. he was the **** butkus of hockey. wayne who?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can't believe they edited richard butkus's name, damn mods have become prudes, lol.